Phrases that create sexual tension?

Phrases that create sexual tension?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qN3FIPzSfko
amazon.com/Silicone-Skeleton-Realistic-Masturbator-Sexual/dp/B0751MV3Y2&ved=2ahUKEwishZOQ2efYAhUBGKwKHaGgAKwQFjACegQIExAB&usg=AOvVaw1FtBX0x7zd7PMl7XjeCEyT.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like your shoes

>inb4 "Scared, Potter"

nice breasts

Do you want to go up to my house? We could use a coffee

My penis is bigger than yours tranny

kek

wanna have sex

bitch lasagne

Can't look?

Oh shit

>"can you feel the sexual tension?"

I would like to fuck with you 25 hours a day

This
I have had the most success with this. Women either hate their body or know their body is perfect. Just compliment the things they wear.

"no u"

Thanks man

I feel like I want your cock inside me...

When girl's say that... It's really tense.

U mama gay

How about a pizza and a fuck?

...what? You don't like pizza?

>needs words to create sexual tension

6/10

I once pulled a girl by telling her I had AIDS.

For me, in my experience (alot of ticket selling and promoting abroad in Ibiza, Napa, Zante, Miami, I have learnt it is not the first thing you say, but is the second thing you say. I proved it to a friend by telling a girl I had AIDS, she was like "um, what", I then said "I have hearing aids can you come a little closer", she laughed, I laughed .. then one thing led to another, and I was inside her within 4 hours.

Tell us another one NIGGER

In what context? Just a random pulling story? Or one where you can learn from?

By the way, I don't in anyway claim to be casanova or have a gift to talking to women, but like anything, you do it enough you become better than average at it.

"You're a fucking gay faggot!"

son, mommy's home!

>moist

"I'll still need your sexual consent form notarized."

>i have a career
>i own my home
>i own my car

"I can deny my consent any moment"

is it getting hot in here?

Does that actually work? Level 32 wizard making six figures here. Can financial success really overcome below average looks and social skills?

Nice feet

yes, just need to bring it up

i have all orange parses in wow

I fucked your mother and I want to fuck you

Should I really just go around saying "hey, I've got a good job, wanna fuck"? That sounds barely different from buying a hooker.

>brushes up against your dick

"its rude to spit"

My dick is made of chocolate and ejaculates money

I want to kiss ur vagana for 2 hrs then put my 1 feet pinus in ur vegana u will happy

ok rape u next week

No, but if a girl asks what you do for a living, tell her. Also if you got the nice stuff to show off, you can let money talk for itself

"I'm going to fucking rape you!"

Fucking lost

Hi

Just talk you're on the deviant side of naieve.

Did you come for me?

What's your opinion on vore?

Wear nice clothes. Drive a nice car. Girls will pick up on those things. Don't say it out loud. If you don't have social skills you'll probably end up saying it in a way that alienates people anyway. Don't say you make good money, just make it obvious you make good money.

Problem is that I was raised as a poorfag so I still keep those habitats. I've got money in the bank/investments, but I wear bland cheap clothes. I feel super awkward in nicer clothes.

Yeah so she can get half and child support

"I am fully functional.."

Is it too much of a stretch to say you probably feel awkward around girls?

ff..fuck daddy..that feels really nice
please don't stop please don't..aha..owie daddy a little more gently please
mmmnnn it feels so good in my tummy like that..are you going to cum in your little girl daddy?

please

Hang around at places where people wear nicer clothes. That's also where you'll find girls looking for guys with money. You won't feel as awkward when everybody's looking dressed up, and you get used to it pretty quickly. If you have success with girls, you'll even start to look forward to dressing up because you know you can get girls when you do that.

lol

Prepare your anus

Hahaha beta cucks... Wear nice clothes you can get a girl... Your mommy also tell you that you're a handsome boy

What should I do then?

if you get raped by a pack of niggers it'll be your fault. All right?

What if your high school sweetheart sleeps with your homies? Is that gay?

Is it too much of a stretch to say you probably feel awkward around girls?

Be an alpha... A beta walks into a bar and thinks I might get lucky... An alpha walks into a bar and thinks who's gonna be the lucky girl

The sensei is teaching his student. Dont ruin the show!

Only if belly buttons touch

Nope. I feel super awkward around girls, at least in social settings where people are expected to flirt and whatnot. I'm fine when relationships are completely off the table, such as when talking to coworkers about work.

Have sex with me or I will kill you

Are you 12 ?

I didn't know she was 12 years old.

32 :(
Believe me, I know exactly how much of a loser I am.

Wanna make some fuck? Berserker!

>Hi, I have a lot of money.

Do you need anything else?

And how are you around guys?

Hi, did you know I'm MGTOW?

Fairly awkward as well. When everyone else was learning how to be a human, I was busy studying and improving my career. That's why at 32 I've got a good job and terrible social skills.

if I were you, I'd practice some self-improvement before trying to get girls. Workout, try a new fashion sense, practice social skills, get a hobby that makes you interesting etc. etc.

mom and dad will be gone all night, they'll never know

Yep, that would probably be a much better idea than sitting here on Sup Forums eating a microwave dinner and drinking whisky. I've kinda lost my drive to improve after decades of hard work have left me with my current shitty life.

Well then you have to stay around your own kind... Don't date....

"HEY YOU WANT SEX FUCK BITCH?!! HUH?!!! YOU WANT SEX FUCK?!!!"

asl?

>Word around the office is you have a fat cock.

I've been not dating for 32 years, and I hate my life. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

Smells like fresh vagina in here.

you should look at the bright side, you have the money and resources to improve yourself. You can buy good food, get a gym membership, or pursue anything else.
If you feel crappy, look for stories of other people who have decided to improve themselves and the transformations they made

The best advice I can give you is this... Amazon.com: 165cm/5ft 5in Asian Girl Silicone TPE Solid Sex Doll With Metal ...
Amazon.com Silicone-Skeleton-Realisti...

Maybe i sak you dik

How's about you stop being a whingey little faggot, I've don't even know you and I can already tell you're an intolerable cunt

Why? I can masturbate just fine with my hand. Sex dolls also sound like a giant pain to clean and hide from family.

I voted for Trump

Sorry... Here's the link amazon.com/Silicone-Skeleton-Realistic-Masturbator-Sexual/dp/B0751MV3Y2&ved=2ahUKEwishZOQ2efYAhUBGKwKHaGgAKwQFjACegQIExAB&usg=AOvVaw1FtBX0x7zd7PMl7XjeCEyT. Best part she's perfect for you... Doesn't give a shit about social akwardness

>just be yourself
>just stop being yourself
I know I'm a loser. No need to rub it in.

This
How about some Irish folk?
Or we could stick with the original plan and you KYS?

Women are a bigger pain in the ass and harder to hid from family

I'm 12.

>lol
>i hope its hot coffee

We can't put you on the highway of life if your top speed is zero

I'd cum on ur face skank