My neighbors dog is a fucking menace. It has been involved in several violent incidents...

My neighbors dog is a fucking menace. It has been involved in several violent incidents, the most recent of which was attacking both me and my dog. This attack left both my dog and me requiring medical treatment. The dumbass judge decided the dog didn't need to be put down, so I'm taking justice into my own hands. dubs decides how I kill that fucker.

Is it a pitbull?

Yes

Feed it a fuckton of chocolate.

Feed chocolate, let it die slowly.

feed it

Then call aspca and report the violent actions. They legally have to do something.

This. Death by choco delight

Sure, It will slowly die from the chocolate, but it will also shit like an explosive rocket.

rat poison with meat ?

winrar
chocolate it is OP!
>muh breed of peace

Even better for neighbor.

Here's a better idea: kill the shitty owner who can't control their dog.

Inject food with anti-freeze and leave in their garden

Come back and post results when done anaon

This is by no means certain - but the darker the chocolate the more likely the outcome. I had a small dog eat over a pound of milk chocolate and all it did was shit and puke everywhere. The vet said if the dogo had eaten 1/10 that amount od dark chocolate it would have been died.

>It's not the dog, it's the owner!
>MY dog would never do that!
>It wasn't trained properly!
>You probably did something to antagonise it!
>MY dog's an angel and would never attack anything! It's so soft!

I bet you're one of these people aren't you...

shoot it

Knock it out, bind its legs together with zip ties, wrap a chain around its neck, and tie the other end of the chain to a truck bed. Drive around your neighborhood. Get out an beat it every so often with an aluminum baseball bat.

Yeah I've never understood the "It's a bad owner!" argument, like what, all the owners of this specific dog breed are bad owners?

Kick the fucking owner, it's not the dogs fault for missing training.

it's the owner's fault for keeping a pitbull. Those dogs are lethal weapons bred to kill, governments should create a permit for keeping and breeding them.

> pit bull owner has a garden

I don't wanna be that guy, but I have always been of the opinion that pit bulls aren't naturally inclined towards violence, but that they are very good at it when they have to be violent. This is a weird comparison, but here it comes. A martial artist is great at kicking peoples asses, but does that means he goes around in the streets assaulting random people.

>inb4 muh genetic predisposition

I'd say go back to pool, but at least they pretend to use actual evidence.

Pic unrelated

You need more than chocolate.

Try a mason jar full of bleach, submerge a .6mil plastic bag with 4.5oz of pure ammonia mixed 1to4 with methanol.
Pack a steel plumbing pipe with a nitrogentriiodide powder, be careful. Pack to 14.5psi. Pack while wet with distilled water.
Tape it together, a good solid shock will set it off. Maybe rap it in bacon, the dog may grab it. Or just throw it at him. If the explosion doesn't get him, the mustard gas will.

Jk. Lol

Or just knife the dog real good ware a leather jacket.

Also you could buy poison dart frogs off the internet and throw them in it's hard, if he eats it he may die.

Kill it with kindness.

Following up on my previous post, you also don't hear about doglets being aggressive, because their attacks don't do shit, pit bull attacks seem common because they get reported more often.

You're an idiot

Don't you'll be arrested faggot

Idiot

one less autistic sociopath

I shot my neighbors pitbull dead in my back yard.
I got a lecture from the cops about ricocheted bullets.
Doggo is still dead.

Killing an animal because it hurt you because you were stupid enough to let it hurt you

Fucking off yourself cunt, animal has more value than you

Rat poison on a steak or something

Post pics when you're done killing it faggot

Ground up light bulb glass in raw ground meat, bowl of antifreeze.

Rat poison in a hot dog

Already like the dog more than you - hope it wins next round.

Cinder block to the cranium

fuck it to death, like literally

fuck it to death, literally fuck it to death

winrar

agree
he should fuck it to death

Teeth by teeth, eye by eye.

Kill him with bites

very finely ground up glass mixed into a ground beef patty..dead in 3 days

That doggo will be a menace until the very end..

You're much more likely to get in jail for killing a human than for killing a dog

drug the doggo first

I would suggest filing a lawsuit instead of giving your neighbor a cause of action against you.

Horrible argument. Martial artists aren't a race

You can't be dumb enough to think that humans shouldn't defend themselves if a dumb animal tries to attack you

winrar

op this is your chance to be reminded as one of the greatest heros of all time

considering most pitbull owners are niggers and spics...

Word.
Corgis are one of the most violent breeds out there, but nobody gives a fuck because you can fucking punt one if it gives you too much shit.

>Fun Fact: Corgis' short legs, a result of species-wide genetic dwarfism, are an adaptation to withstand frequent kicking by the bovines they herd. Stubby limbs are hard to break, and they can "tuck and roll" without the tucking part.

Here in minnesota usa i was walking my dog on a leash as we have a leash law, we were attacked by a good sized pitbull or bullybreed dog. As soon as the pb charged i grabbed my dog and threw him over a fence into someones back yard. Pb backed off and charged again so i shot it with my legal carry pistol. Pb shreeked for a few minutes and died as i was waiting for the cops after i called them. They arived, took down my info and i never even got a call back. Cop thanked me lol. This was years ago.

They're also misreported too, fucking most shelters don't even know what a pitbull is. They just assume any scary thin-haired dog is a pit.

Just shoot it dude. If a dog attacked my dog I would have no problem destroying it.

Also, don't feed it chocolate. It doesn't do shit. I've had dogs that have gotten into and eaten massive amounts of chocolate before (not my fault) and they didn't get so much as the shits.

There are such things as bad owners but you can't use that fact to say there's no such thing as bad dogs as well
Even a good owner will have trouble making a pitbull not fuck shit up, because they're fucking pitbulls
But a bad owner could also fuck a dog up, it all depends

Take this dumb shit back to fagbook intasnitch and twatter.
If ur gonna kill the dog shoot it and get it over with. FFS u Millennials are pathetic..if only ur parents would've put u down like a dog. There'd be more oxygen in the world that wasn't wasted on u OP.

The story would have to be true first. And since he didn't upload a pic of him or his dog's alleged wounds and instead uploaded a picture of an american bully with the filename 'Pit Bull', it's probably a troll/hate propaganda thread.

>yelling at millennials
>while typing like that
Faggot

Glycol

Put it in a mattress it will take a crane to get it out

I had 4 kids. Neighbor bought pit. Prestone took care of him

As little as a tablespoon can result in severe acute kidney failure in dogs

Before you do it, just generally fuck with it, just for lulz
Spray that bad apple stuff all over its lawn
Attach treats and shit high up in trees where it can't reach to taunt the fuck
Leave some boiled eggs in the lawn hidden and wait for them to go bad

No I mean if you have a shitty dog, don't allow it into situations where it will attack people or other animals. How hard is that?

Woo dubs

See if you can sic animal control on them, surely they're breaking some teeny tiny law or another, that's usually enough
"Oh it isn't registered"
"Running around no collar"
Or whatever the fuck it is

well... most owners of this specific dog breed are poor and minorities. obviously they wont train their dog.

Winrar

If you're gonna kill it with chocolate make sure it's got a really high percentage of cacao. A dog weighing 15-20 kg can easily eat 200g of milk chocolate and be totally fine.
Gotta get the 96% cacao stuff to make it deded

Ge mig hans adress mannen ja ska klippa han och hans hund.

winrar

>I have always been of the opinion that pit bulls aren't naturally inclined towards violence
I too like to just say things so people think I'm stupid sometimes.

Alright I'll elaborate since you're an idiot.

You ever seen a pet fox? Go read up on how they got domesticated. They had to breed the "less" violent ones. Most of them were inclined for acting out on aggression.
After years of messing around with them you could get something that isn't as aggressive.
That's not how pit bulls are, and it doesn't have anything to do with their immediate environment. Nature nurtured them to behave a specific way to increase their chances of survival. It doesn't fit into a domesticated environment. It doesn't just go out and then you get a clean slate of nature vs. nurture. It's an aggressive breed.

Because it can't be milk chocolate you dumbfuck. Dark chocolate kills dogs.

Veterinaryfag reporting in. I don't support this, but antifreeze is the easiest way. You don't have to hide it, they'll take it anyway as it tastes good to them.
>or don't be a pussy and shoot it in the head
Third option is to put it in your car, drive it to a shelter in another town, and either claim it is yours and have a vet put it down for behavioral aggression, or, put it in a "drop cage" and wait.

This

Also just to confirm the chocolate thing, yeah, that's a borderline myth unless it is a ton and it is seriously dark chocolate. Heinz Body Anemia, however, is not. Raw onion will kill.

>My neighbors dog is a fucking menace

I read that as "My neighbor's dog is fucking my niece."

Baking chocolate is what you want. Has the most theobromide

op you should really kys , only a little mardy bitch faggot would kill that dog.

and please give your dog to someone who is not a psyco

Pit bulls are bread to not attack people you retard. Wranglers need to stop the dog fight without getting bit

is antifreeze also a good way to kill cats or what do u suggest?

we love cats here , go back to fageddit u edgy 12yo

Burn that motherfucker user

Make it a murder suicide

It works well, but don't use the kind that has a bittering agent.

I second this

Dogfucker pls go

Guys do you think op left or is it just me

Pitbulls can be trained to not attack people multiple times also if the owner is in control of the dog they can stop it. The only dog that shouldn't be let out in public is a caucasian Shepard because those fuckers are almost impossible to train and really hard to stop. Either way this dog should be put down or given to someone who knows how to care for a pitbull because the owners clearly don't know what they're doing.

>The dumbass judge decided the dog didn't need to be put down
this is how I know your story is bullshit.

Decapitate the fucker leave it's head on your neighbors doorstep and get rid of the body

you simply won't hear about good owners. you don't seem to know how news and media works or understand the general human attitude towards anything.
it's much easier to point to something and tell what's wrong with it, than what is right. and bad news spreads much faster than good news. so, basically we're in a society that is hyper-aware of murders and bad shit, when in reality it happens quite rarely.

No one said anything about killing a nigger.

This 100%.. Don't blame the dog for their shit ass owner