Once again the Democrat party has exposed itself as the party of the "illegal" alien, not the American people

Once again the Democrat party has exposed itself as the party of the "illegal" alien, not the American people.

They have shut down the government becasue Trump and Republicans in Congress would not legalizes "illegal" aliens.

How many more budget cycles will we go through with Democrats threatening a shutdown or tearing the country apart over radical agenda items while blaming it on Republicans?

They use this shut down to screw the American citizens in an attempt to change the demographic and fundamentally alter the nation and their voting block.

Threatening a government shutdown over illegal aliens given legal status is BLACKMAIL.

Dems Fault

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/21/costs-illegal-immigration-california/
capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not disagreeing with you but where are the sources?

This is amazing! Need sources

These number sound really made up...

If it wasn't blatant lies he would have already posted sources

Nimble Navigator at work. Something wild is going to happen if CHIP and EBT don’t go out because muh dreamers. To say nothing of SS/DI.

Can someone who isn't a citizen even get food stamps?

Sup Forums is leaking again.

Considering they were all on paths to citizenship and most were children. I'd say it just shows what kinds of people the Republicans are. Attacking vulnerable kids.

Also considering they want cuts to social security, medicaid, Medicare, disability, etc. I'd say they can go fuck themselves.

Funny though. Republicans control both houses. Yet...the government is gonna shut down.

Maybe it's because they let CHIP expire. Which...funny enough was the brainchild of a republican.

U can’t get food stamps if your illegal . I lost my job and applied 2016 but guess what I couldn’t cause why IM ILLEGAL WITH NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Youve never been inside a health and human services office before, have you?

Yes, you absolutely can, at least in CA

You need a green card at the very least to get some of those services. Some.

Do yourself a favor and do some primary research. Hit up the Health and Human Services website and start looking for locations. Head on over there and ask them for some forms. Fill them out with bullshit. Hand it in. See what happens.

Bro marry an american. Thats what I did.

Look another right winger parading around some un-sourced made up bullshit as fact. This is why fake news is such a problem, you shit head right wingers believe in just about anything you see so long as it agrees with your conspiracy ridden world view. Right wingers truly are some of the dumbest people I've ever met. I highly doubt OP ever set foot in a college classroom.

not gonna do your research for you dude.

But really, just open your fuckin eyes.

the dems are using you like a tool.

here's just one example -
>who the fuck you think is paying for this shit.

Illegal Immigrants Cost the State of California $30.29 Billion Annually

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/21/costs-illegal-immigration-california/

Most ilegals aren't stupid enough to try and defraud the government

Another illegal took your job?
Maybe if you didn’t spend so much time on Sup Forums you could get a job you fat fuck. You wouldn’t even last doing the hard work they do. Cry more. Next.

>>illegal
If you're an illegal alien you are already defrauding the government. How retarded are you?

citation(s) needed

You do know illegals do not quality for healthcare, foodstamps, or welfare???? this is made up

it should be illegal to be this stupid

Wow checked

So you just let them die?

Yeah right

You don't know what defrauding means shit head. My guess is you're a low wage earner with little education whose menial labor job is being threatened by unskilled labor from Mexico, so now you're mad at the Mexicans. Truth be told those of us with real jobs and real degrees aren't afraid of Mexican's because they aren't a threat to us. You're literally in competition with people who don't even speak English and are lucky to have an elementary school education.

such a chad...

always about the Illegal Immigrant children...

Never about the American Kids.

Dreams are only for Illegal Immigrants?? REALLY??

Dem Tool - you are.

>I’m not afraid of Mexicans because they are stupid
>you’re the real racist

yes!! thats why nobody cares that they are here except dumb republicans that think we give them money

another Dem tool.

>You're literally in competition with people who don't even speak English

Don't speak English - but vote?

So they can't understand the issues - can be mis-directed by the politicians - but vote as a block for the Dem to get those freebie?

Are you an asshat or just not able to understand this?
You're paying for this with your high wage job - dumbass.
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote

capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/