My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

He walks around the house half naked, tries to slidd on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically he sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room he was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to slidd with me in my small twin bed, he went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 36 he is 27, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5nTD0o6B8M&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she
>pic related is him

how do i make a meme?
do i same fagging in my own threads all day?
maybe spam 4chinz all day instead.
surely this will work
fuck you grow up doubter

Typo he's a guy

3/10

try to conceptualise things together next time

This fucking sucks.

guy is she?

>slidd

Wtf is "slidd"?

Grow up.

is it a he or a fucking she what the fuck are you on

how do i samefag so hard as you do?
show me how to force a meme
show me how to spam Sup Forums all day
some day i will stop spamming and samefagging but until then i'll post more logs

Don't you ever reply to me ever again.

>slidd
You know. Like when he slidds a log.
Mature much?

Retarded fake samefag bullshit. Kill yourself.

>posts on Sup Forums shitty copypasta post
>questions other people maturity

stop projecting pls

Age a bit.

show me some more maturity samefag

>shitty
Seriously grow up

like, post more spam, like seriously

this is an 18+ website, junior.

Grow up.

Grow up.

Grow up.

spam more plz oh prime example of maturity

Grow up.

spam more

Grow up.

spam more

spam more

Grow up.

keep spamming gogogo

Grow up.

Grow up.

Grow up.

Grow up.

plz keep spamming

more spam

Fuck you nigger

>can i has more spam?
>spams more

Grow up.

>Like when he slidds a log.

>Using "slidd" to define "slidd".

Give me a definition you dirty chink.

Grow up.

spam herder plz

Grow up.

more spam

Grow up.

Grow up.

spam more plz

>slidd
Moving smoothly along a surface

more spam plz samefag

>samefag
Proof?

spam more samefag
ready?
set?
go

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

see

The reason these threads keep coming up is because you retarded niggers keep posting in them

sage

>I am 36 he is 27, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
What kind of fucked up autistic Addams Family are you part of?

im someone else loggy boy take your antipsychotics

spam more plz samefag

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up log*

\(^o^)z

i'm not samefagging i swear

yes mummy i took my pilly willys no mummy im not perceiving the same people anymore mummy may we ave sum tendies tonite mummy
also i think i made loggy wogs in my diapey wipes can you change me poopy pampers

God that's so fucking hot...

more spam samefag plz maybe mummy get us tendies tonite when you realise

shidd in my fardds and bussanut on my loggs

youtube.com/watch?v=U5nTD0o6B8M&feature=youtu.be

logs

your little cousins looks like the thing from BlacksVBrides

shut up

more spam plz

Imagine being THAT desperate NEET faggot that sits on Sup Forums all day every day posting about some dudes shit. OP can you post a pic of your face? I wan't to see what this kind of degeneracy looks like.

Someone wrote this. Someone took the time to write this. The fact they aren’t ashamed just proves isis is right to fuck us up.

Hey man.. grow up, why don't ya?

spam more, you can do it

Slidding

>slidding in

stinky smelly hot logs slidding down your throat. what do you do? why chug em of course!

>my little cousin
>I am 36 he is 27,

PICK ONE, FAGET

>he
>she
>her
>he
what is it now?!

Is that Andy Biersack?

logsack

Why are you obsessed with the shit of another man?

creamy logs? not been paying attention ave you mate? good logs are steamy and warm what more could you want

Die logfaggots

Sounds dreamy

You're where you belong, logless shill

kill yourself bitch log posts are hilarious

grow up

Chillexlax bro! Don’t get too steamed up about it!

>he went super mad when I kicked her out

I can't stop laughing
wtf is wrong with me

It’s not a meme, junior. It’s a movement