Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those are some good pixels you got there... would be nice to see whats happening

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
forget the link

I try not to think.

>Spics in their element
Spics in their element

thinking about those beans.

As a mexican, please nuke us all.
Not before nuking the whole latin America, Africa, and the middle east too.

faith in humanity restored

Of course you're mexican. As Stephen Hawkings I have to say you're a faggot

Saw this video just this morning. Watch it while taking a shit. Feelsbadman

>888
>Nice dubs
Lurk more

always surprised to see how long a human being can stay alive. Guy was bleeding pretty hard since they started,and still lived for several minutes with a huge gash in his chest and after having been stabbed and his ribs cut open. I wonder how much of it he felt or if you eventually become numb to it. Adrenaline is fucking scary.

That being said, Humanity is fucked, but nothing new there. You can blame nationality for this shit, but the reality is we all have the potential to do this shit to others. It's easy to forget just how fucked the human mind can be while we're living in civil times. I try not to think about it too much while we still have that luxury

What's the point of them killing the cop dad first? Wouldn't you flay the son alive in front of him? Break him emotionally

That's pretty terrible. I still think the video with the guy whose face and eyes were removed was worse. The dude whose neck they were cutting with a dull box cutter and playing upbeat music in the background. The moaning and gurgling put it over the top for me.

That was probably the most fucked up thing I've seen.

I was thinking the same thing. Did it in the wrong order, unless they really hated that kid more.

Uh..you might want to double check that..

Was rival cartel members dad and son who are know to have killed a lot of ppl . Is revenge killing. 98% of brutal killings on vid are between gang/cartel murders

Keep your mouth shut when you work for people that will flat you alive for running it.

when exactly is anyone going to do something about the cartels in mexico?????

brazilian monkey here 100% agree plese kill a brazilian niggers!

This was posted yesterday faggots,it's not the police

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

After the wall is up

They make too much money for the US gov’t so never.

I think we need to shut down the government until we can find a way to bring these wonderful people into our country

If he worked faster he probably could have gotten the heart while it was beating. Also why dont they think of some more creative? Getting pretty repetitive.

I was questioning earlier as to how these people have no morale compass as to kill somebody like this, but then i realised humans are trash, but surely, the thought that you will most likely meet a similar if not worse (if possible) fate then this should put you off at least?

>Thoughts?
Keep them out of my country, along with muslims.

looks like they'd make a good pulled pork sandwich.

I pray we all die in nuclear fire. Humans are disgusting.

>implying these aren't shithole countries

If ameriburgers could somehow get all these cartel videos onto a major platform like CNN for all of them to see, it would be pretty easy to build a case for the wall and keeping all beaners out. They literally have no value of life because their lives are complete shit and they know it. Sad really

Build that fucking wall. Spics get out!

i dont watch rekt shit with volume and never will but

but this is by far the worst shit related to humans ive seen. fucking disgusting

surpasses the guy that recorded quicksand videos instead he jumped in a bog full of marsh and all you can hear is gurgles and as he shouts for help

and surpasses the kid getting his face cut off by the cartel as they hack away at his neck with boxcuters

I have a lot of family in mexico, the last time I visited them, we ended up talking about the violence. It's not something that many people want to talk about for all obvious reasons, but also because for a lot of people it doesn't affect their daily lives. Or they don't want it to. In any case, I don't know how true this is, but I was told that for awhile back in mid 00's, some cartels used to drug the kids up, get them high as fuck. You can make people do some fucked up things. If the drugs don't make you immune to the sufferings of others, they provide a salve to help you forget.

the Aztecs are still here

>i dont watch rekt shit with volume and never will but
Smart move

The kid's muffled crying is awful

I think that mexican should seriously do something about their government and authorities if they don't go all in against the cartels because of that video.

It's one thing to torture and behead rival cartel members. Another thing to do that to a policeman...but what they did to that innocent son of the policeman is fucking inhuman.

If nothing big happen, mexican are fucking filth and i hope Trump will build that fucking wall.

Every democrat should be required to see this video....I bet they'll change their mind on immigration

Does that gurgling video of the quicksand guy really exist?

He was referring to the OP faggot.

How hard is to believe that I am part of the 5% or so posters of Sup Forums that Mexicans represent?

I tried watching it but for some reason I couldn't do it. Started breathing heavily. Anyone has any idea what's wrong?

I have watch view interviews with cartel killers . First they have rly big hate for this ppl . Second they don't bullshit themselves . "If it happen to me . I deserved" . But when it come to bruttality this is nothning read on the Aztec and the asyrians

You're not mexican

Eight trips and tripdubs confirm.
Nuke us all.

What about rifles?

Got them trips though.

Anyone else seriously think and hope humans will all be extinct in like 200 years or less?

Definitely a possibility

OP is a Faggot

I'm completely serious. I can't see us lasting much longer if shit keeps going this way. We'll either all die from nuclear war, or climate change.

Anyways, nothing will be lost. We're all just a bunch of animals and a parasite to the planet.

You're right, always have a rifle on you...better to finish yourself off rather than getting into this horrid situation

They have tried and it always ends in disaster.

Sure kid.

Narcoculture

Mostly agree, but the whole potential thing I disagree totally. Statistics don't lie. There is a couple of reasons Mexico is a failed state & the USA has been kicking ass for a long time.....first is God blessing the people and second is whites don't do this kind of thing....yes there are plenty of white killers, but the numbers don't lie....there are not numerous videos from way back on goregasm and best gore and such of whites torturing folks....

Serious question

Are the people who do killings like this amped up on drugs? If not, how do you get to a point where you can do that to somebody?

Rifles and long guns cause about 500 of the 30000 gun deaths in the US. Why are you so scared of them?

Be brown

Yes, it's from 2005 or 2006, pre isis stuff.
They cut one guys throat but not arterias, so he's trying to breathe but there is blood in his throat making these fucked up gargling noises.

just type in liveleak darwin quicksand

Yah ok, Edgy McEdgestein

who is it?

wait so the guy is a cop?

>be born
>live breath feel
>love cute girl from school
>hold her hand
>get captured by cartel
>flayed alive after watching father murdered
>watch at rib cage broken and organs pulled out
>The last feeling you have are of unending pain

What a way to live life.
Truely white male culture is broken, and will never live to this diversity.

No. Hes a corpse

Edgy 12 year old on mommys computer when she's not home.

What is it with brown people cutting themselves up with such zeal but when Trump says something, he is instantly criticized.

Just saying!

This is their culture and criticizing it is racist.

I've read a few things about this that are fairly shocking.
During the bit where they cut his father's head off they say
"Faggot , look now or we will kill your mother and family"
"We will send this to your mother as a new years present"
"Don't fucking look away"
"This is what happens to snitches"
Apparently the kid is only 16 years old too. Heard they were passing info to a rival gang and we're kidnapped and taken to a farm not far from holiday resort in acapulco. How do drug users feel about contributing to this?

I-Is he ok?

Kind of wants me to start using drugs to be honest
If these shit skin animals kill eachother off more

/edge

I will never hear Sweet Child o' Mine the same way again

Open a damn history book you tard. The shit they did in pre-industrial Europe makes this shit look like nothing.