Designated survivor

>designated survivor

more like designated cuck, amirite guyz?

I like gorgonzola anyway.

DESIGNATED
SURVIVING
STREETS

>Designated SURVIVOR
>Metal Gear SURVIVE
What does it mean?

>tfw this shitty show is the reason we won't get 24 season 10

>What does it mean?

BASED KEIFER. IS BASED THATS WHAT IT MEANS.

Actually, apologize.

No, you're not.

It's not the best show but it's Jack Bauer as the President, how can I not fucking watch it?

Just wait for this show to get cancelled then hell do season 10. We had to wait for that stupid show of his called Touch to get cancelled before we got season 9.

we r getting 24 season 10 just not without jack

That shit's not 24.

yes it is

why isnt it faggot

and tony is back

Keifer is literally the worst person they could have chosen for this role.

The scenes that are unbelievable are the ones where he isn't taking charge and doesn't completely have his shit together. When he does its not surprising because its literally what everyone expects

>cash grab without Jack
>proper 24

Also fuck Tony, that traitor faggot.

>>cash grab without Jack

Yet Keifer is producing it? Live in the real world, moron.

[whispers loudly]

It would be nice if the whole thing did blow up. Might fix a few things for awhile.

>Keifer basically retires playing Jack Bauer because he got sick of the physical requirements for the role

>Signs up to another show thats basically Jack Bauer as the president and just as physically demanding.

I dont get it Did he not get along with the 24 producers? Designated survivor is basically a 24 clone.

You do realize that his extent in producing the show is saying "hey guys, you should watch this thing and I'm totally not saying this just because some of my 24 buddies work on it"? He probably didn't even read the script for the pilot and is producer in name only. You should live in the real world.

This. They obviously tried so hard to distance him from Jack Bauer, but it didn't work at all. It's more annoying than anything.

His official reason was "it's getting silly that one man has so many bad days" (which is fucking retarded, since when is 24 supposed to be realistic? not to mention 9 bad days for an operator isn't that ridiculous).

I bet that he regrets the decision. Designated Survivor will get canceled after the first season and so will 24:Legacy.

DAMNIT in ep4 was great

Kiefer's post-24 career decisions honestly baffle me. Is he actually drunk all the time?

How do we save him?

Chapter 3 confirmed. Kirkman is Solidus Snake

he sounded like it in Metal Gear Solid V

Still better than Hayter.

you know how hype that reveal would be

I like DS but his character is too damn nice.

I mean who gives a shit if one marine dies?
The mission was a success, his over emotional reactions make me think he's a bad fit for president, it does not make him more relatable or likable for me.

Also, his unwillingness to bomb the terrorist organization. Who cares if they didn't do it? They're still terrorists.

Exactly, he had little to lose.

He's a stupid pussy, he's absolutely fucked if they introduce a Putin-like character experienced in realpolitik .

STOP BULLYING HIM

Kaz.... I'm already a president

It's because they're really trying to make us forget he's Jack Bauer.

I never watched 24

Don't worry, there will be a scene where he's all nervous and riddled with self-doubt, but then he'll effortlessly BTFO not-Putin as if he's been doing it all his life.

>"Does Leo know that the President might not be his father?"

OH BOY HERE WE GO

SHE SHUFIFED

>the year 2016
>Jack Bauer is literally a cuck

THANKS OBAMA

Goddammit why is this cuck shit being shoved in our faces from every direction the past couple of years?

Up to date with the show now, pretty decent but screams "i'm the type of show that gets cancelled after 1 season, maybe even ending on a cliffhanger that never gets resolved".

Any scene that doesn't involve Kiefer is so shit.

That's true of everything.