SCENARIO: You wake up one morning to find that every human being on the earth has suddenly disappeared into thin air...

SCENARIO: You wake up one morning to find that every human being on the earth has suddenly disappeared into thin air, never to be seen again. You are the only human left on the face of the earth. Animals still do exist though, domesticated or wild. What do you do?

Get to work shutting down everything that could explode and kill me without maintenance, then set up a little life for myself until I die.

now I can fap wherever and whenever I want

Probably just kill myself

Does the Earth look like your pic, or is it the same minus people?

I'd find a sex doll warehouse and form a counsel of sex dolls and imagine they are sentient. They will give me an epic quest of finding all the sex toys that have been used by women and I will use those dildos to make some sort of cock lair (gluing them all on the walls and ceiling of whatever place I would call home.

water
food
fire
shelter
+
protection(weapons)
medicine
knowledge(books like farming, medication, etc)

water is the very first thing you should gather/find. just a few days you will survive without it.

Steal so many things.

Break into houses of my hot female friends. Find the laundry and sniff panties

All of those things would be pretty trivial unless you live out in the middle of nowhere. You'd be able to find enough bottled water and non-perishable food to last you months if not more, plenty of time to set up a renewable source.

>Rape.

Would probably explore everything I could and destroy it after my visit.
Also break into people's homes and looking through stuff, stealing, pissing and shitting.
And explore the internet more.

Freeze in nuclear winter as nuclear facilities fail catastrophically around the world
Also scavenge for opiods and used pantsu

Go into my neighbors house and sniff and suck on the used 13yos girls panties

smart.

>grab sledgehammer and pry bar fir keys to the city
>walk to liquor store and geab most expensive bottle off the shelf
>walk to walgreens and raid pharmacy, checking piles of clothing for keys
>grab a little food
>pick out vehicle from cars that were idling when it happened, no need for hot wiring
>get gas
>gtfo of wildfire territory before shit burns the fuck down

>Drive as fast as possible with so many cars around.
>Pile-up some of them and let them explode on a bridge, so the bridge collapses too.
>9/11 2.0.
>Shitpost on Sup Forums.

I would travel from one nuclear power plant to another, shutting down reactors and ensuring there is functional cooling loop. It would be useless, i know, but hey, I always wanted to work around some scientific and engineering wonders.

Considering all of the nuclear facilities that would eventually fail, all of the various facilities that would fail causing incalcuable disasters, probably die of radiation poisoning or some illness without any medical treatment.

/thread

Seriously, why would you want to live if you truly are the last human alive?

>be me
>wake up noticing every human being on earth has disappeared
>eat breakfast
>pack backpack, take knives
>break into other's homes
>steal food, car keys, batteries
>go outside
>steal car, lift other cars to loot some gas
>drive to a park
>fucking enjoy that everyone's gone
>drive to a store
>get all items that get bad quickly (milk, ...)
>the next days only eat/drink that
>find a house/flat I feel comfy in
>get warm clothes from stores
>sleep
>look out for books & lego for entertainment
> live a lonely life
>when I don't feel like living alone anymore, smash the door of a high building, go all the way up, jump. Eurofag here so guns are unlikely to find.

>guns unlikely to be found

No armouries or police stations?

You would be surprised.

learn how to run/maintain nuclear power plants so where I live doesn't become a irradiated wasteland

jerk off to traps until i die of diabetes

user beat me to it

Raid a gun store, shoot everything

Fuck every single animal my dick can fit inside

Fuck a horse it’s like transportation you can fuck

How to take care of a horse after long journey.
>water
>hay
>dick

>shutting down nuke plants
>shutting down refineries
>shutting down factories that make unstable/corrosive shit
>shutting down labratories that have contagious things
>shutting down government sites that make/store dangerous shit

you'd have to be a genius with degrees in engineering, physics, biology, chemicals, just to name a few.

you'd need experience operating heavy machinery, control systems, security systems, and plant maintenence

you'd need to know where these places are before any of this happens

you'd be better off finding a road to a town in a remote part of Canada and learning to drive an 18 wheeler then looting supplies and heading there

>set up place to live long term
>set up mad scientist biology lab
>begin cloning research
>raid criobanks and fertility banks for additional human DNA
>produce human clones as best and as quickly as I can
>educate them as best as I can
>hopefully produce enough clones of both males and females that normal sexual reproduction will be possible again

>>die, ether surrounded by the fetal remains of mutant abominations, or surrounded by the many clones and their offspring that all call me High Father.

moving to south america or africa is easier.

I know, I'm not saying that I would definitely succeed with it, all I'm saying is, that It would be a noble cause to live for and die because of.

Move into a laboratory, Read every book on cloning. Then proceed to clone myself and remake the human race with my shitty genes

you would need a womb :(

And clone some sex slaves as a reward for all my effort

Nah, artificial wombs exist. You can micromanage the hormones and stuff if you get enough equipment

Tfw people on this board are too young to know about pic related

Make my way south to find a a decent enough bunker to make sustainable and to survive the inevitable nuclear winter. I have about 30 years. Maybe I should just enjoy these as I'd be an old man at best once the winter is over.

>nuclear winter

1) requires nuclear explosions, not meltdowns, bombs explode, plants meltdown

2) its a theory thats been disproven anyhow

In Practice, modern nuke plants should scram themselves and shutdown if something fails because operators arent present to maintain them.

In reality, not every plant is modern, not everything is going to work properly, and the scrammed fuel is going to sit there still being hot as fuck with the possibility that it eventually boils off all its coolant without it being replaced and then heats up enough to meltdown.

and that doesnt include the spent fuel ponds which would do the same thing

Go try on some girly clothes

>What do you do
Find a pharmacy and a music store. Preferably old vinyl.

its not fair! i have time now! its not fair!

you've got 2 weeks to learn how to do that, assuming the plant is in compliance with fed law and hasnt been granted a waiver or just decided "fuck it" and didnt rotate their diesel stores

Twilight Zone Merideth Burgess, last man alive, love to read, everyone disappears, he steps on his only pair of glasses. Heartbreaking really...but he WAS a crochety old fuck.

You're going to eat lightening and crap thunder Rock, but always remember, women weaken legs.

Wait...why is everything wrecked?

How are you going to keep the spent nuclear fuel cooling pools operational? Even after you shut down a reactor, the nuclear fuel inside needs to be cooled for 5 years to prevent it and its surroundings from melting and catching fire, spewing highly radioactive smoke into the air for AT LEAST 5 years straight.

How are you going to ensure the 450 nuclear reactors worldwide do not have catastrophic failure encompassing the globe in radioactive materials?

How do you expect to cross the ocean before all of this happens?

You'd have an easier time living on the fucking moon.

can you pilot a plane over the alantic or carribean and land it without dying?

assuming all planes that were airborn fell from the sky, do you know how to fuel a plane capable of making a transatlantic flight? How about deicing it? fly through the slipstream?

or can you navigate a ship across an ocean, fuel it, work the engine or hoist sails?

africa and south america have a shit ton of incredibly deadly animals who will very quickly lose any fear of humans

Technically I would be the greatest person alive.

Not much else to do, so I guess sudoku

Alright guys what about this. After a couple of years thered no more electricity. No internet. You've set up a little camp somewhere and are living comftably. You scavenge around a city you live by for food / water.

One day, during your scavenging, you notice something odd. Usually, you break into houses in a logicsl order, moving from one side of the city to the other. However, while breaking into a small retail shop, you notice that a few houses down, threres a couple of kebab shops with their windows smashed. This is weird for you as the shop you're breaking into right now is the first one on this street you've been to. You go to the kebab shop. It's been raided. You assume it must be a place you broke into before you had your system set up, and continue your day.

A few days later, you go back to shops, as you are running low on water. You notice that more shops on that street have been broken into. Shits weird, this isn't you doing this. You haven't seen signs that anyone else was alive until now.

What do Sup Forums?

go to animal shelter and make my own clan of dogs and cats

move to another town

Realize I'm hallucinating because I'm eating 3 year old food since I'm a lazy fuck that after 3 fucking years hasn't realized I could plant stuff in the ground and eat it.

RIP human race

>irradiating shit for 5 years.

thats either an extreme understatement, or an extreme overstatement

using examples from chernobyl, fuckupshima, and 3 mile, its more likely that the fuel would melt into blobs and mix with anything it contacts that its hot enough to melt but not burn, having the effect of slowing the reaction to a point where its not a threat outside of certain radius.

everything on earth would probably still get a good dose of some type of radiation or another though

and when you fucking hit a squall and lose the engine, or steer head on into a hurricane are you going to call the coasties? because without other people there wont be any weather reporting

>After a couple of years thered no more electricity

couple of days, if you're extremely lucky

an electric grid requires constant maintenence to function, if everyone vanishes without putting their cars in park, landing their airplanes, and shutting off their space heaters then you're going to have destruction and fire thats going to go unchecked and unrepaired which will cause most grids to fail in fairly short order

Hurricanes in the Mediterranean sea? You complete joke

fpbp
Though I imagine some things would go boom anyways, because there's no way you can be at several places at once. Then there are forest fires, tsunamis, zoos, running trains, airplanes, ships, etc. I'd at least make pains to deal with everything within driving distance that could fuck me over, and continue to use the internet and browse books and documents and maps to chart out all the dangerous areas, like runaway nuclear power plants, until the internet dies or slowly falls apart due to a lack of user maintenance.

>genius
I doubt you'd need to be Einstein to shut down a series of turbines in a specific order. You'd have about 2 to 12 weeks, not including the nuclear power plant, to learn. And, some of us just so happen to possess the knowledge required to operate some of these industrial systems. You don't have to be a genius, you'd just have to have a well-rounded high school education. That's not even an insult, because a general high school education would have taught you about nuclear fission, the laws of thermodynamics, chemistry, physics, and probably some information as to how industrial machines that do work, work. Shutting down a coal power plant is not impossible or unimaginable, if the employee handbook is lying around. Just read first.

Controls rods, check. Pressure valve, check. A series of switches, check. Nailing plywood to a laboratory entrance, check. Cold water showers and extra changes of clothing, check. Not ever going to the CDC, check. Having a greater education in these fields only increases your ability to deal with them. Some of us have been afforded that.

>travel to australia
>challenge entire continent for supremacy
>die

>Take about a day before I conclude everyone is gone.
>Steal a car
>Drive to the city
>Find a good location and start planning on how I can turn the situation around
>Use knowledge as a mechanic to maintain the power and potable water in my new home
>Find where people freeze their eggs and semen
>Attempt to maintain both in proper conditions.
>Research artificial wombs even in the experimental stage before the power and all the servers go down
>Obtain as much research as I can on successful animal trials on artificial wombs and attempt to match that to growing a human
>Over the years keep attempting to make children
I'll either die or give humans a small chance to survive.
I feel once I get the power up witch will probably be from diesel at first and then solar ill be able to get a good refrigeration system set up to maintain the conditions for the semen and eggs.
Or I could just go to where they are and use the systems they're currently in.

I don't see me achieving my goal though.

When in doubt, robot out.

Find a volleyball, name it Wilson.

Probably some wild, highly unlikely chance that a UFO stops by, offers salvation for the only one of your kind, by killing yourself.

raid pharmacies and the homes of beautiful women

would probably spend most of my time fapping and driving fast cars

I would spend the rest of my days travelling to the homes of all the hot female celebrities and jacking off with their dirty panties

What would really happen if man disappears

>cities awash in flames
>nuclear particles all over the place
>pest animals multiply by the millions
>carnivores will hunt you down

Watch quiet earth
Simply for the image of me watching something like me watched by god like the picture within the picture thing.

Go to all abandoned pharmacies and have a good time

Coffee.

>carnivores
>assault rifle

Gather as much drugs as I can and also seeds and another shit so I can live somewhere in the forest hunting and farming, oh yeah a good life

Literally everyone knows this story.

It's probably the most popular trope to come out of the twilight zone and has been parodied many times.

I'd break into the places Nestlé is illegally harvesting water on expired permits and get my water from there.

Then I'd kill myself because everyone died.

Spend life fapping and shooting guns at random stuff. Raid a sex shop for better fapping. Live off non perishables and when all gasoline has expired ride a bike around doing whatever I want.

It's not hard to survive, but hard to live. Human race being extinct is pretty depressing being the last one, so I'd be certain to document my life in the off chance the next sentient life form comes across it.

nuclear power plants would eventually explode
so I maybe have a year to live
I guess try to prepare for the impending irradiation

>I would travel from one nuclear power plant to another, shutting down reactors and ensuring there is functional cooling loop.

yeah because you know how to shut down a nuclear reactor and all that right?

Just say you gonna scavenge for the rest of your life. Be it food, clothes, sexdolls, coke whatever. Sad but true the modern human can only resort to scavenging if the situation allows it. You literally scavenge like a pest animal.

Dogs are gonna be a real fucking problem. They will form packs pretty fast. Firearms recommended.

>firearms recommended

and ammunition.

That was such a twisted end, breaking his glasses. Love me some TwilighZone.

Create a plaque for aliens to find explaining that humanity turned so gay that our species died, and I would blame my neighbor by name.

Document it in vinyl, melted plastic, and bacteria.

Sudoku is a shitty game, you'd get bored quickly