Putin btfo of Megyn Kelly over "Russian hacking". How can one statesman be so based?

Putin btfo of Megyn Kelly over "Russian hacking". How can one statesman be so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=BGUgcC3dbOY

>Putin is based
Fuck off Sup Forums

>Single handily brings Russia from the brink of total collapse to a influential power again
>Is bringing Russian birth rate back up again after many decades of decline after demographic collapse seemed inevitable.
>badass former KGB agent who rose to power by himself during the chaos of the 90s.

Putin is such a fucking [hacking]great guy[/hacking]

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

are you 16

dumb thread

You forgot the part where he is killing free of speech

>Single handily brings Russia from the brink of total collapse to a influential power again
That would be oil
>Is bringing Russian birth rate back up again after many decades of decline after demographic collapse seemed inevitable.
oil
>badass former KGB agent who rose to power by himself during the chaos of the 90s.
aka KGB office rat

Ah yes comrade, innocent Russia did nothing, it was hackers from outer space, da daa

lol... why is always an ameristupid posting the most dumb shit in this entire Maltese Deluxe Renaissance Costumes forum?

kill yourself

(you)

lmao so many salty (You)s

(You)

Yeah better get someone like Jelzin into office amirite
Without putin russia would be north korea tier. And don't bring up memes like"muhh russia is western north korea"
Absolutely exaggerated by whiny faggots like you
Pls elaborate how oil brought up birth rate and not policies by the government

Why did my post get deleted? wtf

Putin is a smart motherfucker. A crook, but a smart one. Also, I really want to hatefuck Megyn Kelly.

Putin is a cool dude

>Without putin russia would be north korea tier
So nothing would've changed

I'm no fan of Putin but he totally dominated this interview and made Kelly look like an utter retard.

kill fucking yourself you stupid murrican fatass

Posts like this could be presented as anti-Putin, you may wish to stop now before you trip off of a balcony.

дa пoшeл нaхyй хyecoc дaвaй вoзвpaщaйcя в poccиюшкy нe?

If you think so
Maybe your life is shit but stop protecting your misery on a whole country, pathetic loser

oгo дa y нac тyт цeлaя двoeчкa

Ecть здecь тoт чeл, чтo пpocил y мeня apгyмeнтoв в дpyгoм тpeдe?

+15

I unironically liked this videos thanks for sharing