U.S. media

U.S. media
>Oprah! What a great choice for a woman president!

World:
>Can American really be THAT stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=oprah for president&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA736CA736&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj88dnuhefYAhUI6mMKHWjuCT4Q_AUICygC&biw=1098&bih=526
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/trump-manafort-indictment-analysis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums
>Faggots really think they choose who runs the world

we voted for trump, so we've already proven we're that stupid

That lasted like a week. Chill out Europoor, nobody is voting for Oprah

well we elected trump, didn't we?

Why do you keep posting this purse designer?

Oh boy, more politics. Joy

>Can America really be THAT stupid?
SJW's and nig nogs that damn near worship Oprah are

yes, because the world thinks very highly of America after putting Trump into office

yup

Because he'll do the right thing for America, and those other countries don't like it.

U.S. media
>Trump! What a great choice for a president!

World:

This, thank god.

What are you suggesting is the right thing

Nobody worships Oprah, dubslord.

>U.S. media
>>Can American really be THAT stupid?

>World:
>>Trump! What a great choice for a president!

>World:
>>Can American really be THAT stupid?
Yes they can, oh yes they can...

Read the poll question, it wasn't specific.

>the right thing
sure kid

Well i cant argue with that well sourced image, kid.

Ivanka isn't going to be president either. The Trump criminal family has already profited off of fleecing America enough.

No, no, the first guy was right.

The rest of the world laughs at America.

Pretty much the opposite of what was done over Obama's tenure, and also a lot of what Bush did. This is happening already. We are all going to have a better country than the failing one we now have

Yeah, that user fucked you up

FAKE FACTS

Trump is best with words and healt

exactly which part do you believe to be untrue?

sure boris

meh, most of the world understand the mechanics of these elections and are suffering the same issues.

the main reason trump was elected is because people don't trust politicians, are fed up with empty promises, broken promises etc etc.

it was more a protest then anything else.

which is a good thing in the long run. already you see politicians changing their games across europe.
not so much in america but they still suffer from extreme polarization which takes decades to be transformed.
for most european countries this kind of polarization already died out since the 80's so its much easier to change course or adapt.

True Trump has proven to be more incopetent that harmfull or even evil.

>incopetent
>judges others competency

Liberal here. Oprah knows how to talk. That's literally the only reason any retard ever thought this was a good idea. "We" do not worship her in any sense.

Oh, but you'll take "Pizzagate" at face value and go shoot up a random pizza parlor.

The truth is that even when sources are provided, then you shift to "well I don't trust those sources."

Assholes like you have literally become beholden to Trump. You literally won't believe anything unless he says it, even though he's a proven liar.

Here's a concept I want you to try and grasp: "Trolling is not a governing strategy."

you didn't vote for Trump
>go cry on your I'm with her safety blanket

"We"'re with her

Forgot the spell check. Killing my self now.

>my self

Am killing me self boyo

>incopetent that
>harmfull
>my self

She's also an anti-vaxxer which throws her whole judgement into question.

See you conservative shilling retards, THIS is how sane, logical people do it. We say things like "she's got some good qualities, but she also has some pretty big negatives." We are capable of criticizing our own, unlike you cucked shitters that just fall on your knees for any shitstain that gets the nomination.

Is this poll from the same election polls people who are continually wrong?

Trolling is not governing.

Quite reliving the election from 2 years ago. What is he doing TODAY? Oh, that's right, FUCKING NOTHING.

>She's also an anti-vaxxer
Holy shit I didn't even know that.

ISIS destroyed
Economy thriving
Cut taxes
Companies investing, hiring and giving bonus

I could go on but you want listed. Trump hatred is your religion now, regardless of the truth in front of your eyes. He been very successful.

The US media to which you are referring is not anything that Americans consider to be credible, authentic journalism. You're talking about shitty entertainment sites and publications. Learn to discern between the two and then come back in 2020 when she isn't running and you're finally old enough to use this board.

>Hates trump so much he cant even read about it on his own

Not sure if high quality bait or low quality

>ISIS destroyed
>Economy thriving
These would have happened independent of who was in office.
>Cut taxes
This isn't even a good thing for anyone but the rich.

>gets presented facts
>still refuses to believe
Classic lib

>pulls the ol "woulda happened anyway"
>complains about tax cuts
Classic lib

>Oprah
If this happens nobody can take US seriously anymore. Trump was just a prank, bro.

Not an argument.

whilst ignoring numerous others
>classic retard

>lets make a nigger president
>lets re-elect the nigger
>lets make some orange retard president

American people are fucking retarded lol

>ISIS destroyed
Russia did it
>Economy thriving
Debt growing
>Cut taxes
Corporate taxes
>Companies investing, hiring and giving bonus
lolwut

Obama was unironically a pretty good president. Far from perfect, but he did a good job and the world took him seriously.

1. ISIS destroyed

No it's not. ISIS is still going strong, along with Al Qaeda. Trump is sinking more troops into Afghanistan - extending an unwinnable war. Throwing good money after bad.

2. Economy thriving

You mean the same economy that you gave Obama NO credit for? Funny how the economy was suddenly SO great after Jan 20 2017, but the day before it was shit. Trump hasn't done anything to IMPROVE the economy, but he has done things that will hurt it - namely roll back every protection put in placed after 2008 collapse. When the government tanks again due to unchecked corporate greed, are you going to lay THAT at Trumps feet. Of course not, because you're a fucking shill.

3. Cut taxes

I didn't get a tax cut. MY taxes got RAISED to pay for Trumps 30 million dollar tax cut to himself. So fuck your lying ass bullshit "tax cut". Just because some people at the top got tax cuts doesn't mean we all got tax cuts. A lot of people got fucked and don't even know it yet.

4. Companies investing, hiring and giving bonus

You mean like Wal-Mart, who on the same day they announced bonuses, also announced a HUGE round of lay-offs. Oh, I bet you didn't know that because YOUR news source only cover one side of that story, didn't they?

You're being fucking lied to and you're eating it up with a fucking spoon. Why? Because "go team go!" - That's your fucking mentality. All you care about is your team "winning" by being in office, but you don't care if they run this country into the fucking ground as long as you get to shake your pom-poms.

You wallow in your own ignorance like a pig wallows in it's own shit.

Oh now I get it. Low quality.

>ISIS destroyed

thanks kurds and ruskies

>Economy thriving

thanks Obama

>Cut taxes

good goy, millionaires and corporations really needed a permanent huge tax cut while you wage slaves will pay more taxes in less than a decade to pay for the 1% tax cuts

>Companies investing, hiring and giving bonus

literally what retard?

Neither of you provided any kind of sources to back up your claims. Just two idiots arguing what the talking heads want you to argue.

You both are absolute booooooooores

Didn't he almost double the national debt?
I believe last time the debt went down was during the Bush administration. After than America is going down-hill. Soon replaced by China or some shit.

/ THREAD

UNDERSTAND GOOKS?

to be honest the world doesn't really think you can get anything worse than trump, so Oprah would actually be an improvement

pathetic loser cant go one year without failing to negotiate with his own party

Yes. you are correct, Obama single-handedly doubled the national debt, by himself. Nobody else has any responsibility for that

More like -

Progressives:

Let's have an upstanding, intelligent, charismatic, athletic, articulate, handsome, black man as President.

Conservatives:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - WE WANT THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT!!!!!!

Took a bit. Good job tho

Provide a list of sources you'll accept and I'll see what I can do.

Uuhhh, real ones?

Obama was a good choice for president. No one is perfect but he understood the gig and handled it well ultimately imo. A bunch of people dont agree and voted white.. BUT most did not feel safe with Hillary.. as neither did I. Trump was a terrible plan b, but it was a plan b none the less when a plan b was necessary. so instead of learning from our mistakes media thinks discussing another plan b option is good for the US? jesus fuck.. enough with the party politics bullshit.. lets get some motherfuckers who know what theyre doing in there and cut our loses at this point.

Just provide sources. You don't ask what sources people will accept just provide some and I'll read them and see what they are. I'm not the faggot that made the list.

NO MOTHERFUCKER.

Don't pull that shit.

NAME THE SOURCES YOU WILL ACCEPT.

Don't make me guess at what you'll take as a true source, make me do all the work, and then say "oh no, I don't believe them."

If you're going to insist on sources, you better fucking name the ones you'll accept or you're just a shilling cocksucker.

Too bad blue dog democrats are now lumped into the same boat a small repubblicans.

I just don't get the "liberals" in this country anymore. They scream government corruption and their solution to it is give government more

unfortunately a lot of people do. not me.. but yeah theres a lot of people who worship her. bitch does give out free cars n shit.

This is me

This is not.

This is why nobody takes you kids seriously.

No motherfucker. I'm not playing that game. Give me the sources YOU'LL accept, and I will go run down the information FROM THOSE SOURCES.

Why is that so fucking hard for you? I'm still the one doing all the work bitch.

Or, is this just your way of copping out of the debate.

thats such a blanket statement.. wtf are you saying? use a single fact to not only validate but to clarify yourself.. please.

"less beaners" would be more insightful than your post.

This is why I don't take YOU seriously. You demand sources, and offer to go track down the information from sources you trust, yet you won't name any sources you trust.

All you have to do is name sources you'll accept information from. It's YOUR fucking move bitch. Go ahead, call my bluff.

I'm not arguing points with you dude. I wanted to see what sources you'd provide to back up the claim, most importantly the claim that isis is a source strong as ever.

Anyone with half a brain knows the market isn't necessarily a correlation to strong presidency.

I'm ask questions, I'm looking for answers. You seem to know everything so put your money where your mouth is, friend.

>when losing an discussion you can always start correcting lelelegrammararar

Wow man, hysterical children should not talk about politics.

i can totally appreciate the mentality but in this case only in theory BUT who the fuck else were people gonna vote for. I ALWAYS vote and I didnt vote for president this time. i felt like we had no viable options.

I'M NOT PLAYING THAT FUCKING GAME WITH YOU.

Name the sources you'll accept the facts from, and I'll go get the information. But I'm not going to go track down a bunch of links just for you to turn your nose up at them.

Name the sources you'll accept information from and I'll go get it.

Why are you having a problem with that?

Name the sources you trust. Why is that hard for you to do?

Who was indicted?

Oh shit, I don't remember 63 million people shooting up a random pizza parlor.

google.ca/search?q=oprah for president&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA736CA736&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj88dnuhefYAhUI6mMKHWjuCT4Q_AUICygC&biw=1098&bih=526

I take it case by case. I don't trust any news sources to give me anything but fact sandwiched in with opinion. I ignore the editorial part of the. Ew's and focus strictly on the facts provided in a given News story. Why can't you just put down some sources? If I say they're unreliable I'm an idiot so just post them

>how can you be such a cuck

>Economy thriving

Donald J. Trump Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

"My sense is that people are far angrier at the President than they are at Congress re the shutdown—an interesting turn!"

2:05 PM - 7 Oct 2013

Well then why didn't it happen? I thought ISIS was the JV team? Why didn't the economy thrive before this? The stock market is reactionary, it reacts to events in real time. The average family will save $1,000-$2,000 on tax returns plus millions of workers getting $1,000-$2,000 bonuses would be a good thing. If you are referring to the poor and lower class not getting much back in taxes lets remember you have to actually pay taxes to get something back in taxes.

Donald J. Trump Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/trump-manafort-indictment-analysis.html

Have you actually ever negotiated before? Did you know that there are a lot of elitist Republicans who liked the status quo and are firm #nevertrumpers? Did you know that Bill Clinton is a rapist?

just because trump is unfit to be president does not mean anyone is fit. I admire Oprah but I don't believe she can handle the pressure of the presidency. But yeah leave it to the electoral college who probably didn't even go to college lel