This song ruined it

this song ruined it

youtube.com/watch?v=0CH8_gA4E_k

Hans Zimmer ruined the film.

He is a hack, so many better film score composers out there and he's huge.

Vangelis should've come back to do the score. I guess he was too busy with Rosetta.

movie and soundtrack are both shit

Mesa & Sea Wall are better than anything on the original (which is an overrated product of its time)

knew what song this would be before i clicked the link. Was listening through the other night and this came on and i thought some fucking shitty ad had come on my web browser.

what the fuck is halsey doing in blade runner

I hadn't watched it until the day before 2049 and it seemed like a pretty okay movie, didn't really have much emotional flare other than the finish and the soundtrack didn't seem all that interesting.
I think its a timing thing though, the whole are robots human debate is pretty deeply ingrained in society right now whereas it was probably more thought provoking when it came out.

Was this song even in the movie? I dont remember it at all

he probably would have if ridley did it

end credits

When i saw it, i was the only person in the theater that got the chance to hear it. Everybody else bolted out of the theater. I've never seen anybody leave a movie that fast. btw there were only 3 other people in there.

is it worth 10$ to watch it? i like the first one but these ridley sequels are shit

Not him, but I thought it was on par with the original except for the soundtrack (which still wasnt terrible). It was definitely better than Covenant

Not directed by Ridley if that helps sway you

>movie and soundtrack are both shit

It's not really a narrative sequel, more of a continuation of the BR universe

this.

I though the soundtrack went to shuffle from being finished, didn't even seem like it belonged on the OST anyway

It's amazing, some people on Sup Forums shit on it because it got received so well, but don't let that fool you it's a great movie

denis villeneuve is an excellent filmmaker and it does justice to the original. a lot of people are saying it's better but the original holds a special place in my heart, so I'm partial towards it.

The movie shouldn't have been made.
That's what ruined it, faggots.

>it does justice to the original.
Fucking kill yourself, you waste of fucking air.

he's not wrong tho

I feel exactly this way also

Literally doesn't appear in the film

literally does

Everyone wants that best original song nomination

It's literally superior to the first in ever single way

it's really good

I'm watching it for a second time later this week.

That sequence after he retires drax and then flies over LA back to the police headquarters was mindblowing, the score and the cityscape were amazing just as most of the film

He said he didn't want to 'compete with himself' so he declined to score the film

Yes he is.

its just a movie you autist

aaaaaactually hes not. denis held his own, and not to jerk off on deakins but he fuckin brought his game....even gosling was a decent protagonist