Kikebook says it's alright to kill Donald Trump

>We reviewed your report of I Fucking Want To Kill Donald Trump. Go to your Support Inbox to learn more.
>Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment.
>We reviewed the Page you reported for harassment and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.

Is this real life? Someone open a page "I Fucking Want To Kill Mark Kikeberg" and let's see what happens.

Bump. Didn't they sign up an anti-hate speech act just recently? Fuck kikebook.

Cap it dumbass

1st amendment, kid.

I've reported racist groups against whites before, they don't take them down.

user, they are all part of the Reptilian family. Every single one of them is looking to destroy every nation. They want chaos all over the world. This is real life.

>Kikebook says it's alright to kill Donald Trump
it is

Are you fucking retarded you greasy frog? Facebook has never had or supported free speech on its platform, even recently they've banded together with Microsoft and twitter to remove "hatespeech" and anything "harmful" from the internet including those who are alt-right, fascist or pro-monarchy. Facebook has already started wiping out pages which aren't even particularly alt-right like Stop Being A Pleb.

I don't care about Facebook and I wouldn't be caught dead liking/following anything politics related because I'm not going to single myself out and put my career at risk in case some tumblrtard in hr gets triggered, but let's not pretend that what Zuckerberg is doing isn't biased and jewey

Screencap and post in social media

link or GTFO?
btw stop hating freedom of speech

private propriety>freedom of speech
stop being a commie

1st amendment does not protect say you want to kill the president or any presidential candidate.

learn our laws before you open your Muslim cock hole Frog

You can say you want to kill people they don't like.
You can say kill all white people.

The moment you say "gas the Jews, race war, kill niggers, look at the dindus chimp out, etc" you are banned.

About to get even worse for most of Europe with your new hate speech laws.
OBLIGATORY
> current year
> using joobook

the first amendment says that you can't be send to jail for speaking your mind

Send it to Breitbart.

They pushed the story that Facebook had an anti-right wing bias, Facebook claimed that ''they would investigate into that'' and ''change the guidelines''. Breitbart would be happy to see that nothing has changed.

>"hillary should be jailed/muslims should be banned from US"
>b& from kikebook
>"trump should be murdered"
>this is fine

wew ok then

That does not matter, when you say you want to kill the President or a presidential candidates you are not protected.

This

pics or it didnt happen

some woman was arrested for posting something like it's open season on white people with a picture of her holding a gun

Here you go.

Picture of the post as well or we can't act on this. We need more information.

If it's true I'll go to work at this all day until it gets picked up by some smaller media.

And 1 for you.

kikebook com/I-Fucking-Want-To-Kill-Donald-Trump-1611728709152508/

>legit

Thanks user

This is nothing new, facebook and by extension fuckerberg are major players in subverting the west.

Have another one talk about killing Obama and I bet it gets deleted.

You might even end up in prison

It only counts as """"hate speech"""" if it's offensive and mean
Free speech doesn't cover threatening and making a Facebook page about wanting to kill someone seems to count as threatening

Just send fbi tip and let them use it to their advantage.