I fucked up by watching this

i fucked up by watching this

if you care at all about your mental health pls dont watch shit like this in hopes of "being strong" especially against edgelords

please heed my warning

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico
liveleak.com/view?i=c54_1391659660&comments=1
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews are nice people

is the video really that bad??

i watched it and felt a little sick but nothing else

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico

link for the curious and twisted people

I won't watch it

nuke mexico

BUILD THE WALL

Wow you're a pussy didn't affect me at all. But then again I'm already pretty fucked in the head so I'm immune to this kind of shit.

btw, it's disturbing because its a long video. If it was 10 seconds long, only showing the gore, most people wouldn't care.
But you get the context and you feel sad and sick
11/10 too strong

its mostly bad bc of the father son thing if it werent for that funkytown would still be the worst

liveleak.com/view?i=c54_1391659660&comments=1

This one will fuck up your entire day!

this thread again
you fuckers are really going to make me watch it huh

So pretty much one of us

Worst part is the kid freaking the fuck out as they behead his dad and force him to watch

this is fucked

[email protected]
Will trade real gore pics. I have absolute gold. Secure emails only

yeah basically

Well I watched it and sat there beating off. That shit was nothing smh

-Sent from my Iphone

>secure
>Yahoo
>secure

Pick one

cartel warning other cartels not to get into their turf. just another day for them, desu

i'll bite. what kind of stuff do you have, and what do you trade for?

take screenshot of vid and cum on it then upload pic. I highly doubt you did that

My word, that is pretty fucked up. Only managed to watch it on small screen and had to skip a few bits but got the general impression. The dad got it pretty easy by mexican standards. Grim.

>dad got it pretty easy

beaten with a metal pole then beheaded as his kid is screeching in fear, while knowing your son is about it get it next

At least he didn’t suffer kid

did the kid die?

Fuck you!

Knew it.

oh yes

And make half of America contaminated by radiation. Smart move, user.

Fuck that. Nuke the US.

Watched the whole video in a rekt thread last night, shit's really messed up. I think it was just the fact that they forced his son to watch him die like that, only to have his lungs and heart cut out. That's what fucked me up.

What is wrong with u people

Might as well blow up the entire planet while you're at it.

whose lungs and heart? the father's or the son's?

Nah he was back at school the next day.

Make a cideo of you playong it on loop with the screams loudly and jacking off.

This is why we need the wall. Subhuman savages.

Why do we insist on diversity? Fuck it, I'm done with political correctness. I want Europe and America to be white again. Send the rest to the gas chambers.

I'd rather the rest of the world have a slow nuclear winter death from the aftermath.

i still think the one where they skin that dudes face cut off his hands and slice his throat with a dull box cutter is the worst one ive seen.

he aight

You must be new.

Fair enough, you sadistic bastard.

do you have a valid reason to post this?
ur telling us not to watch it but you post the damn video.

just watch the fucking video m8

The sons. He had his chest flayed, lungs cut out, and then his heart. They kept him alive while doing it too.

Morbid curiosity, saw like 3 threads with the video in it. Decided to check it out. Shit's terrible.

funkytown

The son's. The son got it the worst even though he probably did nothing. It's a message to others to think about your children if you decide to cross them

DONT WATCH THE VID TAKE MY ADVICE AS WELL

Remember when the Nick Berg video was edgy?

I think someone else posted it. Anyway if you don't want to see it then stop whining and fuck off.

no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to watch it

I just watched Jordan B Peterson totally rekt Cathy Newman on Channel 4.

I think I'm ready for anything...

I'm eating now so bookmarked this for what I expect is a vibrant multicultural debate.

Yeah don't watch it. It's bad.

And you know it's bad when most of the people here aren't trying to be edgy and are actually talking about how awful it is.

just a bit flayed. but he'll be walking like a champ in about a week

Link for the vid? :( I actually curious

I watched it with Lana Del Ray in the background, It was pretty serene that way.

Didin't they wanted to punish the policeman? Why kill him fast and first? This is just stupid.

No, people need to watch it. People need to see what these cartels and gangs really do. I know nothing can really be done, the damage is done. But it's still god damn horrific and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.

kek

Funkytown is more awful tbh.

this, if memechan is saying to not watch it you know its a dark web worthy video

Both are not bad at all, iv'e seen a lot worse. And by worse i mean shit that would scar a normal person for life.

I'm there. I'm just as disgusted by that. Why nuke me?

FOR ANYONE CURIOUS

It's not as bad as what people are making it out to be. It's fucked up for sure and the story makes it worse but the gore itself is no different than anything else you see on gore threads.

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ENOUGH YOU LITTLE NEWFAG
THIS IS NOT EDGE, ITS REALITY YOU FUCKING UNDERAGE REDDITOR

If you've been on Sup Forums for a few years and have seen alot of gore in that time it isn't so bad. Its actually a little bit worse if you understand Spanish (like me)

newfag for sure

LINK ME IT PLEASE

What’s the context

If its not a huge amount of trouble what kinda shit are they saying?

Post your email and we'll send u the link.

Why is it necessary to watch?

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Funkytown?

we all fuck up sometimes. an apology goes a long way

overreacting fagggots. This isn't even the worst of them all. This is merely nothing to the rest scattered in the world wide web. I fucking hate newfags

found the edgelord

Lol the fuck is this normie shit?

These cartel vids have a huge viewership. Should start selling merch! They should do daily vlogs where someone is killed in a new way each time.

I need that shirt

Damn that's a sharp knife.

wow you're so hard you edgelord. Fuckin nerd

didnt really bother me. seen so much shit over the years its finally done me in. the last one that bothered me is this:

liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345

seen enough brutal death videos for one lifetime, going to give it a pass

this

well, its reality my dear fb user

Why do I get a feeling you are a psycopath and a future serial killer

Mexico. That should give you both all the geographic and social context you need

Lol that was weak dude...

Can anyone link to funkytown? Never seen it. Couldnt find it.

I'm a paramedic. I've seen, heard, and smelled things that would bring most people to a mental break. This.... this video... this will haunt me. The level of cruelty that these people can inflict on another is unsettling. I'll make sure to stick to the resorts on my next vacation.

>not daily flogs

[email protected]

Sign me up

The video is weaksauce but the sound is what makes it bad

lmao

>fukin edge lord edge lord ewe wew ew

What i expect from 2018 Sup Forums. This site is flooding with newfaggotry.