Who is more valuable as a survival partner - one man or two girls?

Who is more valuable as a survival partner - one man or two girls?
With whom would you have a better chance to survive?

Survive what exactly?
I need a background.

survival in the jungle on a desert island.

What are the skills that both girls have, also what skills does the guy have? you have to be more elaborate in order to even consider.

stereotypical man and stereotypical girls

2 women for sure... id kms if i had no one to fuck. If landwhale, food for weeks at least.

looks like no one took the bait ... :D

really depends on what kind of people they are. Two olympic athletes would be way more helpful than an obese neet, and a huge buff dude would be better than two landwhales. I don't think that gender is going to play that huge of a role

one girl would be enough of a drag, let alone 2

Id take the 2 womens. I'd be hunter and they could gather berries and cook whatever I hunt. Then I could breed with them.

Another guy? Probably survive longer... or too much testosterone and we'd kill each other right away

2 women, cus after 9 months u have free food for a day.

>Trapped on deserted island

Two girls: one normal skinny cute girl, one superfat feminist hambeast

Skin the feminazi, stretch skin over frame for crude boat. Sail back to USA with cute girl.

I'd take females. I hunt, they cook etc. Not sure about sex though, in survival situation it's obviously unprotected so you got to wonder how long you stay where you are and whether the kid will be a huge burden.

1 man.
I couldn't handle the nagging and complaining and uselessness longer than a week with 2 women.
If I got desperate I'd just fuck the man.

Depends. Am I allowed to fuck my daughters in a year?

Two scenarios.

>One: I have to choose if I take a man or two "girls" (let's say women) with me into the apocalypse or some shit.
I'd choose the man. Speaking of reproduction, women would be the better choice but since I hate children I'd rather take someone who doesn't give a fuck if he has to kill a few animals to survive. Also... men are physically stronger. Better conditions.

>Two: I have to choose if one man or two women would be more suited for a survival scenario but I'm excluded from that.
Women. They are two, can cooperate and are less likely to become suicidal that way. Two's better than one.

Guys give better blowjobs so the choice is obvious

as many as you want to they are yours

I'd rather take a dog.

If this was a post apocalyptic scenario, i'd choose the 2 women for reproduction in later scenarios. Also, they would still be able to learn skills along the way so yah, logically speaking, if you want to start a new era for humans and you're a guy, 2 women is the better choice.

But if the scenario is like kind of just getting out of a war zone and surviving, a skilled guy as a buddy will be much logical for survival purposes.

Those are my opinions at least. Anyone else with a broad and detailed perspective?

2 girls.

You, the man, go and hunt the meat. The women gather berries and water, and do basic contruction on stick huts.

Best answer.