My grandpa is always saying I shouldn't drink Pepsi because it's made of aborted fetuses...

My grandpa is always saying I shouldn't drink Pepsi because it's made of aborted fetuses, how should I convince him that's just a conspiracy theory?

Read the ingredients

just say you like to drink aborted fetuses and he should too

Explain to him that it was tested using aborted fetuses, not made from it.

We just gonna ignore the succubus walking in the back of OP's pic?

Tell him hes a fucking idiot. He probably also thinks Obama is muslim and trump is god. He believes the facebook hoaxes

chug down some pepsi in front of him. or force feed him the pepsi

calm your tits libturd

You probably shouldn't drink pepsi anyway. Coke is much better.

Shut up you Nazi-larping homo

Despite his flawed logic he is still right you shouldn't drink your fizzy kid drink because it keep us amerifats fat.

HOLY FUCK!
I would like some aborted fetus juice

go back to Sup Forums please. we're trying to have a discussion about pepsi's fetus stockpile

I drink soda maybe once or twice a month. and I'm still fat. where is your god now?

Obama IS muslim. He even said that himself.
Trump isn't God though.

cite your bullshit nonsense

why am i a lib? because i hate trump? fucking dumbass trumper logic

The old guy is cringe af
What about coke is this made from fetus

well, mainly because yes you only note things about the president in your post. there are other conspiracies that don't involve being a conservitard. you could have said anything from faking the moon landing to chemtrails and many more, but you went with obama and trump

you need to workout fatfuck

get an aborted fetus and put it into his coke

Your logic is impeccable. You shouldnt kys. no wait please do

He's right though. That's what gives it that ZING

Tell him that he have to adapt to the modern world

parts of aborted fetuses are used in the testing of some of the additives that make up pepsi, no bits of aborted baby are swimming in any ones drink.

>oh man someone disagrees with me, better tell them to kill themselves! that will show Sup Forums how cool I am
go back to Sup Forums

Get rekt faggot

Pot meet kettle

You can't. if people don't rationally come to their knowledge, you can't really rationally convince them conspiracies are false

Obama is most likely atheist, how the hell is he muslim?

Show him the dead rats that it's actually made of

first good thread in a while

never told user to kill himself. just called the faggot a libturd for turning an apolitical thread into a Sup Forums shitfest

Fucking hell, he probably thinks the Earth is flat, too. Old people are DUMB! WTF do they know?

>old people are DUMB! WTF do they know?
you sound like you're 12.....

What was said: "diabeetus juice"
What he heard: "dead fetus juice"

That should clear things up.

>Not 12
>on Sup Forums
>too autistic to interpret sarcasm through text

back to 9gag

Already there
It is Caturday everywhere though ... just so you know. There is no containment. It is even Caturday in your butt.

My grandfather once told me that pepsi was made with black people.
That's why it was black.

it does kind of taste like formaldahyde and dead babies

Kek that explains the hair in my poop

If you drink soda you'll turn into one of the three people in the background of OP's pic/

Olavo is right.

The aborted fetuses are only added when they do the Pepsi Challenge to (in my opinion) give them an unfair advantage. It costs way too much to have that as an ingredient on a full time basis.

Try moving around once in a while.

succubus are attractive, those freaks aren't

Get the fuck out Olavo

Tell him, "they only use black fetuses, that's what gives it that color".