Guys, what race of female are you most attracted to if you HAD to choose?

Guys, what race of female are you most attracted to if you HAD to choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/90853/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying I have a choice

DEUTSCHE

But if you did. Which one?

Half half. Doesn't matter what. Halfbreed girls are always hot because of hybrid vigor

Is breathing a race? I am attracted to breathing women. Given that I would choose one without deformities

Human race, idiot.

Latinas for me and I’m white

caucassion, i am going to bang this dumb bitch next year, but if she is dissapointing me, i would go for asian

*irony* the post

My ex said I was into Caucasian looking Hispanic girls with big asses. She was correct.

White.
I love cute girls, but black people are rarely cute unless they're halfcast, and Asians are just either ugly as fuck or gorgeous but they're so mad on having surgery that there's a 99% chance that they don't naturally look anything like they actually look like.

Hispanic/SEA girls, basically chicks with brown skin, brown eyes and straight black hair

Asari

I had to read that a few times there user.

Persian. Absolutely hands down.

This

JAAAPPPPPP

NORWEGIAN

>Persian. Absolutely hands down.

And ass up. Ammirite user?

List in order from most to least the races you're most attracted to

Nothing too ethnic like proper nigs or abbos but anything else goes tbh OP

White bitches (in the US) are the least attractive.

Blacks are even worse, but yeah the whites aren't much better

2D

enjoy your virginity

Michael Clarke Duncan?

A parasitic alien race designed to steal the best of others and reproduce only more of itself

nice

Jewish women. Hands down.

jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/90853/

genius

White. If I had to divide further I'm torn between my homelands stock (english) or Scandinavians

I'm tied between Asian, Latinas, and Indian. Ughh.......Asian I guess? Perferablly Japanese, because I can feel better about my dick size.

Latinas by far are the most beautiful women on earth. Specifically from Argentina, brazil, or Colombia

white girl and im white. keep it pure.

Scandinavians