Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Emma Watson standing there
Wat do?

E-Emma I-I uh...

masturbate into my hand and throw it at her

Ask her kindly why she is in my bedroom

tell her I'm not a big shot producer so if we're smashing it's just for the lulz

who the fuck are you?

I would tell her to get the fuck out of my room or I’m calling the cops through interpretive masturbation

Emma i you are amazing. I know it might be strange coming for me but..i hope you know your strength & never fear that feeling. Of wanting someone to owwwn.
(get close look at her legs but touch her lower back)

i love you

Instantly fall on my knees and start kissing her feet.

restrain myself from hitting her and call the cops

what if there is no floor in my room? how could she be standing?

Smile because I finally get to worship her in person. If she allows me to touch myself that is.

Again?

walk out of the room. I don't fuck cunts

Nobody has come in my room in like 30 years, it's trash to the ceiling.

A few years ago my dad opened my door to try to wake me up for an important phone call and I woke from a dead sleep to the door opening and I jumped up and ran at it screaming in abject rage.
If it had not been my dad at the door I would have torn whoever or whatever it was to pieces with my bare hands. I almost smashed him but I stopped myself at the last second.

If I saw her in my room I would probably throttle her with my bare hands before I even realized what was going on.
I would then likely collapse part of mt tobacco-tin onto her corpse so I could forget about it while I logged into my game.
I might move her later after raid time. Maybe.

present my boipussy for her strapon

hoof her in the front bottom and twist her dirty pillows

DAVID BOWIE THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY

Sloth? that you?

this

BABY RUTH

Dear diary.....

tell her to wash up and remove make-up
-start the cameras

>Kiss her, grab her ass
>Slowly take her clothes
>Star licking her pussy
>Put her back on the bed
>Penetrate
>Cum inside

Don't really think she's hot, but that would be a low effort sex with a average girl

Ask her why tf she's in my room

Throw her on the bed, eat her neck, pound her pussy and cum all over her beautiful face

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?