Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I wrote and recorded an album at home in my bedroom on the cheap. I figured In between looking and cocks on women, missing body parts and fury cartoons, maybe some b/ros could listen and give it some feedback. This song is about heroin addiction. I sing and play guitar

youtu.be/Os6q15hl2H4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8das-YjyuRg
lifeonfiremusic.com/redeem
youtu.be/URiXzEYV4CA
youtube.com/watch?v=M0k5ibCJosc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not bad op would steal

Thanks don't have to steal it's a free download lol

Would fuck your mom to this song op!

Thanks!

This is actually pretty decent op surprised to hear this on b. You have balls though posting a song here.

This is some good shit

pretty rad op. awesome job

wow was expecting a beatdown. Thanks for the listens guys

Reminds me of Bush for some reason. I wouldn't buy it but it's not terrible

Cool tune op

Subscribed to your channel op good shit mang

followed on spotify

Nice job bro

It's like a mix of Incubus and A Flock of Seagulls, in a good way

Holy shit not sure if troll or not. I hate both of those bands lol

The early stuff from both of these is good, before

>Post a Reply
lol

actually to be fair flock of seagulls earlier stuff isn't that bad your right

Half expected this to be a rickroll, but that's actually really good!

thanks guys you're making my day wasn't expecting it to go this well.

good shit, dling rest of album.

let me know if you need a code so you can get it free

It's not my cup of tea personally, but it's FAR from being shit.
You've obviously got talent.

what is your cup of tea?

I was expecting average soundclound electro shit,
This is good OP, good luck in your future

Drum and bass/jungle, metal/hardcore, post-rock.

This song might be more up your alley
youtu.be/8das-YjyuRg

Good shit op. Thanks for the good listen

Op that song is better way more emotion should lead with that one imo

Sounds like your a little bitch

Only one bitching here is you newfag!

Came expecting shit ....

Very good! OK man was really good too!

thx man wow I posted that here years ago

Bitching?you fuck bitch nigger you know what's in your soul you weak queer worthless faggot

sounds good

you wrote those songs

i like new device... Reminds me about when I bang your mom

Yes

even the gay songs are ok.

Bitch I don't get mad I get pussy money and respect your the one with a nigger dick on your shit you stupit piece of shit

Great stuff OP. I'll check the album out later.

fuck up thats actually not bad

Now I got a hard on OP where is your mom when I need her. is your sister home maybe

aww thx man really appreciate that. Who says b isn't a cool community!

Every time I see music made by btards it's trash bullshit noise made by someone with no understanding of music theory, who has no direction, no rhythm, no emotional expression, can't play an instrument, can't sing...

But this? It's pretty good. Keep going OP. It's not quite my cup of tea but it would be for a LOT of people. Gotta get that audience bruv. Good luck in your endeavors.

I say you get the fuck out of here we don't need more of your kind around here

I like Catatonic Love good song op You're posting the wrong singles tho.

Agreed. I don't like this kind of music but it is well produced and could be a hit for other people

lel

Look at this guy trying to post hijack lol get your shitty music out of this thread it's not worthy.

>code
Yes please

here is a code to download entire album and artwork

Code: FBFP528341

Thx Op it says downloads all used?

Definitely like that one a more!
You could easily get signed to a small label... I've heard some God awful stuff get signed to labels and this is miles better than a lot of it.
Keep it up man.

I like threads like this where people are actually nice and encourage talented people to carry on doing what they're doing.

Thanks yah I would have lost money on this thread thought I was just gonna get hated on.

Pretty good op would add to playlist

Oh but I hate you nevertheless, user.

Not bad OP. Not bad at all. For listening, check out my friend's drunken, satyrical boy band, Side Step.
youtu.be/URiXzEYV4CA

"Just a man" is the WIN!!

Just a man is the shit! Your voice actually does not suck and your guitar skills do not suck either.

You should really try to get signed, this is pretty cool

just subscribed on youtube good shit Sup Forumsro
Like union bells a lot sexy 80s vibe

I would go and watch you perform live. Really fucking liked it. I literally haven't heard anything I've liked so much for years.
Do you have a band or are you solo?
If you can get an image going you'll be quite popular.

That's actually pretty good. If they took some time to perfect it.

Thanks really encouraging to hear. Yes I have a band. We will be playing live eventually just finished these songs. I was previously solo just doing everything myself but now I'm playing with other musicians it's better this way.

This song is just me playing everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=M0k5ibCJosc

fuck Sup Forums bunch of pretentious fedora wearing faggots.

same fag detected

Not really what I listen to normally, but I actually kinda like it

that's really good man. really good. I'm 27 and that reminds me of the stuff I used to listen to as a teen and even younger. like a mix of all the different styles I used to like. good shit man I wish you all the best

kinda expected to listen to it and be massive dick of a critic but my only real complaint is that the main chord progression / riff needs something to break up the monotony and the solo while fitting was a bit weak

nice job though, its nice seeing someone actually working on something

"Do they really know what this feels like?"

"NO!"
Fucking sold me

Well Damon, you've got yourself a fan.

Cheers From New Zealand this is right up my alley mate!

I don't understand. You mean I'm the guy that wrote the song?

Like most of these tunes Radio Hell is most original. "self driving cars on a country road"
Take it this ones about technology.

Cool song Op really like that distorted guitar riff after first verse

Your songs are amazing. I guess there must be a reason why you're not more popular.
Maybe you neee a gimmick or maybe you're a cunt to deal with in real life. You must have been offered deals. Did you reject any?

Music Fag here as well you're sound is really pro. What gear are you using I can never get my stuff to sound this good.

I'm definitely not a cunt to deal with. Haven't really dealt with too many people to be honest just doing my thing in my bedroom. There is plenty of better music out there than mind that doesn't have deals. It's not easy and you have to be really good and not just at music.

I use pretty budget gear. Logic X for my daw and then I use one mic an at4047 for most everything and one sm57 on the guitar. apogee duet for the sound interface.

ah I have a focusrite 2i2 so a bit worse. But I can't get my stuff to sound anywhere near this commercial. Any Tips?

Good shit op. not a shitter

I don't think I've ever seen someone workshop a song on Sup Forums before user. kudos. it's a plus that it's actually quality music as well.

You got a fan user. added you on spotify

It's probably mostly in the way you are mixing. One good tip is to put a hi pass (to varying degrees) on most stuff except kick and bass guitar. Removes some of the mud.

Just a Man reminds me a bit of MGMT

Very nicely Done..

Even more props to you for being a solo band first and doing everything yourself.
If I'm being honest, I'm quite jealous of your talent.

Generic dad rock

Thanks. It's much better to play with others though. The competition and outside input this is much better than my previous efforts as a result. Don't think I'll ever do it all myself again.

I'd shag a sheep to that song....

You all need to listen to the whole album it's brilliant!!!! Love the sound of this band

here are some more codes for those that want them free album download including artwork and lyrics thanks to all that listened and made my day.

FBGBRHEV41
FBGNJTFC7D
FBGVT8R4HA
FBHLSDXJDZ
FBHMNTSP5S

Thx Op DLed

I downloaded this some of the lyrics are pretty cool.

Hold your nose but I can’t breathe
the fucking stench is misery (misery)
I Hate to say I told you so
Just Wreckage of what we used to know (used to know)

lol op going hard with the f word

really liked this op.
I bought album from your site. I support worthy musicians
aka not a jew

Thank you very much there is free download links right there though. Don't buy it it's Sup Forums

This is actually really fucking good...