The Democrats would be in full...

the Democrats would be in full, outright panic mode that the nation is tuned in to watch President Trump deliver a speech where every other sentence speaks to the Senate shutdown

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jan/16/republican-news/no-uranium-one-investigation-has-not-led-indictmen/
twitter.com/hashtag/schumershutdown
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? It's his baby (unlike Barron).

No, he’s definitely the dad. When the father is older autism becomes more likely

>GOP controls both houses and the Presidency
Waaah! The Democrats are ruining everything! Waaaah! I pooped myself!

>Forty-five Republicans were joined by five Democrats in voting yes to the cloture motion on the resolution, while four Republicans voted against cloture.
Hmmmm. Seems to me that if the GOP had better discipline, this wouldn't be happening.

Like negotiating with Jell-O.

Doesn’t matter. It’s all about public perception and the public is mental.

Literally totally the repubs fault.They have control of both houses and a group of senate dems willing to work with them. Trump is so fucking toxic he took what was a well-oiled machine designed for passing terrible unpopular laws and fucked it up so badly they can't even keep the government funded.

BUT HER EMAILS

>The hashtag #trumpshutdown became the top trending hashtag worldwide on January 20, 2018

>Back in 2013, during the Obama presidency Trump, when asked who should be "fired" if there is a government shut down answered "if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top (...) problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president’s the leader (...) when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time", and that in a shutdown, "the pressure" was on the president.[

That’s why people voted for him.

Technically the "top" is the people themselves or so our constitution says lmao

Deliberate self-injury.

But this is Trump himself saying that it's the President's fault if the government shuts down. Do you think he'll resign? I wonder.

He will blame Obama or Hillary

Happy first anniversary, Strong Daddy Trump!

What's your excuse?

Yes thank you for repealing obamacare and locking her up...oh wait

Uranium one incoming. No worries.

I think you might be responding earnestly to a facetious post, friendo.

Wew, another email outcome where nothing happens

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jan/16/republican-news/no-uranium-one-investigation-has-not-led-indictmen/

Not nothing. He gets to use what about ism

that's all of Trump's policies

MUH WHAT ABOUT SHILLARY

lmao uranium one is such a nothingburger. Russia bought a Canadian company and like six people signed off on it.

Idiot, they don't have a Super Majority so the Dems can, and are blocking.

>But 4 Dems voted with GOP
Ya and all the rest didn't u fucking dumbass

Because Twitter blocked the hashtag Schumershutdown and de promoted it.

Fucking tool.

With those democrats if all the repubs voted party line it would have passed. Your dipshit party is currently punching itself in the dick and blaming the Dems.

>blocked
twitter.com/hashtag/schumershutdown
Seems to be there friend

>like six people
nine

Repubs should keep working then, unlike the supposed Dems who "shut it down"

Blocked from the top ranking and trending moron.

And you're a double faggot for even using twitter.

It's not my party shitstain.