That lanky white guy who plays no defense and just bricks 3s all game

>That lanky white guy who plays no defense and just bricks 3s all game
>Little asian guy who thinks he is AI

Do you guys play basketball?

I fit no stereotypes. I'm average height (6'1"), can play good defense, and am average at shooting and posting up but people think I am a god just because I am black

Nobody seems to care that I miss like 60% of my shots and they still pass me the ball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gWxHFMog9w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that black guy that constantly fouls then call's it "real defence"

I play defense but I don't do that. Tbh I am scared to play with other black guys because I assume they are ghetto and hyperaggressive

>playing basketball

>White guy
>Brick 3s

Pick one lad

>that black guy whos a RB on the college team and drops the shoulder every time he takes it to the rim so you have no choice but to block the fuck out of him

he only calls fouls when I hack his arms on shots tho,also
>super young black kid who plays agressive D on the guards then is literally under the other hoop cherry picking for me to baseball pass to when I get a board

t. White guy who thinks he is Steve Nash but sucks ass

Guys who play aggressive as fuck then whine about being fouled are the worst

If youre gonna be physical like that dont be a bitch

>no defense
lol im 6'3", white, and block like 10 shots in pickup games.

Then congratulations for not being one of the 9/10 white guys who are Kyle korver that cant shoot

Im 6'5 and dint use my height well at all desu. I guess im just dead average to bad. I only play like once a month tho. Anyone have advicr on how to play more

playing pick up ball at 24 hour fitness is the worst, always end up having to guard some roid rager

>that black guy who sticks his dick out and dunks on you and his dick goes in your mouth
>tfw you want to get dunked on

No I don't because I'm not a nigger worshipping cuckold

I'm 5'8 and I love basketball and played in middle school but I don't bother because I would just get owned

I wish I could play though

If you play pick up basketball you're basically confirmed for being an underaged brainlet piece of dogshit.

Go play golf

>that cheap manlet tryhard who elbows you in the stomach while driving to the rim and shoves you midair while trying to get a rebound

>That fat asian guy with an NBA jersey, glasses, arm sleeves, who elbows everything in his way and screams for fouls constantly

>that dude throwing elbows to clear out a rebound
Im the guy that knees him in the groin when he goes for a layup

>that big mid-30s arabic dude who acts like he's everyone's big brother to calm things down when people complain for fouls

>that nigger that can't throw

I'm a chucker. I have no skills what so ever, but I constantly run around like an idiot "cutting" and when I get open I never, ever pass. My defense is mediocre at best.

I am a 5'9 manlet too

>man, y'all hackin'!

I am black

Basketball is in my DNA

IGOTIGOTIGOTIGOT

I'm a pick setter. I'm often complimented on my picks. "Nice pick" is heard often when I play.

do you mean pass?

comfy feel

i'm a 6' 2" white guy with excellent defense and 3-pointer. i don't know where the white guys play no defense stereotype comes from, we can't do much of anything else. i can shut down agile blacks no problem, i just can't score in the paint.

>3-pointer

stopped reading

youtube.com/watch?v=0gWxHFMog9w

>playing with niggers

we don't actually count it as 3 points, that's just what i call it. the only points i've ever scored in a pick up game were all 20 foot shots.

>tfw I can do the behind the back up the shirt thing with 90% success rate

also I get the ball on the block and rip BtB passes to the manlet guards that cut in

You racist, cuh. On momma's you know dam well you feel you the best cuz yous 6'1 and colored.

>that guy who doesn't rock the latest ZO2s and isn't a big baller

Whole squad can gangbang me

I'm trying to get my shot back after not playing for about 2 years, I can start hitting runs during shootaround but nothing falls when we actually play. I try to just be aggressive for rebounds and blocks so I have value, but my jump height is lower than it was before too. Been focusing hard on leg days in hopes of getting it back.

There's no better feeling than stuffing some assholes easy layup, I want that back bad Sup Forums. What exercises increase hops?

I'm the white guy who can somehow play tight AF D, but can't dribble or shoot

how do you join a pick up game? I'm too scared of people to approach them and no one approaches me

By notting pure shit or by being shit so that they can play against scurb to feel good.

Also
>that one dude who act hot shit and makes shot until someone actually pkay defense on him

Tinder or grindr

Tfw only good at passing and rebounding. Feed me in the high post and hope they don't pressure me desu

>was decent at basketball in school
>freshman year hits
>stay 5'7" 115 pound emaciated manlet
>never learned how to shoot, shot ball off my shoulder
>sometimes i would make everything i shot because i chucked threes, but most of the time i bricked everything and was too afraid to shoot
>couldnt rebound because so small
>defense mediocre because so small

at least i made good passes and had good energy

>that one guy with the nice Jordans who takes shots like hundreds of cameras are there just to get a hot take
>gets buttmad when you defend him
>makes fun of your shitty Reebok

I'm a 5'6" manlet, but I went to basketball camps and went on the AAU Nike track a couple years back. I can still dribble p well, so I just drive the ball and dribble until someone gets open, then I pass

damn that nigga ugly as fuckkk

>that black guy that embarrasses you in front of your gf
>she tells you played well
>end up getting cucked by him before we even get back home

hi draymond

Not black

France at this point you can just say "That big mid-30s dude"

That fucking feel

> playing pick up ball with some bros
> scary nig comes up and asks us if he can play.
> dude fucking plays aggressive as fuck defense and calls fouls every time he misses a shot driving to the net.
> drives to the net and charges so hard you cant even block him

i wish i played basketball more.

i played for like 2 months in High school, dropped, and just now i am getting more into it, but i am afraid if i go to a real a match i will get EXPOSED, and i don't have a place to solo practice

the short guy who hustles on every play, makes nash like passes and hits long jumpers at a high %

Sounds like a good sparring partner, m8. You aren't improving unless you're challenged.

Just dont bring you gf around cause it sounds like he def will cuck you

>used to be solid ass shooter and well rounded.
>one day playing pick up ball and can't hit a shot to save my ass
>get frustrated every game after and super focused on offense
>still can never sink a shot
>play 21 with 2 other guys
>literally end the game with zero points must've missed like 40 shots
>pick up game later that week
>black dude starts making fun of me for playing so shit the week before
>suddenly a defense God
>blocking everybody making them feel stupid
>ripping the ball from them during their dribbling antics
>rebounds like a motherfucker
>more blocks all fucking day
>block the dude that was talking shit so many times he tries to fight me
>he gets clowned off the court by other black dudes for being a dickhead

Mfw I suddenly became the white rodman and had the court on lock down until I started smoking cigarettes and never bothered playing again.

Jordan's are and have always been the ugliest shoes on the planet

Go outside more than once a week and play basketball.

Everyone comes to the park with his own ball and shoot for like an hour. Ultimately teams organize themselves and before you know it you have a game on your hands.

You litterally have nothing to do, this is how things work.

>skinny average height kid
>below average shot from any range
>always moving around without the ball
>tons of As, Rs, Bs and Ss
>never scored anything but the occasional lay up

I knew I had my uses but I was fucking jealous of guys hitting even 50% FTs.

>that time you went on Reddit and it was just like Sup Forums

At my university you can play pick-up basketball in the school gym twice a week for about two hours. It's pretty good, because it's the first time I've ever played basketball with people who actually know something about the sport.

It's funny though, there's a whole group of Chinese and Flip exchange students and all of them bar one are manlets, so on one court they'll be playing together and the only tall one plays with us.

I haven't played for ages so I'm still looking for my old stroke. I'm a pretty decent stretch-four and sometimes just abuse screens. I'm not even that tall (188cm) but there's only a couple of dudes taller than me.

>be 6'2 at age 14
>learn to play as a center
>mostly develop D skills

fast forward to uni a couple of years ago

>be in the team
>everyone caught up on my height
>I'm now a small guy with no shoot whatsoever than can only play defense

life hurts user...

>tfw flat footed lanklet that can't jump for shit so i just run around with my hands up all the time

>the tall somewhat athletic black guy that literally can't do anything else but rebound and play D

I know your feel CP3 for some reason there's a handful of these guys at the park that I play at. Forces you to carry extra hard on offense.

I'm not a nigger so I don't play basketball.

Rondo is that you?

Literally just stand on the sideline and someone will invite you to play someone will always want to sub out.

if you can't shoot you aren't white

>That guy who always tries to jerk you off in the showers after
[spoiler]it's me[/spoiler]

>5'8 barkley
>crazy jump abilities
>always outrebounds the taller guys
>no 3s, poor jumpshooting abilities, good post up fadaways
>total shit on d thanks to covering bigs, still getting occasional block when timing is right
>dive and yells like crazy for fouls
>throws the game when playing scrums so they feel good bout themselves

I'm white but I can't shoot or play defense. I am fast though so I can score just be outrunning people down court. So I am a lot worse in halfcourt than full.

Ran marathons
Had to train inside in the winters
See people playing bball
Cant resist
Go to court and get in pick up game
Pin little black kids weak layup on fast break
He calls goaltending
He calls me a faggot for wearing running shorts
Push him and remind him that he has beads in his hair.
His friend sucker punches me in the back of the head
Fun times

>to lazy too run, even less in defense
>just spam 3s
>scream "kobe" when the ball is in the air
>brick most of them

>Full Kit
>All D no offense
>The ball handler that can't shoot
>The old guys
>The guy that gasses out in 5 minutes
>Kid that thinks hes MJ but can't play for shit.

I play pick up games with a group of people once in a while. I've gotten better but I was normally the guy that couldn't dribble or shoot to save his life but would play defense and get boards. Still get picked pretty quick in random games because of the black guy points.

I used to try to perfect shooting off the backboard. I would pretend I was Larry Bird. My grandfather had a good hook shot. Too bad no one ever tries to perfect that.

I could literally cross every single one of you faggots

KEK

Leaf beat me to it.

I know that feel. Center my whole life. Then by high school everyone is my height and I have to play guard...suck...get cut...post on Chinese cartoon images forum.

>that white trump supporter who shows up in his trump gear and beats everyone easily even the blacks

oh wait thats me