What do guys really think about GG Allin?

What do guys really think about GG Allin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4
youtube.com/watch?v=pbF7AmMRQhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

300 years before his time

the first and last true edgelord

not nearly as hardcore as Seth Putnam

i try not to

gets all the attention that Darby Crash really deserves instead

The people who ridicule him are terrified of their own existence. In their minds it is impossible to accept chaos.

i remember when i was 15 and thought rape and murder and violence were, like, cool

oh wait, i don't, i was never that much of a faggot

Not shocking, just gross and pathetic

its a cool spectacle to see someone completely unhinged running around insane causing chaos and such. Too bad he sucked completely as an artist and his music was terrible. Still though, he represents the ultimate apex of punk "fuck you society" mentality. It doesn't get more non conformist than literally poopin on fools.

Some good stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4

"rock n roll musician who beats up his fans" is such a fucking cool description

He did it. I mean, he REALLY DID IT. It wasn't just lyrics, it wasn't just an image; IT WAS HIM on or off the stage. Call him whatever you want, you could never do what he did.

that doesn't take any talent, just being an asshole. If someone channeled chaos into art that had some actual value I could respect that.

sounds a lot like charles manson

I legitimately like Outskirts of Life

Rude and not particularly talented

nu

>Rude and quite talented
fify

DUDE POOP LMAO

This dudes fucking weird, his ideas seem vaguely political but really childish too

Tiny dick, big heart

I saw the murder junkies open for cky, they kicked ass. I got an outlook skateboards "Murder Junkies" deck and got it signed. Good times.

Would I see GG live? Yes.

shit
but I like his music

He was a microdick faggot who is known because he was a degenerate who shit himself on stage, not because he was musically talented.

Did you ever see chvrches?

I would have seen them during their first US tour for their first album, but not now. Not because of the stupid shit here, just not really interested.

He aight

heh,, nothin personnel.... kid

Sup Forums is the GG Allin of websites.

His work with the Jabbers is the only stuff worth listening to.

Unironically this, you dont even realize how desensitized you are after seeing legit rape and murder vids on Sup Forums. Regular people dont have a clue about the stuff you see on a regular basis.

We need like ten GG Allin's right now and about one hundred Anal Cunts.

Not much. I've seen all the gross shit he would do but the only thing I think he did that was actually good was a cover of Warren Zevon's Carmelita.

he is the true god king of rock and roll

The world is yours. Go forth and testify.

>sucked completely as an artist
nigga please!
youtube.com/watch?v=pbF7AmMRQhc

>"I am le scary man, boo!"
cringe

When I found out the rest of his family is fucking nuts too it made him seem less brazen.

Hes got crazy in his genes

Damn, Hitler commands me.