Going to see this tomorrow. What am I in for? Potential MOTY?

Going to see this tomorrow. What am I in for? Potential MOTY?

Is that Bruce Wayne?

Sweet a Bruce Wayne movie.

if you have autism: it will probably trigger the shit out of you and you will hate it

if you don't have autism: you will probably find it enjoyable

I liked it, got a couple of good laughs, the outcome was expected, but still a good movie.

>Potential MOTY?

Don't be daft.

Everything this guy said, and surprisingly Anna Kendrick was not miscast as i previously thought.

>laughs

WTF? Is this a comedy?

A enjoyable action film with an autistic hero. You'll enjoy it.

You know how Die Hard has "Now i have a machine gun, hohoho"? Humor like that.

Jesus GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't why I had the impression this is some heavy shit.

Wait wait wait...you're telling me this has Die Hard humor in it?

Why the fuck was that not in any of the marketing?

Are Hollywood marketers honest to god retarded?

>Jesus GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well don't overreact or anything.

No, just a couple of moments in where you laugh but nothing forced. If I tell you I'll spoil it for you, it was not intended to be fuck by the character, but was funny because the situation.

>Fuck
Meant funny

>autism PSA with Jason Bourne

actually watchable/10

its basically a superhero movie where his super power is autism

not even joking

Operator kino

The nemesis didn't have autism and was as good

The plot doesn't flow particularly well but there are some great action sequences and Affleck does a good job. I'd give it a 7/10, definitely worth watching

>WTF? Is this a comedy?

Ben acts pretty autistic and it's funny at parts, cuz.... retard

> Every single loner neet in the theater thought the movie was about them

It's like a Neet's fantasy

Sup Forums retards should be all over this movie

Ben Affleck is great as Autist-man
Bernthal is great as bad bro (he comes off as a total bro in every scene and you actually end up liking him despite how horrible he actually is)
Kendrick is a cute
Simmons is amazing as always, though his character is completely superfluous
Some action scenes are awesome, other action scenes are dark and completely forgettable
Certain subplots amount to literally nothing and could have been cut entirely
"Twists" are obvious and unoriginal
Plot is entirely forgettable, just an excuse for an autist to shoot people
Needlessly complex without any real depth, clearly designed to make dumb people feel smart for "getting it"
Ok/10
Don't regret seeing but completely disposable

Will watch, then

Tbh, if they cut out 15 min of exposition it would be a 10/10 B Movie

Hopefully this paves the way for more autism kino.

B movie eh? I knew ben had fallen on hard times recently but that bad huh

I agree I just got back from seeing this and it was very good but theyleft way too much in. It needed to be paired down by at least 2 or 3 sequences. otherwise 10/10. Also I didn't know Anna Kendrik was a very tiny person.

I actually enjoyed it a great deal. The premise was campy and the actors had fun with it. I think most reviewers went in thinking it was supposed to be some super serious thriller when it was really just an uncommonly funny Ben Affleck action vehicle with absurdly good stint choreography. It's OK to have fun Arvin the movies, user.

Does he say shit like "IT'S TIME TO WRITE YOU OFF", "TIME TO BALANCE THE DEBITS AND CREDITS" or "I'M GOING TO WRITE THE CLOSING ENTRY ON THIS FUCKER"

I've been seeing critics trash this movie but so far the reception here on Sup Forums has been extremely positive, it seems. Will watch it tomorrow.

I have mild autism and I was squeeing with joy at the scene where he struggles with verbally addressing the girl and clears his throat loudly and also the scene where he waves at the elderly couple and walks off without a word

those are two situations i find myself in all the time and people think im weird cause of it

if anything if you have autism you will preciate the movie even more

Just a flick, nothing special
Go for it if you're having a boring afternoon.

I'm somewhere on the spectrum, so I'll probably watch this.

Does Ben stim in it? (hand flapping, writing in the air, rocking back and forth, etc)

I personally write in the air with my finger in the privacy of my own home and I'm curious

I straight line depreciated that fucker's life

>tfw literally just talked about straight line depreciation in my accounting course yesterday
GET OUT OF MY HEAD REEEEEEEEE

>also the scene where he waves at the elderly couple and walks off without a word
This scene pleases both the so random xD people and fits perfectly the character, it was great.
He blows his hands while sort of flapping them.

he's autistic so it better fucking show him stimming, even if he does it while alone only

>college student
>most likely freshman

lucky bastard. I'm 29. And believe you me: you don't leave this place. It just doesn't happen.

I'm 24, fuck I wanna transfer to a real school and get this shit done with already. I'm just doing an accounting course right now to have on my resume.

absolute shit that faggots on Sup Forums will overrate

>paying to see anna kendrick

YOU'VE BECOME A LIABILTY

It was a strong 5/10.

HIS ACCOUNT BECAME UNCOLLECTIBLE SO I HAD TO WRITE HIM OFF

OOOOOOOOOOOH THAT'S GOING INTO ACCOUNTS PAYABLE