What are some good first lines to say to lone girls walking by? Specifically in a mall or food court...

What are some good first lines to say to lone girls walking by? Specifically in a mall or food court? Or in CVS or grocery store?

"hi"

h... how are you d.. d... d... *sob

nothing because they'll just think you're a creep.
guaranteed

"blood on my dick or blood on my knife, your choice"

"I play RuneScape"

just go to a store or whereever and walk around, you notice some girls look at you and some smile, those are the ones you try with, dont go after em but be near em and just talk about what you are looking at, see where it goes from there.

baka, thats just first word, not first line.
i managed to train myself to keep a fake slight smile while walking in public, so i dont appear fake to anyone. Im actually able to maintain a smile for an hour.
oh? And how did you pick up girls? Taking your chad friend's leftovers?

im an artist, so i actually got a lot of things i could talk about with girls there. (only problem is, i never seem to be in there when asian girls are around)

But. I dont know what i could talk about it in CVS and grocery store and such.

It worked well for me picking up fresh meat coming out of intake.

Say "there's no such thing as love so can we just fuck" boom instant screeching noises

Sup Forums. these have all been awful. GIve me something good that normie or chad would say

If we knew that we wouldn't be on Sup Forums

bullshit. there are so many chads on Sup Forums who blog post about girl or girlfriend problems. Where the fuck are these guys?

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!

"excuse me sir do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour jesus christ"

Be sure to give the bitch a bible. Bitches love bibles.

I am heavy weapons and you will be my weapon you shoot ten thousand cartridges per second to be with you it cost one million dollars but you are good gun to have near me some people say they can outsmart me maybe maybe but with you they will never talk about that again

I just want to fucking know what to say to girls in a mall or grocery store

the normal standard which every girl wants to hear and brag about (if they are a thot):
hey i thought that you looked cute/beautiful/nice, do you want to exchange numbers?
at mall you can ask what you should get, depending on what category you are
or ask for direction and keep the conversation with some bullshit like 'ok thanks, by the way do you know where x is etc. and keep going like this

Hey baby I'm the telephone man....won't you show me where you want it, and I'll put it where I can...

like asking what would be good for cleaning the windows or some shit
mostly they respond really friendly

THAT'S AN IGNATIUS BIBLE!!
IT'S IDENTICAL TO MINE!

>ask for direction and keep the conversation with some bullshit like 'ok thanks, by the way do you know where x is etc. and keep going like this
>ask for directions and keep the conversation going by asking for more directions and then keep going with asking for more directions
this OP, fool proof way of hitting up girls.

i CAN DO IT IN THE BEDROOM i CAN DO IT ON THE WALL
I CAN DO IT IN THE KITCHEN
BABY ANYWHERE AT ALL

thanks Sup Forums. this is probably best response i get.

If you guys could help with anything else. What are the best deodarants, body spray, shampoo, and other care products to use?

they are all larping robots

Most people pick up girls by getting with girls in their friend groups, or an acquaintance, do you have friends user?

i know a bunch of people, like 15 or 20. but i never asked if they wanted to hang out after clubs and such.

Half of my friends are gaming guys who already have trouble with chicks lmao. so i wanted to get good at getting girls independently. I work out and stuff and got good hygriene.

H-h-hi... h-h-how much f-f-for a h-h-halff-f a-and h-half, if you c-catch m-my drif...t ...? ha....h-ha...

you could try chatting some bitches up on random dating sites/apps.
Not the same thing as irl, but you might learn how they respond to certain approaches in general.

meh. i already talked to chicks in omegle and made a few orgasm in erp.

I just want a kawaii irl asian girl i can lose first kiss too

good smelling adds a solid 2-3 to your rating
anything really that smells good to you
keep your skin clean and use the black mask for the blackheads and the transparent face mask ( i don't know what it is called but i see lots of people using them)

yeah that is correct, asking them until they get tired and walk with you to your destination is the definite way

"Cool hair", "Nice shoes", etc.

Say this in a passive casual manner while walking by normally. Treat them like they are normal human beings.

Depending on the response engage further or drop.

>omegle
nigga, that's pretty different.
Create a profile, put your pic there, chat bitches up and try and get them to go out with you.

don't overdo smells. Women have better sense of smell than men,dousing yourself will make them move away from you. It's up to you which fragrance to use for yourself, but avoid fruity or overly musky smells.

tbh, this is probably the best way to go about it if you're doing it in a mall/grocery store, since it's not a place most people go to hook up/meet other people. But yeah, either way I'd say you have pretty low chances of chatting anyone up there unless you're very attractive, and considering that you're on Sup Forums and you can't talk to bitches for shit, I somewhat doubt it.

>ayy bb wan sum fu k