Switzerland: the most incredibly overrated country in the history of the fucking planet

Switzerland: the most incredibly overrated country in the history of the fucking planet.

I truly don't get why people think Switzerland is a nice country to live in. Switzerland is like Disneyland: good to visit for a day, horrible to live in.

1. Rent is incredibly high. Properties are shit. Forget about buying your own home.
2. Shit is ridiculously expensive. Quality is mediocre. Choice is very limited.
3. Extremely bureaucratic. Public services suck and laws are designed to cripple individuals.
Example: Public transportation sucks ass and yet they make it extremely hard to get a driver's license or to start a taxi company.
4. It's just fucking boring. Everything is closes almost all the time, specially during the weekends. There isn't much to do.
5. People are extremely lazy, entitled and have an incredibly shitty attitude. Swiss people aren't nice nor polite. They are all miserable pricks.
6. The food sucks and even if it didn't suck, the choice is limited and going out for a meal is extremely expensive.

Pic related: I'm Swiss.

Other urls found in this thread:

lohncheck.ch/gehalt/Kassierer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fine. How many years did you live in other countries?

I currently live in Shanghai, China. I just came back to Switzerland after two years of not setting foot here.

In Shanghai, everything changes all the time. One year ago when I rented my current apartment, the stores in
my neighborhood were completely different. Meanwhile in Switzerland, nothing has changed in the last 10 years XD (REALLY).

Honestly, Shanghai is way better. China is way better.

I've also lived in Singapore and Seoul. Both places are way better than Switzerland.

And to be honest... The rest of Europe isn't much better. Maybe living in Germany or the UK is a bit better than living in Switzerland but most of Europe is shit, quite frankly.

The US should just take over this god forsaken wasteland that you guys call Europe and use it as a nuclear test site. Europe is really a joke. It's funny to see European people believe that they actually matter. Nobody gives a shit about Europe.

>The US should just take over this god forsaken wasteland that you guys call Europe

I can't say I disagree. The fact that Merkel is still in power means a lot of European are suicidal or apathetic. A lot of superfluous government worker jobs and media establishment financed by citizens must disappear in the coming years in order for Europe to survive.

Europe has been hitting the snooze button for decades

Fuck off back to China/Korea then

Definitely will, my friend.

Singapore is not bad either. Although it has many of the same problems Switzerland has. Never as bad as Shitzerland though.

Well put

This has to be bait.

what is that

Probably not bait. I have a cousin that lives in Switzerland and works as a computer programmer for some big German company.

t. Local from area around shanghai

dude weed lmao

Switzerland is a non-country

>Honestly, Shanghai is way better. China is way better.
>I've also lived in Singapore and Seoul. Both places are way better than Switzerland.
perhaps it's because those areas are large metropolises. it doesn't look like switzerland's cities can quite compare to those cities you mentioned, or even to US cities.

it's the curse of nazigold I do not feel sorry for you, die in boringness

Swiss grills suck best dick

All of these apply to Israel, except number 6.

You really are Jews, huh...

>first world "problems"

:^) Good goyim, you do not want to live in Switzerland. It is not a good country!

Tbh i will never understand people who complain that were born in the one of the best country on entire world.

His 1st point is a very real problem though, that I'm currently facing too.

How much would you pay rent for a 2 bedroom apt where you live?

500-800$ (monthly), and that consider I'm living away from the center. Tel-Aviv is easily twice that price.

I live about 150 km away from Sao Paulo
That´s about the same price for us in a relatively good area, but our purchasing power and wages are much lower

Hol' up hol' up. They put your fuckin height on the passport? Switzerland, the country that BTFOs insecure manlet on the national level.

Come work in Spain for the summer =^]
Senor verde césped

The swiss internet defense force consists in shitting on switzerland to convince poorfags from migrating to switzerland

>nobody even tries to deny it
as expected
totally undeniable truth

Switzerland is well-known for being really good to the upper middle class/rich and absolutely horrible for the lower classes. It is weird, considering all objective statistics disagree. Nonetheless the suicide rate and emigration rate for the lower classes is one of the highest in the world.

When you don't got the jew gold, you get jewed.

That's nothing.

>lower class
A supermarket cashier earns about 4000 Euro a month there. Their """poor""" people are poor on a very high level.

How is minimal wage in Israel?

I understand that, but their rent and other costs are sky high.

Statistically, Switzerland is the best place on Earth to live (and I agree as a tourist).

But their suicide rate and emigration rate for the bottom half is sky high as well. El cesped es siempre mejor en el otro lado

>A supermarket cashier earns about 4000 Euro a month there

lolno

I get it. Shanghai is new and exciting. Not only to you personally, but in total. It's still developing, and people like that there is progress. They aren't stuck longing for the past like they are in Europe. I have friends who actually say that they don't want tall buildings in Oslo. They want to live in their large villas with their white picket fence right near the center of town. Which is why Oslo will never be more than that... a little town. That is the common mindset. Not only among the old people that are about to make up the majority of the population, but among young people, too.

And I like the concept of large cities. Lots of people in one place means lots of things happening all the time. It means that you can find whatever you're looking for, it means that there will be great food and music. And it means that there is always a lot to see, and more to explore. And it means that you can retain your anonymity in daily life.There just aren't any large cities in Europe except London and Moscow. And moving to either of them seems just as unachievable to me as moving to Asia.
What do you do for work, OP?

>work in switzerland
>live in italy

You're welcome for fixing your life.

lohncheck.ch/gehalt/Kassierer
Average for cashiers is 4010 CHF a month.
OK my mistake, that's only 3700 Euro.
Still, their poor have it better than the poor in...well every other country on earth.

Dude...that's not bad at all.

About 1300$

and out of that 4k 2k is for rent, 500 for insurance, 200 parking, 1k for food. So?
I work in Geneve, which is right next to the border. Commuting from the nearest French villages takes 1 hour. Not to mention those that take longer trains from Lyon/Lausanne. You think it's enjoyable?

>self hating cuck
>from Lausanne
who would have thought?

Are you french speaking Swiss?

these are small swastikas

You guys have Volkan Oezdemir you can't be that bad

>Özdemir

Dude, we share the same mindset. Europe is way too narrow-minded for guys like us.

Moving to Asia isn't hard at all, regardless of what you're doing now.

What do I do for a living? I'm self-employed. I own an import export business. I used to design websites as a freelancer.
When I first arrived I even taught English and French.

Even when I was teaching English for a living, my livelihood was extremely better in Shanghai than it ever was in Switzerland. I used to make somewhere around 70k USD a year (5k a month, after taxes) in Switzerland. When I first started working in China, I was making 30k USD a year. Now, I'm making more or less the same I was making in Switzerland but my lifestyle is a million times better and I save a shit ton of money.

Actually, this is not entirely true.

I think cashiers make like 2500 to 3000 ( I don't know how people live on such a low wage in Switzerland).

But it is generally true that Swiss salaries are higher. My first job ever paid me like 4.5k CHF (internship).

4.5k is shit money though. I paid 1k in rent to share an apartment with 4 people. I paid 300 in mandatory insurance. 1.5k in food and supplies. I paid around 300 for public transport (it sucked). I had to save like 500 a month to pay taxes. And the rest I spent on lousy shit.

Yes.

Sounds like Australia

>183 cm
>same height as me
Hello friend, I share your pain about being the king of manlets.

at this point, I'm led to believe that numbers 1,3, and 6 are a common problem in the world nowadays

this, also it seems like op equates dense population and lots of things happening as superior. Much of China lives in poverty and there are obviously many huge issues with it in general, while Switzerland is comparably perfect.

Seems like OP just likes the modern cities with lots of people and happenings and doesn't care about anything else.

>He is saying disney land is a horrible place to live in.

You're right. I do prefer densely populated areas. They are not as uncomfortable when people are open to building tall structures (something that Switzerland desperately needs but will never get).

People in Europe want to live in 15th century cities with 21st century populations. It can't be done. In Switzerland, it's even worse. Switzerland has huge extensions of land that the government mandates be used for the production of extremely cost inefficient agricultural products. So, whenever you feel frustrated about not being able to find proper accommodation in Switzerland: keep in mind that there are farm animals that have more spacious habitats than you do.

And that is a great part of the problem. That's part of the reason why everything is so expensive in Switzerland. That's part of the reason why Switzerland lacks competition and variety when it comes to consumer goods and services. It all comes down to a very low availability of commercial and residential real estate.

However, that's just a symptom of a bigger problem. Europeans, in general, tend to be small-minded and self-important. That's specially true for Swiss people.

I'm spending a week in Switzerland in late June
Zurich, Bern, Lugano, Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva

Will I get bored or run out of money? t least there's no terrorism there.

And I don't know what makes you believe that Switzerland's only problem is lack of entertainment.

Switzerland has people living in chronic poverty. It is not a problem most people will admit to but it is there.

I agree: China has problems. I wouldn't want to be poor in China (nor anywhere else) but the western media exaggerates the gravity of the problems in China.

Basically, whether you like Switzerland or not comes down to this: are you willing to sacrifice your comfort in exchange for a relatively scenic environment and a vague sense of self-righteousness and superiority?

Trade with me

its mostly because of non whites like americans who push this meme every time

See el Leon de Lucerne

this

seriously this is the most redpilled thing you can do

Prices near the Swiss border are also relatively high. Salaries near the Swiss border with Italy aren't as high. There aren't as many jobs available in the Italian part of Switzerland. I don't speak Italian.

wish I had your ""problems""

>ritorna negro
what did he mean?

Yeah I wonder why they still do that.

Sounds like discrimination desu.

>$500 a month for a TWO (2) bedroom apartment
You pay €650-€800 a month for a SINGLE (1) room in a shared house, in the counties near Dublin nevermind in Dublin itself

>wanting to pay €9000 a month to live in a shoebox in a metropolis
>not wanting a comfy house near the city

Americans live in cities with high rises because it means they can Jew their tenants out of more while having lower expenses.

Fuck that.

This sounds very, very similar to Australia.