Today is Sweden's birthday. He has no friends, so say something nice to try and cheer him up

Today is Sweden's birthday. He has no friends, so say something nice to try and cheer him up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzbcvo4P7oI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Day_of_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

allah be with you on your special day, swedestan

only normies need friends

Congratulations on remaining a country for another year

at least your price level makes everything else in the world look cheap. Why not take a trip to Latin America or something? I guarantee you if you went to Colombia the women would drop like flies on someone that's blond, blue-eyed and tall

I like Sweden!

You're in bad condition but we still enjoy you sometimes

s v e r i g e
v g
e i
r r
i e
g v
e g i r e v s

I'll give it max 10 years until they take away the thing you don't deserve to begin with. A country

>You're in bad condition
You realize that, compared to USA, Sweden is a paradise on Earth, right?

how much black cock have you sucked today?

sshh russians might decide to take the other half of your country again.

That's all relative my Polish friend

>tf
>tp

Thank you Sweden for julmust and pÄskmust.

?

>this miserable nut thinks we're enemies.

If anything it's you we should point our artillery at.

This is a celebratory thread and I think we can all agree that these negative emotions are not welcome.

thank you guys for diverting attention

Memes aside, Sweden is still by one of the best cunts on the globe. I was actually discussing some of(what I heard is) your basic education system with a city authority when we came to reducing levels of stupidity in the district by augmenting the children's level of fundamental knowledge. Sweden and the Netherlands ed. system was the topic.

Ofc I could just be romanticizing it.

Cheers bruda.

Gratulerer med dagen Sverige.

Her er en gave fra oss, til dere.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzbcvo4P7oI

Nuke the whole place.

Umm excuse me? These kind of comments are not appreciated here. Please be kind to Sweden or leave.

Nice to have one (1) bro through all this

You haven't call them on your birthday party but they still came!
How ould they be so based?!

I'm muslim and a nigger. I'm my way to your country to rape your women and spread SHARIA.

Happy birthday!

Swedish people aren't into that. They prefer to be raped by niggers.

lmao nah

Post war soviet union loved and pampered finland while oppressing the west slavs they hated

You're actually dead wrong about this. Not even memeing

Happy birthday and well done for your role in the 30 years war against the eternal kraut

Happy Birthday Swedes and Sweden

>birthday
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Day_of_Sweden

I love you guys

: 3

What a ridiculous shit of a country

i like Sweden and Swedish people but i really didn't like how many brown/black people were in Stockholm

felt like London

You're really nice and I like to spend time in Sweden and with Swedes

i like sweden. happy birthday sweden

Swedish girls are GOAT

YOU OLD

>being ruled by a ridiculous shit of a country

Hold me Sup Forums I am alone hanging out in Sup Forums. Give me some You please :(

You're the poor mans Finland, which isn't all that bad.

>says america

BAHAHAHAHAHA

>having your royal lineage KHAN'd by a realm subservient to a ridiculous shit of a country

The larpers of that nordic superstate want to get rid of the monarchy.
So we won't even have that.

turn off the proxy burger

Have one, happy b-day nigger faggot!

Hehehe

>You realize that, compared to USA, Sweden is a paradise on Earth, right?
They're below is in HDI, gdp/capita, patents adjusted for population, their average annual income is just above half of ours, they managed to score lower in science on PISA despite American education supposedly sucking, etc. Sure it's probably better to be poor or a NEET there.

>oh no a half finn married into the meme royalty which is fucking french anyway
>it's like anuddah poltava

>They're below is in HDI
Sweden is far more equal. The gaps in the social hierarchy is much smaller in Sweden than in the US. HDI is based on three factors:
1. Average life expectancy
2. Average level of education
3. Average BNP
Because of this, the swedish BNP is more representative of the average citizen than the US BNP.

>patents adjusted for population
Really reaching here since this has nothing to do with how good a country is to live in. Also, many of these patents are complete shit and never result in any useful products because the US legal system is shit. Mock patents in order to sue small business owners worldwide who can't afford the legal fees and force settlement.

>their average annual income is just above half of ours
Again, not accounting for the grotesque inequality of american society. As of 2015, Swedes has of average net take home-pay of $31,266 to the american $46,509. However, Swedes have access to free healthcare and education while americans do not.

>they managed to score lower in science on PISA despite American education
the PISA test is not representative because it doesn't affect the grades. Swedish students are aware of this and does not try their best because of it. Because of swedish school law, schools cannot punish students who deliberately fails the PISA just to get to leave the test session early.

so no, sorry. The US is still shit compared to Sweden, and I've not even touched the labour laws yet.

This is how I celebrated it. Fuck the flag of "Christ".

>so say something nice
I don't know Arabic.