youtube.com/watch?v=N3cDLnkYs30
youtube.com/watch?v=SiMyExHhAC4
youtube.com/watch?v=jeqK6zQWKds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao Alberto he died

Guess you haven't got to that part yet lmao

H-he's alive isn't he lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cDLnkYs30

The High Sparrow is what Pope Francis would be if he wasn't a communist cuckold.

I want to believe

Jaqen H'ghar

This guy

>watching the pay per jew

Any other Lancelfags here?

His mistake was to trust a woman, but i like him. (no homo)

He'll come back in the last episode as a sort of cliffhanger.

>i want to believe

This guy ffs

Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning

Fuck off LARP faggots

Game of Thrones is pulp trash for idiots.

He was badass, but left too fast.

Randyll fucking Tarly

He's badass as a bloke but utterly failed to raise Sam as anything but a useless whiny butterball. Lazy parenting.

Euron Greyjoy will make the Iron Islands great again

Littlefinger

I can see why women and shitskins hate the character of Stannis.

I haven't seen the show but I heard his character was changed, probably to appeal to the HBO audience.

only the biggest of plebs think that shitshow is canon

Most based of the based.

yes. thank you

>caring about fantasy kike propaganda

He could've had it all.

But he trusted the Red Bitch's advice and burnt his daughter. Destroying whatever faith his men had left in him.

t. showfag

That's why I prefer the books now. He's preparing an assault against the Boltons in a frozen lake, he didn't burned his daughter for he wants to sit her on the iron throne and he's an alltogether better character, moreso than in the series.

He was the best strategist of all wsteros when he was a damn kid, he wouldn't fail like that.

>Le bookfag meme

Problem is that George "Rail Road your feelings" Martin is probably gonna write it into the next book.

Him and Tyrion make a quality team.

Even if he does it won't be as shit as how it was portrayed on the show.

>direct a scene in which stannis shows affection for his daughter
>next episode he burns her alive because snow and "lol im evil"

He's alive in the actual canon. Maybe the show will work him in again depending on how things play out.

The correct term for the books is ASOIAF.

Yeah. Also
> Twenty
> Good
> Men
Are enough because the best strategist in Westeros is a shit logistician in the show.

Stannis lost the war the moment he decided to tie Shireen to that stake.

Even if he had successfully taken Winterfell, his army would have lost all respect and confidence in him.

Would only be a matter of time before he got fragged.

Brienne said pretty clearly that she executed him.

I prefer Davos, but Stannis is pretty good.

Victarion is a pretty good character too.

Al off them in the books. In the show Davos knew who killed his King and he didnt give a shit

Jon Snow is the prince that was promised

>best strategist in Westeros
>get outsmarted by a drunk midget with zero military experience

Yeah, even without the recent show changes, Stannis has always been kind of a joke.

GoT is Jewish propaganda

This is the thing, Brienne really fancies herself the chivalrous type, which is not the type of person who second guesses an execution mid swing.

This is such an overrated show.

Season 6 rather sucks.

Yeah but it's flat out shit writing dude. He wouldn't just burn Shireen like that if they just had such a heartfelt moment. They only wrote it like that so it's unexpected and shocking because that's all plebs want, it doesn't matter if it makes sense logically or not because the average show watcher doesn't give a fuck. You can use this to describe the show since around the end of season 4 when it turned to shit.

A shame they cut Victarion, he was pretty boss
>I worship two Gods who demand human sacrifice, but in different ways. Got it I'll burn and drown them at the same time, everybody wins

Im being one of those guys, but if you can just read the books. It's a better experience.

Rare, mobile fag, what country is this?

In no order:

Stannis Baratheon
Sandor Clegane
Arya Stark
Euron Greyhound
Thoros of Myr

Proxy-fun #81

They never showed his body or the killing blow. The show is poorly written enough that he could come back.

Show Davos is so bad. They have him caring about Jon Snow and asking him to be resurrected when he didn't even ride out to try find the King's body and princess to do the same.

not going to be like that in the books though (it's literally impossible due to the current location of Stannis and the current location of Shireen)

he is the faiths champion
jamie is cerseis champion

LANNISTER BOWL CONFIRMED

GET HYPE!!!

Where do you guys discuss the series normally? Sup Forums?

Clegane Bowl is way more interesting, with the hound fighting with fire, overcoming his fear.

Yeah, in the show he kill people for their faith, while in the books all the sacrifice he did was against traitors.

Also, the Renly x Stannis is basically a democracy x monarchy struggle. Renly is much more loved by the people, despite having near zero qualities. While Stannis is not loved by anyone but has much more qualities(justice, capable warrior strategist, etc)

>implying d&d won't go with the most obvious and expected route
>the hound somehow appears at kings landing
>le cleganebowl becomes a reality

if you go on Sup Forums and search for /got/ generals yeah

The zombountain is Cersei's champion

I liked Shireen but then he burned her.

Pretty much.

It would've made more sense if Shireen was sick with frostbite and was already dying or something like that.

See

>watching gay niggers and libcuck agenda: The Normie Adaptation

GRRM was the one who told the writers to burn Shireen by the way. He will probably do it in the books, but I think it won't be Stannis who orders it in that version.

How? He's near Winterfell and his daughter is in Castle Black

see

Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=SiMyExHhAC4 This guy so far

Much obliged.

Foo King Legend

If they wanted to have Stannis himself burn Shireen then they shouldn't have included that scene in which they bond and get emotional. It just doesn't make sense lol.

A midget athe th whole forces of the Reach and Westerlands

Jon Snow. He may not be a fashy goy but miles better than the daughter burning, fanatic loser Stannis (show only of course).

I think they were doing it to make the sacrifice of her even more shocking. Fuck GRRM and D&D.

Daenerys is queen

Kill thyself

>"if I die, keep fighting to put my daughter on the throne"
>Actually fuck that, it's cold as shit

Dillane said he hated working on GoT and only did it for the money. He also said he didn't understand Stannis and ended up not liking the character. And with good reason, the hacks that write the show butchered his character.

The mad king is the only Sup Forums approved character

Deluded retard tho

I knew it was going to happen since that hag talked to her mother about taking her along. It was all premeditated.

>Stannis
>Roose
>Tywin

All the best men are dead now and all we have left are STRONK WOMYN and some pathetic cucks left. Westeros has gone full SJW.

Yeah it must be. They saw how successful Ned dying and the Red Wedding were, because they were shocking but they also made sense. So now they're just trying to create as much le epic shock moments as possible regardless of them making any logical sense or not. The show is already so well established it doesn't matter, people will keep watching it.

Why does 16 year old Jaime look like he's pushing 40?

desu I get the feeling the show is going to be influencing the books now, and its not going to be good

unfortunately yes, killed by a degenerate ...

She is a disgrace who likes to flash her titties at the entire country she rules.

I want to believe.

Stannis, Tywin & Roose were great characters.

The only decent characters left are Jaime, the High Sparrow and CIA.

D&D will probably kill Jaime off at the end of this season or early next, with no build up or justification to shock plebs. The High Sparrow obviously won't last. So CIA is most likely Sup Forums's last hope.

Roose was pretty based.

Especially with his one liners

Jaime fucks her sister. Hes degenerate.

jamie is gonna die because its the prophecy

. the beauty will take him
ie. brianne will kill him ( in the book at least)
show they will probs fugg

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

King Stannis is my god.

GRRM has developed a throbbing boner for Jaime and his arch. Showfags will get his Riverlands adventure starting next episode and we get to see him develop more as a character. In the books, he's probably the most dynamic and we're gonna get that in the show now that he's been exiled from his family.

He'll make it to the end of the series, if not damn close.

Hodor of course

youtube.com/watch?v=jeqK6zQWKds

He's no saint, but he's one of the last competent men in Westeros. Plus, he was, for a time, the best swordsman in Westeros.

no saint ... yeah ... having sex next to the dead body of Tywin (who was Sup Forums approved)

Yeah he was great in books but D&D hacks to pander to SJWs completely destroyed his character in TV show.