LOGS

Aw, fail

satan logged in

dump

So hot

everyone log in now!

stardate sixxtysixx
captains log

Instantly reported, memed, and added to the ban archive.

l
o
g

Hey Loggers,
My name is Andy, and I love every single one of my poos. All of them are steamy, creamy, and dreamy and spend every second of their day appearing in stupid ass pictures. They are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a Log? I mean, I guess it’s fun making Logs for people healing them of their own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level posting Log threads daily. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Logbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit my sphincter with your best open mouth. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the BVB Army and starter on my cream dream team. What water sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Log images”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Log core (The steaminess just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all Loggers who should just love yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Log.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)
I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.
I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!
I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.
Wish me luck in Hollywood!

Fire that shit down my fucking throt

Kill yourself.

That's why we "Dump" a Log Thread.

Dump

MAD LOG SKILZ

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

oh god m'throat

that's my favorite movie

well??

WELLL??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS

It's a conspiracy.

too good to be true?