Looking for the pussy who is trying to kill his girlfriend's dog because he won't man up and talk to her about it

Looking for the pussy who is trying to kill his girlfriend's dog because he won't man up and talk to her about it.
He said he's more than willing the beat the crap out of me, but won't give me a random spot to square up on.
You still out there, punk bitch?

yeah where you at?

Just south of Jackson.
Help me find him, if he's willing to step up like he says he is, I promise to record it.

>kill his girlfriend's dog because he won't man up and talk to her about it
wut?

I was in that thread, I recomended xylitol too him.

Basically, his GF's dog is annoying and he wants to kill it, but there's a bunch of keyboard warrior white-knights wanting to beat up the OP. (Not this one, the OP of the other thread.)

Hahahaha, I can't believe you're still at it. I'm here, but I'm still wondering why you think I'd waste my time setting this up.

Why is it wrong to kill your gf's dog? I don't get it. If the dog is annoying, you should just kill it so it stops, no?

Because you know you'll get your was beat.
If can do what you say you can, then why not? It would be less than an hour of your time.

How fucked in the head does a person need to be to do such an atrocity

Yep, that's why OP is crying, he believes he's a true knight that can save the dog and give me a lesson while at it.

You really are retarded. Even if I was serious about this, everyone knew and I also said I'm not in the US. There's no way for me to fight you even if I cared enough to do it.

I told you I have plenty of vacation days saved. I'm just hoping your from somewhere worthy of visiting.

And you don't care enough because you know in your heart you'll lose in front of everyone.

Oh, ok then. I'm in Tahiti. It's a magical place.

>doesnt support violent actions against a dog
>more than willing to violently assault a person because disagree with the violence

Lol wut? Op youre fucking retarded.

A true knight?
I just love clocking little punks who think they're something.
It's not healthy, so I at least try to aim it.

I dont disagree with violence? When was that said? I disagree with a bitch who wants to kill because he doesn't have the balls to talk about it.

fucking faggot!!!!! nobody abuses women, especially animals!!!!!!

sorry dude. i know you hate to watch cute things die but it's gonna happen whether you like it or not

That's why he thinks he'll get information to identify me just by asking. Because he's retarded. "Oh, you wanna come over and try to beat the crap out of me? Sure, let me give you my gps coordinates"

>why can't I just murder other people's animals?
If the law and basic morality aren't good enough reasons, you probably won't get very far in human society.

There are probably dozens of men, women, and children being murdered, raped, and worse in your area. But you decided to focus your vigilante justice on some random fucker who may or may not kill an animal-something that millions of people, governments, and corporations do daily on a much larger scale that you and most other people on this board bat your eyes at- to the point of wanting to fly or drive to wherever the hell he is.

>Tfw white people want to murder everything on the planet but cry over dogs

Yep, that's OP! The American hero nobody asked for.

Smelly mexican, I almost have you pinned.

>you shouldn't be against something bad if something worse exists
Why? By that logic all morals at home go out the window during wartime. Civilizations can't exist like that.

damn nigga chill. that dog high key deserves to die lmao. the humane society kills those niggahs on the daily. if dog doesnt act normal it should just die

lol. Fucking idiot.

I'm saying it's hypocritical of OP to go apeshit on one fucker when he definitely won't do anything about mass animal genocide or problems in his own species.

Y'all are looking WAY too deep into this shit. It's basically a thread about some dumbs hit Neanderthal that got baited into an endless circle jerk that will eventually conclude with said Neanderthal realizing his efforts have been fruitless, and decides to go back to Planet Fitness to work on his legs.

C'mon pussy let me kick your bitch ass.

OP triggered, getting ready for the airstrike on what he believes is his beaner enemy.

I said I figure I won't, my only chance is for you to not be a bullshitting coward. But sadly you are.

instead of killing the dog he should kill himself

Somewhere around here.

Whatever man, you've given us all a good laugh.

While we're all here, anyone has more ideas for liking the dog without getting found? By now my first option is xylitol, then dark chocolate. It has to look like an accident that the dog did on its own.

Oh. I didn't hear that part.

You obviously disagree with violence, OR you value dogs over humans. You wouldnt be trying to track down some faggot on the internet because hes threatening to kill a dog otherwise.

Not even close, but if you want to know, there's only a few million people living in the area you showed. This shouldn't take long for you haha

shut up, you faggot punk

I can't stop mass animal genocide. I've worked for the sheriff's department for 3 years now, and there is nothing better than teaching some punk "gansta" or a abusive alcoholic douchebag that they are not the bad mofos they think they are.
No, I cant stop mass crime, but I can give one guy an excuse to come at me so he can get a taste of his own medicine.
Last thread he said he would gladly beat the crap out of me, but when I ask where he wants me to go it's not worth it all of a sudden.

Wtf is wrong with you? Get a fucking job and stop trying to assault people over fucking dogs. Are you a nigger or something?

Your such a man bro and not a fucking child at all.

It was me you fucking nigger. I've already buried that pissing little shit. Good riddens

I love a good fight. If two men can stand up toe to toe, there is nothing like it. I hate when people threaten people or animals who can't defend themselves.

I have a full time job, a part time job, and am finishing school. I will still find time to tear this loser apart.

Don't act all macho sheriff just to show off. I clearly said that if you want to find me, please be my guest. But I won't help you achieve your idiotic fantasy of being a dog hero. That aside, just listen to yourself, are you really that retarded to think that this makes sense in any way? Please, by no means think I fear you, it's just that the concept of you willing to fly to another country (which for some reason you insist is Mexico) just to teach me a lesson, is nonsense and more bullshit on your part than mine.

Well arent you just a fuckin superhero caped crusader. How small is your dick that you have such an adolescent complex in your head? Do you really patrol the fuckin internet looking for (probably autistic) losers to teach lessons to? Youre just as pathetic. At least this guy has a gf. Thats probably the true root of your anger here.

You should give him a location to meet you and just leave the dead dog there for him to find.

I'm not the one trying to track you. That's some other person. All I want to do is ask you, because you refusing proves it.

He's pissed that his American pride requires him to have a full time and a part time job to keep studying and being a hero while I'm at home chilling not having to do either because I can afford it and a real girlfriend too.

Been with the same girl for 5 years. She's not some animal hoarder either.
But if she was, I'd have the sack to talk her about it, not be all seedy by poisoning her dog.

Do you faggots not know what copypasta is?

Prove what? You really expect that a stranger on the internet will actually meet you in person for you to record a fight of you losing and then upload it to Sup Forums from your wheelchair at the hospital?

I'm at N president and mississippi downtown faggot, come find me I'll be holding a large green sign

this is amusing i cant believe this shit....and im a dog lover

The part time job is taking disabled kids to the park to play catch and throw rocks in the water. It's a blast. And I'm in school part time because I got the job with the county sheriff part way through my third year. Why not finish?
Are you proud that you can sit at home all day figuring out ways to kill a dog that you can't properly handle, so instead of reasoning with your girlfriend you decide to kill it? It bothers you enough to kill it but you can't reason with your girlfriend instead. You decide to be some underhanded pansy.
You afraid she would choose the dog over you? Then one of you is definitely not worth the others time.

Haha
Then fucking tell me where if you're so confident.

Spotted the nigger

As I said, Tahiti.

Did you see the other thread?
I made a comment saying how about you try to train it like a normal person, and if it really is that bad, bring it up more seriously with your girlfriend. If he can't nut up and say something he's a punk.
From there he said he would gladly beat the crap out of me. But when I said okay let's do this, shit changed. No spine.

Dope. I'm from Aruba. I'll come visit you and stomp on your neck for fun. Maybe grab a pint after?

Are you on amphetamines, sir?

What day is it? Saturday? Then no.

This is more like it. And yeah, I still would gladly beat the crap out of you, but I'm not as stupid as you are believing that someone on Sup Forums will give me his actual location. Even if I did, why would you trust me? At this point in sure you have realized how idiotic this sounds and you're just trying to force sense into your stupid logic.

i think its amusing you really expect to meet some guy, a guy on the internet you know nothing about and are so persistent about it. its not only ridiculous but stupid, for all you know he could show up and shoot you and hed get away with it since you live in another country lol
i did see the other thread and i said its best to just leave it somewhere than to kill it, no matter what way you look at it
ps most likely this guy probably isn't gonna do shit to that dog and is venting his pussy rage on Sup Forums where equal pussies will feed his pussy rage
if he was going to do it hed have fed the dog anti freeze already and buried it in his back yard (and for all we know he has)

/thread

I'm not talking about your actually location give me with an hour or two of it. It will be an hour of your time. But you are scared.
You are too lazy or stupid to properly train a dog, too much of a little bitch to talk to your girlfriend, and definitely too much of a punk to meet me in a parking lot or some shit of your choosing.
You would "glady" beat me up, but when I'm trying to give you the opportunity you back out.

btw theres another thread going on about some guy tryin to kill his neighbor's dog! go beat him up too!

I'm not American but I apologise to all if you for having shown the world this idiot. Let's just hope he doesn't breed. Really OP, just give up. I could give you any location and act like I'm being serious but you can't trust me on that and neither can I trust you. Just stfu.

Better look into that, he might give me some ideas.

Lurker user here...

This is about the silliest, most pointless bluster thread I've ever seen.

Thanks for the retarded entertainment!