Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

This girl I hang out with sometimes is coming over. When she's single we fuck, if she's not we just chill and watch a movie. She's not single and she's coming over in about an hour. I wanna fuck her anyways but I don't want to force or pressure her cause I don't want her to regret it and not come next time, ruining a good thing.

But I'm horny as fuck. Wat do?

Pic not related, we never shared nudes.

Jerk off in bathroom? wait until she leaves then jerk it?

Move slowly, start with neck kisses, get that bit h horny

OP you massive normalfag, post pics

Why are you such a fucking bore.

Seduce her, who cares if she's single? she'll give it up if you aren't shitty

Post pics of her and we may help.

if you've fucked before you have it easy... flirt, seduce and fuck... make her yours

OP, you're so fucking dumb.
If you want to keep her as a long term friends with benefits don't push for her to fuck, yet, you need to realize a day's going to come where...
>Her knew boyfriend Chad is going to come over and kick your ass while you two are watching a movie once he finds out you two fuck like bunnies while she's single 9pic related)
>She's going to find something long term and your dick is going to stay dry

Jerk it.
Thatll take care of the feels.

Fap before she gets there. Don't ruin a good thing.

Negotiate. No penetration since she's not single, but a handie or blowie shouldn't be out of the question.

Have friend like this, been so for 10 years.
Don't ruin a good thing. You'll be fuck buddies once again or if she stays with him you'll have a great wing woman.

P.S. Good wing woman regardless.

Kys

Sup Forums rips apart a girl when she says she cheated... encourages a guy who wants to seduce a girl into cheating...

Just keep saying something about how you're horny and wish you had a girl

answer the door in a t-shirt that says DTF?

xD

fucking this, don't fuck it up bro.
have one, lets me use and abuse all her holes, its really not worth ruining your friendship
>would post nudes but 2lzy2pst

Have some friends like this.
Trust me boi, just don't push if she rejects the kiss :g the secret is to have multiple friend like this so you never needy like this.

Just flirt a bit and if she's receptive then get a little closer or touch her slightly. If she recoils then don't put anymore pressure on her. If she is receptive just keep going slowly till she says stop.

You are a literal cuck.

Why would you hang out with her. God she is an attention whore and you empower her. Grow up.

dat boi is correct. I have a couple friends like this. we basically get together, chill, fuck, and then go back to our lives. whether you want to stay friends or start a (poly) relationship is up to you, but I'd def hang on to her.

bc she has a bf you should get one or two more friends tho. helps with the downtime while diversifying your portfolio.

Get some Horny Goat Weed (GMC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc) and put it in her food in a high dose.