The Great Debate

The Great Debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E34d7NXqPQ
youtu.be/fS-L_lALPFM?t=122
youtubedoubler.com/jFt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bug's life
contrarian redditors will like ANTZ because they like big muscle brown antz, they remind them of BBCS.

Nah. Antz is objectively better. Especially the starship troopers scene.

Antz is fucking great

As much as I love Bug's Life, AntZ easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=0E34d7NXqPQ

Both are pretty good, but I like Antz more

>WHO ORDERED LE POOPOO PLATTER XDD
How can anyone defend this

A Bug's Life had the better comedy.
Antz had the better social commentary.

Overall, if I was only allowed to choose between the two for a night's viewing, I'd pick A Bug's Life.

Antz, the opening scene alone makes it better:
youtu.be/fS-L_lALPFM?t=122

Antz was pretty great.

ouch

>Kill all the worker ants because they are inferior despite them being responsible for 100% of the production

Bugs life = Antz

come at me, bro

was it autism?

Just like real life

Antz because the termites were genuinely threatening. A Bug's Life was a playful romp by comparison

>when all those termites come crawling out of the nest

they were all jews like woody allen though

wait didn't antz portray wasps as decent beings?

he was ancap

>That sweet sexual confusion

what is it with autists and their need to sign, date and copyright their shit drawings.

>A Bug's Life (1998)
>Colorful, appealing artstyle, charming looking characters
>Box office: $363.3 million

>Antz (1999)
>Bland, brown mess, eyesore characters
>Box office: $171.8 million

It's like poetry.

I'm guessing that they just think it is "what they're supposed to do" because a lot of great artists sign theirs.

be thankful they don't sign them with a cumstain

Someone gave my family a copy of Antz on VHS many years ago. I watched it like 10 times, so I guess Antz.

When you're young you usually don't care whatsoever about what you're watching, but as a boy, I still distinctively remember thinking 'I really dislike this this is not good' when first seeing bugs life

Depends on what you're looking for

>Antz
Better animation
More inspired writing
Better characters
Somewhat dreary
Third act drags at the start

>Bug's Life
More vivid style
More light hearted
Absolute mess of tired Cliches

I fuckign love a bug's life

>>Antz
>Better animation

Hahha not, it is ugly as fuck

if bugs life was released today, it would be considered racist

why is that that I've only heard from neckbeards in the internet that Antz is better when eveyr kid and adult liks A Bug's life better in real life?

He was going to kidnap the princess and go start his own colony you faggot.

that's not how ants work

Antz is straight up better in every way.

>I still distinctively remember thinking 'I really dislike this this is not good' when first seeing bugs life

I remember having the same feeling at the time
I'll always think of it as the worst Pixar movie
Before their decline, anyways.

I prefer Antz for sure.

I was so bored during bug's life that I fell asleep.

It's totally dependent on when and where you were born. Antz depicted harsh reality and bug's life was like "happy fun time crazy show where's snow white?"

Antz shows a harsh reality that translates into real life. Disney aint' dealing with any of that shit when they're trying to merchandise the next toy or whatever the fuck it is.

It sort of reminds me of going through the department store a week ago. I was a little disappointed that my nephew wasn't old enough for Star Wars because holy fuck has Disney gone nuts with that crap.

Bugs Life for sure

Oh boi I actually pissed myself when I saw that scene.

Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die 'm Blue (Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die)'m Blue (Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die)

AAATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

THE ANTS GO MARCHING ONE BY ONE
HOORAH
HOORAH

Bug's Life didn't star a pedophile kike.

WE SLAUGHTER TERMITES JUST FOR FUN!
HOORAH!
HOORAH!

STOP POSTING THIS UNFUNNY SHIT.

Antz but only because i really hate the protagonist of A Bugs Life

> time stamp

35:35

>Antz - October 2, 1998
>A Bugs Life - November 14, 1998
Fuck off Sup Forumseddit

I prefer Antz honestly, I liked it better as a kid as well, could barely remember the plot of a Bug's Life.

>STOP POSTING THIS UNFUNNY SHIT.
>t. triggered lolbertarians

Anarcho-capitalism is an ideology that exists solely on the internet. And I happen to find those images very funny.

Wasn't Antz something Pixar rejected resulting into the head behind it moving to Dreamworks for it?

youtubedoubler.com/jFt0

>that level on Bugs Life: The Video Game where you flew on the Dandelion pedal

Good time.

>not using klendathu drop

Fuck Any. Saw it at the theater when I was 10 and had an existential crisis. That movie is not for kids and is depressing as fuck.

Bugs Life was disposable fluff, but at least it didn't make me want to kill myself.

*Antz.

Goddamn autocorrect.

I don't understand how anyone could watch a movie with this hideous fucker as the main character. It makes me nauseous to look at. What the fuck is going on at DreamWorks for them to design and approve such ugly art and animation for their films. You can design anything for your 60 million dollar film and this is what you come up with?

Both are garbage.

GETTIN DIZZY

gianfrank casternew vs the pichie is better

bugs life

(((((Woody Allen))))) is annoying as fuck

Remember the wasp scene in antz? Where the lady wasp gets smacked? And just lies there dead with the male wasp panicking? that was kinda dark for me as a kid

wait, Woody Allen is Jewish?

ones a 5.5/10 the others a 6.3/10 who the fuck cares which ones which

Antz was fucking traumatizing as a kid, especially that termite scene

A Bug's Life is more well-rounded; funny, sweet, beautiful animation, and an age-old story appealing to all ages. The voice actors are distinctive and the jokes perfectly-timed. Yes it's aged, but not like Antz. Antz is a schizophrenic nightmare CGI netherworld that's uncomfortable, awkward and uninteresting. It lacks the depth and detail that A Bug's Life has. The references are cheap and topical and Woody Allen's shtick got old after his first 40 years doing it.

Antz by far. Bugs Life was boring and i really hated most of the characters and it's just so cliche with the whole, the hero is shunned because of a misunderstanding but he redeems himself at the very end. Antz had a much more developed story. One was a childrens family animated movie that got the job done and the other was an animated movie wanting to tell a story in an interesting setting. Crazy how close they came out to each other.

Bugs Life is pure garbage

it wasn't a misunderstanding. He really fucked up and could have gotten them massacred.

The real problem isn't the misunderstood genius cliche, it's the lying, being discovered and then following through anyway cliche.

It's one of the most annoying ones out there, because every plot that features it always pans out the fucking same

>not old enough for star wars

my dad showed me the OT when I was 3

Both are shit