Is spanking your child wrong?

Is spanking your child wrong?
>perverts get the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

saludmovil.com/spanking-children-can-hurt-development-of-social-and-language-skills/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. It teaches them that hitting out of anger is acceptable, as long as you’re in position of power.

Also creates faggots and trannies, because it emasculates young boys.

yes
also, spanking? wtf! why would you spank your child?!!? you spank a bitch during sex

i was spanked as a child

this

I got whooped day and night when I was a kid, they taught me not to be a little shit and I grew up just fine.

My dad was a little abusive with it (purple bruises sometimes) but I cut that out of my head already

Depends on the kid really. If they're a real [rpbab;yjb hj knuckledragger it's f;tsb aebhtjs,rtsrjtbkxhjdfj;lergj;lser ;bb b ;strsjbhnl;shrtjfxlnsrtl;nfghni;lfgxbsitpjno;ae5p9'iosu;be9sp'ieo5u;bgs;eu5ibgseu5bg s;uegtst ;se ;goaei;rijldkfl;ksdfglk;sdfg;lkjkjag;lotuudrvbzdrv;jel;la;lae;rg;jlargjnaergb;jaegrba;ljbb;lbjs . ,cvxbn,mxcvmnb,erhkkkjhagnbgelphelphoeanuilhhelpi uiyhuhsrhtsrthhelp slkrthsrtbhsrthbsurtb;uobsirht gjfhvcmb nd[
g [x f
g
xf
zk hjr

i think he is having a seizure

no, physical discipline is necessary, many of our social problems with juveniles would be lessened by re introducing corporal punishment. public floggings would also help.

saludmovil.com/spanking-children-can-hurt-development-of-social-and-language-skills/

What's going on here...

>Also creates faggots and trannies, because it emasculates young boys.
There it is. A Nobel prize winner. Remind us of your name again?

Yes. Lazy parenting.

Even people suffering a seizure can pass robot tests to pass. CAPTCHA have to step up their game.

Stoning women for adultery suddenly seems like a great idea.

He's right though.

Your answers are contradictory.

No they're not.

>not filling out the captcha first

>He's right though.
That's all the proof I needed, thanks.

dont spankem

just socking them in the gut will do it fine. all of the lesson, none of the embarrassment of getting spanked or slapped in the face.

No they are children. You can't rationalize with a kid to any useful extent. You have to know when to hit them. But there comes a time when hitting isn't right anymore, as they grow older.

I've forgotten how OP has worded his question for a moment.

>You have to know when to hit them.
When would that be?

a public naked whipping would be more fun

whenever necessary, also preemptive thrashings should be part of their daily regimen

at a certain age (ofc) they have to show a certain level of respect to their parents. If you give your omther severe lip at any point past the age of 8 you're gonna get smacked. Only applies to boys tho, girls are made of glass

I wasn't agreeing with you.

Rip son...

This, along with the image you've posted is hopefully satire.

What if their mother is legitimately a complete fuckface?

degenerate

How did you determine this?

It really comes down to the parents. Plus, you can decide to hit them or not. Just don't beat them, you know

as the husband, you have to hit everyone you disagreee with. smack that sumbitch

through a process of social observation and deep contemplation

The second reasonable post in this thread.

I said nothing about stoning women, that would be brutal, the floggings would be adequate.

The first time I got spanked, I laughed. Then I got spanked harder. I laughed still.

Spanking did nothing. It only established my dominance.

>degenerate
Of course. What else could I be for not wanting to stone women for adultery and bring back public floggings?

>the floggings would be adequate.