/gabagoolgeneral/

Whateva happened ta Gary Coopah? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GTAfq3i9Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid fucking piece of shit AJ led Ton's killer directly to Holstens inadvertently.

Hey Sup Forums

I made you guys lincoln log sandwhiches

kek "Gabagoolgeneral"

post rare "WATCH ITS"

Our true enemy...has yet...to reveal himself..

>They say theres no two people on earth exactly the same. No two faces. No two sets of fingerprints. But do they know that for sure? Cause they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously thats not possible, even with computers. Not only that, theyd have to get all the people who ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothing. Mrs. Soprano may have passed, but whos to say there isnt another Mrs. Soprano just like her, or will be? Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia but the same. What Im saying is

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GTAfq3i9Bs

There are people who think tony soprano isn't the greatest tv performance of all time and that Walter white is better acted and a better character.

Gandolfini was a fucking legend

Was Chrissy a genius?

>Lets run a guy over and beat him in front of a big insurance company

he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Smell my mozzarelle!

wheres the cut hand?

>being a zip

Just started watching this for the 2nd time today

Can we all agree that it was a retirement community ?

IT'S A NURSHING HOME

>zip
What does that even mean? Just someone from Italy?

post the last Sopranos line that made you crack up

>A guy like that, going out with a woman... he could technically not have penisary contact with her volvo

I just watched the intervention episode, it's quoted on here all the time but it really is one of the series funniest scenes

>You're getting emotional, Tony
>That's because I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE A PET

One of the best jokes is how Tony keeps trying to talk to people about his sadness over Pie Oh My and no one else gives a shit

>Watch first 3 seasons
>Take 4 month break
>don't want to start from beginning
>don't remember anything
Should i just give up?

Gary Cooper was gay?

I said my peace, Chrissy

On a scale of 1 to Goodfellas, how much ball busting is in The Sopranos?

I just wanted the cocksuckin' cheese to be left where the fuck it is. I love having cheese at my feet.

ball-busting and gettin' fuckin' fresh gets people routinely killed on the show so I'd give it a full Goodfellas

yeah well, that's the flying ointment

"I happen to know that you were high at my mother in law's wake. You were talking nonstop for twenty minutes...nothing but gibberish."

Watch "It" Chrissy

>Zips (also Siggies or Geeps) is a slang term often used as a derogatory slur by Italian American and Sicilian American mobsters in reference to newer immigrant Sicilian and Italian mafiosi. The name is said to have originated from mobsters' inability to understand the faster-speaking Sicilian dialects, which appeared to "zip" by. Other theories include pejorative uses such as Sicilians' preference for silent, homemade zip guns. According to still another theory, the term is a contraction of the Sicilian slang term for "hicks" or "primitives." The older Sicilian mafiosi of pre-Prohibition known as "Mustache Petes" (who eventually were deposed by American-born mobsters during the Castellammarese War) were also referred to as zips.

Are you retarded? What could you have forgotten that is actually preventing you from following the story?

I bet you text while you watch things

FUCKING GANGSTER ASSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

Why can't it be something nice?

CARMELLA CAN YOU PLEASE HODOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

Lemme tell ya somethin, I went to college for a semestah and a half, so I-I understand Nietzsche

SHE WAS A HOOOOOOOOR

Little Carmine wacked Tony--he was the ultimate Boss material--he divided his enemies--deceived Tony into thinking he didn't want the Boss title, fueled the war between Phil and Tony by bringing up Phil Leotardo's murdered brother AFTER reconciliations were being made.

He even brought his enemies closer to him by letting AJ work for him.

Little Carmine=Boss
Little Carmine actually read Sun Tzu and followed his teachings.

I think that's the best line ever. First time I heard it I rewound the scene six or seven times, just couldn't stop laughing.

Truly his father's son.

A. She was a hoo-er
B. She hit me

HEY EMAIL.

C. I was doing a lot of coke

What the fuck's that got to do with cold medicine?

IRINA = MILK

>we are at the precipice of an enormous crossroads

I met Irina in real life.

Her eyes are amber coloured, not blue.

Did you rawdog that hamtunnel?

No...I shook her hand and almost drooled LOL...

I was in the middle of a jog and she was going to the shoe repair store to get one of her shoes repaired.

Is Sopranos food kino?

I got hungry all the time when I was watching it

Tony didn't die, though.

Was Chris's Death the most rushed and least satisfying conclusion of a character arc in all of season 6, if not the show?

>"well y'wanna know what scares me? Those fuckin' muligans runnin' around, one fucked my daughter meadow and the thought of it is givin' me agita. Also I get fuckin' panic attacks when I look at gabagool."

What did he mean by this?

Post yfw Full Reotardo fails to kill Tony AGAIN

>mfw Tony didn't die AND didn't get his fucking shinebox

>full reotardo