GF caged me because I refused to eat my cum when she ordered me. Now im caged for a month

GF caged me because I refused to eat my cum when she ordered me. Now im caged for a month.

serves you right

Thats right bitch. Now your gonna learn, lil sissy boi.

You're a fucking faggot for letting your girl have the power. Grow a pair or get a new gf you fag.

Good, you deserve it.

You deserve this.

Does it hurt when you get a boner?

Why didn't you eat your cum? Did you want to be caged?

You need to get your shit together, fucking pathetic excuse for a man. Just cut your dick off and kys.

How do you wash your dick?

First letter of your name?

How did you meet her

Would it be weird to wear a cage simply to not get boners during the day?

Yes

The cage prevents full erections, but yes, they are meant to make even partial erections uncomfortable.

Why do you care what anybody else thinks? Nobody else should even know if you wear it.

Dang

This cage doesnt prevent basic hygiene. Other cages might need to be removed.

You really think it's a good idea to look like this instead of popping wood?

I don't understand how a man can let a woman step on his dignity. How about be the MAN of the relationship? Fucking loser.

Fetishes my dude. I'm the man of the house in every aspect except in the bedroom, because the idea of being owned by my wife turns me on.

Had no idea tbqh

I thought cages were just there to stop dudes from jerkin their gherkin

BDSM is just glorified roleplay. Stop having shit taste and make better use of your time.

>actually believing this

No you're not

Don't be a fag

How do you suggest talking to my GF about this fetish?

I have cages already, but she doesn't know about it. Like just show her them? Or just hint?

Would love her to hold my key. We live a bit apart, so I'd be locked for a good amount of time.

cucks drop kiks. so your girl can service me

I make most of the decisions around the house. I just have a fetish for being dominated in the bedroom. I came out with it a year ago, and she's still warming up to it because she has no experience with being dominant.

people like you fucking sicken me

Help me out here man, answer this question

Consider suicide

Can’t relate, onlt enter a cage when im feeding my budgie

being caged and pegged feels AMAZING

More boack on white crime.

god I wish this were me

why?

...and this is why you should die, regardless of your reproductive status. You're a waste of protoplasm.

Maybe she's into it. Just ask her.

kys cuck