Girlfriend of 2+ years broke up with me

>girlfriend of 2+ years broke up with me
>spent a week just absolutely broken about it
>start to feel a little better about it
>fuck yeah man! life is great! thats just one person out of over 7 billion!
>close friend texts me, says he needs to tell me something
>oh no.png
>explains that girlfriend left me and started dating one of my friends
>feels extremely bad man
why does it feel like the entire world is out to make me sad?

Fuck that bitch, fuck your friend, hit the gym.

dude just kill yourself, all of your problems will go away...

I really want to give you words of comfort and inspiration but you started your thread with a weeb bullshit picture so fuck off, you deserve everything you get.

fair enough

But that's just 2 people out of 7 billion what seems to be the problem here

you need to understand that 95% of relationships won't last. That's just how shit goes.

There will be another woman man. And yeah same, my ex gf started dating my friend I've known since elementary school. I would cut him off honestly. If he would date your ex girlfriend he was never your friend anyway.

Anyways man, try to keep your head up, go hang with some friends, and start going to the gym.

Cut both of them off, suck it up, and find a better chick or dude out there. I bet you you can name 3 things she did that pissed you off. I bet one of them would be a deal breaker if you knew about it before you guys started dating.

I can relate to what you're going through. Ex cheated on me with one of my friends (who she has since cheated on as well) after I was diagnosed with cancer.
Sometimes life loves to hit you in the balls, but in the end you just have to get up and move on. After all... You'll only punish yourself if you keep feeling sorry for yourself.

Get yourself off the floor, surround yourself with friends, get drunk, get busy (hobby/gym) and if any of those two ever contact you again tell them to go eat a fat dick.

did your close friend start fucking your ex?

Femanon here. user, if you want someone to message you good morning or someone to randomly message you sweet things for comfort let me know.

Trap

Tell them both to fuck off, you don't need shitty people in your life, life is shitty enough without them.

That no longer works. They caught into it and now the tanks don't contain enough to kill you. Enough oxygen to just get you by without dying.

passable trap tho??? post face

What if your high school sweetheart sleeps with your homies? Is that gay?

option one kill yourself, option two kill them, best option go for high score at their current location and an hero via police shootout

rolling for best option

>tfw no aks

Don't do the whole misery horseshit. If your ex sees you wallowing in shit like this, it'll just remind her why she left you. Outdo her, outlive her, grab a chair and popcorn and watch their hastily put-together relationship fall down.

If you think a relationship break-up is a good enough reason for suicide or a shoot-out, then holy shit.