Unsafe work practices

unsafe work practices

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/PHhvDNV.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is actually kinda funny...continue

This is actually hilarious.

Bumping for interest

At this point, why bother with trying to conform to safety standards by wearing your class2 high viz vest?

Moar plzzzz

Spotted the OSHA compliance officer

i.imgur.com/PHhvDNV.gifv

In the warehouse for the company I work for they go up on the forks all the time but they put a pallet down first

Balls of steel

How did that happened,
was that hospital full with idiots?

Apparently so

All of this cringe makes it hard to laugh, and all of this laughing makes it hard to cringe.

that was the plan

probably the cable got caught and you're not stopping that yourself

Just work. Inherently unsafe.

Those aren't real fucking names come on

You're fucking dumb if you think this is unsafe.

That's me on the left and homeboy on the right. we're real nigga.

This is now an ironworker thread.

She's a sex slave by now.

What da

this isnt funny. you dont have to be black to be considered guilty as soon as a white lady accuses you of rape anymore.

I get the sense that most people posting these have never worked a day in their life.

Oh we workin' out here Massa

I'm very interested in seeing the aftermath of that

woah rose are some fucked up connections someone came up with

Oh fuck.. she still alive?

Working at Hot Topic isn't much better...

That is ingenuity my friend

either dead or sex slave
lets ask John Podesta

I like my job.

wait, did it rip off one of his legs?

Downloaded half of this threat

IF YOU DON'T DOWNLOAD ALL OF THIS THREAT I WILL RAPE YOUR SHITTER WITH A FROZEN FUCKING GOLFCLUB!!!!

Oh don't even. When you're not working for a big outfit you get shit done period. I've used a ladder and step stool on a board bridge between two stacks of scaffolding over concrete stairs so to do a job before. Only union workers who's paychecks are so insignificant their bosses could care less if they even show up cry about "dangerous" practices like this.

kek

Nah just his clothes and bones

I'm actually kind of impressed. As long as the load isn't too heavy, and the lifted forklift isn't too heavy, it's pretty much safe

by 3rd world standards its ok, but that shit wouldnt fly in USA

or work for OSHA and make a living by fucking with people doing real work

>Implying USA is not 3rd world

if you dont like it move to china faggot. i'll make up immanent danger citations all day and you cant stop me.

Goddamn, RR is the most fun lift.

loled

Legit.

THE MAST OF THE LOWER FORKLIFT SHOULD EXTEND HIGH ENOUGH THAT THE 2ND FORKLIFT ISNT NEEDED! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

If I spoke Chinese, I honestly would

China is going to be kicking the shit out of the USA in 20 years. It's pretty much as economically powerful now, and will be as militarily powerful in a couple decades. And they aren't pussies afraid to actually fight.

It's obvs. Locked/tagged out.
Not unsafe.

lol stay in school, kiddo.

Something like 30% those people developed mesotheleoma among other work related diseases due to exposure to hazardous materials used to build the world trade center.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume they probably tried that before doing something that risky

As stupid as people are, they aren't going to be inventively reckless if they don't need to be. Stupid people don't try that hard.

didn't her parents accidentally kill her?

usa was the archetype of the 1st world back when those terms were used.

>accidentally