My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?''
She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Sage.

Women should not have a penis.
You're fucking a guy, faggot.

>woman
>sending infographic
>a fake one at that

Break up, if your dick size is enough to end the entire relationship she's a bitch

I agree with this one. Accept the dump and move the fuck on. She's not worth your time OP

>I have a small dick, too.
ftfy

t. 3 inches hard

fake. sage

shitty copypasta.
Sage.

say something like "But stacy says she loves my penis"

some oger slut made that picture.

8 inches is decent.. really? most bitches can't even go balls deep with 7 inches.

lies and fake

average size is 5.5 inches

100% of the nerves are in the 1st 3 inches of a woman's vagina

anyone without a micro penis will be just fine
I'm average and satisfy size queens I can still my hole fucking hand in

you can have a massive dick and be a shitty lay

also hitting the cervix is about like getting kicked in the balls, not a pleasurable thing during sex, anything over 6 is likely going to have this problem

this thread again

it's completely fake. Your dick is too big they can't take it all and it hurts their vagina/cervix. The best penis size is realistically 7 inches

again saged though

I mean to put 6 by the way.

this is why this website so shitty, fake posts like this get so popular but my amazing post dont get one reply , you all fucking losers, who reply to this fake shit anymore, just dont reply and post get deleted fuck off you are the reason this website is still shit.

> dick size matters
> women go lesbian

Choose one

My dick tops out at about 7.5 inches on a good day. Have had multiple females tell me that it is very large. If I bury myself as deep as I can, it is painful for them. If you can't completely bottom out without causing them pain, you have a large penis.