m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so creamy

Too many log threads, please slow down!

So dreamy

Are you worried about a clog?

Yes

Grow up

log general. hows everyones logs been lately? mine earlier have been piled and consistent, lots of fiber and dense but floaty. i have nitriles in my bathroom for cleaning product and ill use them to pick up a turd and

I found some bullshit in my log file.

The whole think you call a “meme” or even a “movement” is BS.

Search help at a psychiatrist or in the madhouse.

*thing

solve for x

log(base10) 1000 = x

Bawwe

Get pooned Lil nub

You see what I mean?

Dubs logged, pwnage clogged. Get rekt fgt

That clogged stuff is also only part of your shit obsession.

Dubs speak the truth, that’s the real rules.

Singles speak for your obsession of getting 1v1 pooned. Hoooned! Ownage

what is x faggot

log(base10)10000 = x

The answer is Sixx

Fucking kek

good enough

Still forced
I swear this came from 9gag

logs are 100% Sup Forums born and bred son

Who is this fugly tranny and what makes her so special?

Think again

That's all well and good but imagine for a moment that you really were faced with the task of choking down Andy Sixx's huge creamy log of shit? Would you be scared? Excited? Intrigued?
Personally, if faced with guzzling a stinking turd right out of Andy Sixx's asshole, I would be on a rollercoaster of emotions. It's not a sexual thing, though for some I imagine it could be. No, my stake in the consumption of a massive export from Andy Sixx's brown-town would be purely functional. Where I live there are not many people whom could produce such a smooth turdpedo (and even fewer of those capable people could be deemed as influential as Andy Sixx) so if the opportunity arose to stuff a steaming clogger of Andy Sixx's shit into my mouth, I would capitalize post-haste.
Think of it this way: slurping the stinky gold out of Andy Sixx's food and drink recycler doesn't happen every day. In fact, it's something that happens once in a lifetime. If you were offered to take a trip to the moon just once, would you take it? If you had courage you would.
In summation there is no shame to puckering up to Andy Sixx's chocolate starfish and chucking sweet chunks of slimy ass poo-poo down your virginal throat. Less than shame; perhaps honor.

Seriously doubt it

There was the banana, pear guy, wew lad etc.
But this seems like something 9gag would come up with
No h8 but doesnt seem like the typical cancer found here
Thus why i guess its called forced...
But eh

Lol

holy kek finally someone made this one

Big niggers with small peters

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone