"The police will be there to protect me!!!"

>"The police will be there to protect me!!!"
>"I don't need a gun!!!"
>Government shuts down
>...

So Sup Forums why don't you have a means of protecting yourself since no one else is going to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-15-6110_en.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your local police aren't federal.

idiot for a president and government shutdown, literally third world

It seems we don't remember the last economic recession when tons of municipalities ran out of funding and had to drastically cut back on police and other entities.

It got shut down under the last president too ya know

look idk where you're from but we've kicked your ass in a war at some point so go cry about it

>So Sup Forums why don't you have a means of protecting yourself since no one else is going to do it?
I live in Europe and only criminals are allowed to have guns here.

I'm from vietnam

stop larping amerimutt

Lol

lol vietnam
The NVA and Vietcong got BTFO in 90% of all battles.
The American public pull support for the war
War stops
Dirty Viet monkeys claim victory

kill yourself

remind me what the objective of the war was

Keep the North out of the South
Which only occured with faggot hippies got support pulled and we pulled out

Shocking how the North didnt win in 68 or any other year the US was there.

>Europeans are allowed to own gu-

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-15-6110_en.htm

At this point... I'm hoping some one tries to steal my devastated credit score and my shitty PC. If I'm lucky they might even kill me.

Because I never leave my basement, I am poor, I have no friends, gf, even gay rapists don't want me because I am too dirty and if someone enters my basement I can defend myself with a kitchen knife.

How do you get the kitchen knife if you never leave the basement?

You have no idea what a governme n t shutdown entails

I have it from older times.

>American industrialists devise new plan to fuel the military-industrial complex for wealth
>dirty, 4’6” rice niggers with Vietnamese sticks and Russian migs won’t give the fuck up
>Americans grow tired of dying for said niggers
>”fuck it”
>niggers celebrate
>still 3rd world country
>America now richer than ever

show me where it says you can't own guns at all?

if you live in a country that's somewhat civil you don't need firearms to defend yourselves.

"but... but, in case of civil war"
i have my doubts that it ever gets to the point of gunfights here in ther netherlands. and if it does, too fucking
bad, i don't got a inflatable boat with me every fucking time i got out as well. you know, in case the dykes break, which could, in theory at least, happen this very second if someone were to blow it up.

by the way, let's be fucking real for a second here, half of you faggots owning a AR-15, browsing this site barely got the capacity to think rational, thus buying such a bullshit weapon (aside from the 5 hunters that can actually use it) as compensation for that micro penis, you'd think you'd stand a chance in a chaotic warzone on your own, purely cuz you own a gun?

this shit is starting to get even more cringy then those wannabe-samurai-weebs
"senpai, i have learned the way of the ninja"

"i don't need no law and order, i got my carbine rifle and jezus!"

good fucking luck getting shot, losers.

You do realize that 'third world' means any non-NATO or combloc country, right?
Of course you don't, because if you did, you wouldn't have used the terminology improperly in a pathetic attempt to sound smarter than you really are (which is dumber than a box of rocks).

Here's a small lesson for you:
First world = NATO aligned country
Second world = Combloc country
Third world = Neither NATO nor Com-bloc country

This mindset is why the Germans made you cucks surrender after one day

>nothing bad ever happens in the world
>criminals don't commit crimes
>police are an all-seeing all-knowing, omnipotent force that subdues all criminals committing crimes before the criminals commit crimes

Guerilla warfare really is nothing to sneeze at

I believe your over inflated cheeto president prefers the term "shithole"

And shitholes they are.
Why are we accepting immigrants from shithole countries?
If it isn't a shithole, they wouldn't be migrating here.
If you recognize they are migrating here because they're country is a shithole, then you admit their country is a shithole and agree with our God-Emperor Trump.

Checkmate, nigger.

Warren vs. The district of columbia
Youre responsible for your own safety

What gun is this?

Or maybe they're leaving because of circumstances beyond their control seeking a better life and less death and destruction, kind of like how your entire country was founded.

>hurr dont call me shithole, cheeto
>hurr let me in your country fuckin racist

Ruger's new upgraded AR556

>Government shuts down

your government will NEVER shut down, will be the last point standing, prolly when the whole world goes down

you will need a gun soon tho, but it wont save you

Go somewhere else, we have enough violent niggers and beans. I hear europe will guzzle the cum out of your peter for being brown

>beyond their control
No. It is. They as a people chose to allow or not stop their country from failing.

>kind of like how your entire country was founded
jesus thats just so wrong lol

>the Roman Empire will NEVER shut down, will be the last point standing, prolly when the whole world goes down

get that weak shit outta here,
like i said, in a decent civil country, you don't need weapons under normal circumstances.

i can't even remember the last time i heard of an armed robbery that wasn't a store, and even that was years ago.

besides, when a burgular would want to break in and steal my shit, knocking him out gets me in less trouble then shooting a man, our laws are a tad more complicated in those things.
self-defense is legal, but shooting an unarmed guy might cause some hassle.

Truly the American spirit

Good thing you told all those nasty Germans that during WWII so they instead stayed and gave the Nazis the first atomic bomb.
My that would have turned out well.

>those nasty Germans
lulz comparing Jewish Scientists to mudskins with no skills

>but shooting an unarmed guy might cause some hassle.
How do you know he's unarmed?
How do you know there's only one?
How do you know they are only there to steal and not rape and or kill your family?

Somebody does't need a gun in order to be shot.
If they have a knife, club, chain or just outnumber me, I'd rather have a gun.
That's the whole point is to have an advantage.

The best part of the whole shit hole thing is what people called Trump
>Asshole
>Racist
>Bigot

Never once was he called a liar because of that.

>seeking a better life and less death and destruction
Then you admit their country is a shithole, and they are leaving because it is a shithole.
If it wasn't a shithole, then why would they look elsewhere for a "better life and less death and destruction"?

>How do you know he's unarmed?
>How do you know there's only one?
>How do you know they are only there to steal and not rape and or kill your family?

Awareness/observation maybe? It seems that those things aren't even taught to police anymore these days.

Nice pic related though those are nice.

You can keep all those african "engineers and doctors", euroserf, dont even worry about it.

I USED MY AWARENESS TO DETERMINE YOU DO HAVE A GUN!
>proceeds to get murdered

Is that your gun? Which school do you go to?

Government shutdowns don't affect essential services, such as law enforcement or emergency services, you stupid faggot.

lol. your government shuts down. have fun in murrica. nr.1 indeed. but thank god for the guns. come on idiots, you all are on the same level as somali pirates and to dumb to realize it. eat sht :D

The Mrs

you don't, but like i stated twice by now, that shit barely happens here.
I don't got any enemy's, i don't got an important role in anything political or otherwise a big deal to others, and i don't got a shitton of money.
there is absolutely no fucking reason for anyone to take the risk of breaking in here and killing me.

let's see it this way, technically, a whole swat-like team can break into your house every second and rape your whole family. that would make your gun pretty useless, you might take out one or two, if you are really good, but in retun they stick the barrel up your ass and fire it.

"but such a planned raid would never happen"
exactly.
since i am guaranteed not the target, the only thing they'd want would be the TV, and a few computers maybe.
that's not worth shooting someone over around here, risks are way too high.

I fuckin' lol'd

Hahaha try harder, loser.

I have several guns, a dog, and 5 years of Muay Thai. I can handle any likely scenario on my own.

Ill take your lack of any facts as you understanding what I said was factually correct

kill yourself

In before we arm 8 year olds to prevent school shootings.

>Muay Thai
lulz

"Facts".

Get over it you lost, that shit is lols.

"...WELL REGULATED..."

By who?

>I have several guns, a dog, and 5 years of Muay Thai. I can handle any likely scenario on my own.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your 'win' was as legit as the Brits in 1776...

A world super power fails to defeat a bunch of farmers using guerilla tactics, pulls out as a logistical nightmare.
Still kills a shit ton of civilians first.

US war of independence or vietnam, you decide.

Islam - if I believe in Allah no one will kill me, no one would even want to kill
me but amerimutts would be killed on spot so arming yourself is a good moove

Emergency services like police don't shut down shit for brains

U mad we beat you in that war?

Civil wars are always nasty

At first

The first two sentences are actually valid if you don't live in a shithole country like the US.

I carry everyday so I am not to worry about protecting myself

Ready spaghetti

Two handguns and a shotgun.

Armyfag here, got all the protection I need

lol, that's an IDF soldier faggot

The simple fact of owning and knowing how to operate a firearm increases your chance of survival faggot

You're set for 50 yards and in. Now get something for longer range.

This is good for 100-600 yards for me

>you know they are only there to steal and not rape and or kill your family?

Thats what I said you inbred cunt, I'm in the IDF

Our ancestors didn’t run away to another country, they stayed and fought to make america what it is today. Shithole countries should do the same thing, especially shithole Mexico IMO

Doesn't matter, I'm not running that risk. The law allows me to kill them, so I'll do that.

Is that what the Statue of Liberty says?

Here's what will happen:
>society collapses
>b-tard barricades himself in mom's basement with his AR15 and supply of tendies
>armed strongman takes over neighborhood and forms a gang
>gang raids b-tard's home for ammo and tendies
>b-tard shits himself and hands over all his guns, ammo and tendies
>b-tard offers up his asshole to strongman gang leader, gets raped daily

Got my grandpappy's shotgun a few weeks ago. Just need to build out my stripped AR lower to complete the trifecta

Wat is this beautiful weapon?

To be fair, he said "kitchen knife" not "knife from the kitchen".

because I live in a country that functions

Ruger Scout rifle as designed by Jeff Cooper

>government shuts down
>hur durr need muh guns
unless you have a federal job or get welfare or food stamps youre not affected go /k/ill your self

This was a gift celebrating the alliance between france and the US during the American Revolution, and doesn’t say anything about mexicans and their shithole country which they should fight to change

>uses Sup Forums
>implies he want's to survive

even if you were serious though, that is true, no argument there. but then again owning a small armored vehicle does as well...

why don't you own a Sherman tank faggot?

Did you ever think that many, many people own and use firearms because it's what they like to do? You know, a hobby?

Nice lol

Guy in my town has several. He takes them out on weekends

The Government shuts down every few years, because sometimes u just need to make a sandwich without getting your balls juggled for welfare.

ARs with wooden furniture are absolute boner fuel.
GG

We are ready are you Esse?

So you agree you lost the war. That guy checkmated you, moron.

Represent!

The plaque youre referring to was written by a non american jew. We have a right to sovereignty, i know thats an insane concept for most euros, but we dont need anymore gangbanging, welfare leeching "scientists".