youtube.com/watch?v=Dz_wfD2IOLE
youtube.com/watch?v=m8CvXRws9mk
youtube.com/watch?v=D3ycypBVJg0
youtube.com/watch?v=MsNNC0loWis
youtube.com/watch?v=a53ZpFY32qA
youtube.com/watch?v=0TgXNAq_8u0
youtube.com/watch?v=cdgBDti5ahg
youtube.com/watch?v=l5NLLy76TKU

Bitch in the yellow with bad lipstick is common in a few of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohMasI4uU-0
youtube.com/watch?v=wIiiD-ffxcg
youtube.com/watch?v=l5NLLy76TKU
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=_mkM_Sr8He
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like seeing their impotent rage.

Imagine this, as if their safe space is actually not a real thing in a real world.

OP is a tremendous faggot for missing the best of the bunch.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohMasI4uU-0

It's real in their mind...

No one cares about your precious faggy cryptokike

I want reddit to leave

niggers protecting fag lovers : america in a nutshell

second vid is a faggot going all SJW because a woman is 'pushing' him
then the faggot tells his faggotish friend that the woman tried to push him
milo's mass faggotery is a spreading disease

Mohammed, you have to go back.

How about you hop off Milos dick already?

Fucking SJW filth. I hate them so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIiiD-ffxcg

ching chang chong chao?

Good goyim, Milo is the bad guy somehow, not the braindead liberal brownshirts attempting to use intimidation to shut down ideas that defy the narrative.

I am totally serious when I say this: Liberals very much deserve to be rounded up and executed. Maybe they'll realize that they're wrong when they're kneeling over a mass grave filled with rainbow-haired gender blobs, pissing and shitting themselves and crying for mom and dad who just yesterday they hated.

>2:15 of the first video
Sup Forums is becoming more and more mainstream its glorious.

Look at those nips on blast in the last video. She's so fucking aroused by being pushed around kek

No dude, they can be changed. There's too few of us. They just need to be shamed. They will change because they fear rejection.

It's the most male attention she's gotten in a while.

>too few of us

Every single time he does a talk it's hundreds of listeners and a handful of SJWs. They are losing.

In reality, dumb fucks, they are winning the hearts of minds of the future with their show of protest.

wtf did I just see?

I'm not the only one that wanted to wreck her right?
Something about libtard chicks that haven't gone full aposematism yet just gets me

Hatefucking sense into libs is a normal reaction to have, I think.

Honestly, the "Build The Wall" chants are cringeworthy.

Not that all the cancerous SJW shit in those videos aren't cringeworthy as well, but still.

thanx OP these are comedy gold

Your country is cringe worthy.

They need to send in the cops to start cracking skulls like the old days.

Where can I watch the full talk between Dave Rubin and Milo?

dey muh bruvas

Underrated

Yikes. Not much worse than a country who voted a nigger as president twice.

Regardless, you're a faggot for resorting to ad hominems over flags simply cause I said a chant was cringeworthy. So insecure.

>look at the people winning the hearts and minds of the public

>of the public
Of. The. Future.

>youtube.com/watch?v=l5NLLy76TKU

>3:20
>I look like a Nazi? I'm jewish!

Like clockwork. White when convenient, jewish when convenient. The ultimate shapeshifters.

What happened here wtf

You thought it was cringe worthy. That's not an argument, so logical fallacies don't really come into play there.

The girl in yellow dress gives me the boner

>not letting a black guy through are you RACIST?
>are you a nazi?
>sjw: IM A JEW
>you look like a nazi
>JEW RAGE

Top kys, good bantz

>"I am a fucking Jew"

what the FUCK is that girl in the pink pants wearing

Never doubted it.

Yes

>getting mad that I called something cringeworthy

top kek

Last one is best. That liberal scum literally exploded when he got called a nazi. His little pea brain couldnt compute that he was being a fascist shit

You weren't mad when you started talking about niggers?

It feels so pathetic that jews are culturally appropriating from Nazis now because he's ashamed of his jewfro. It's like he forgot the 6 gorillion.

It's so funny to see their own tactics used against them. Girl shouts "I hate you" to Milo and the entire room chants "Hate speech!"

Holy shit this sounds like it could have come directly from the game

The fuck are you talking about?

Let it go, faggot. I called a corny little chant "cringeworthy". Get over it.

Look how fucking defensive you are, lmao.

Chanting "Build The Wall" after someone white feminist interrupts the talk is cringeworthy, considering the wall they're referring to is for keeping out illegal immigrants, specifically mexicans. It makes no fucking sense.

how did nobody manage to boop her top down below her tits?

I don't know if stuff like is an act or if these people actually so brainwashed that they sincerely have mental breakdowns around things they don't like. I just try to convince myself that they're faking it

her first phase!

really

We'll build a wall up North at the rate your country is deteriorating.

I think it's healthier to accept that we live in a society where the mentally challenged prosper

Ya we used to lock em up

>it makes no sense

They're triggered by it. That's the only point.

Fuck off you retarded turd.

Cringe. Again with the corny ad hominems.

You're seriously this upset over the fact I called a chant that didn't make sense "cringeworthy".

Holy shit.

>adult man wearing cap backwards

triggered amelia, top fucking kek, good hunter

>Binshee

Infowars has become much better these days.

They have some great reporting.

Alex Jones supports Trump 100%

Yea, pretty based. It's cool to get to see how batshit insane some of these people are. I just wish they'd get their skulls cracked one day though

so can we confirm that it's the young bearded guy with glasses from alex jones channel that's keeps posting these?

She sounds like a demon witch

thanks for making me cringe

lol
i expected some big ass necromorph appendages to pop out of her

They're chanting "Build the wall" just to rustle some jimmies

I'd hatefuck the fuck outta her just to cuck her whitenights

It's southern California hommie, shit aint a joke, you get smacked down for talking like that here

Is Alex Jones is a tool to discredit anti-SJWs? Since most of the videos of people protesting Milo events, Trump rallies, and other alt-right events are done by InfoWars, are people less likely to take them seriously?

It's hard to take Alex Jones seriously when he calls people demons and sells Super Male Vitality drops before freaking out and yelling for no reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

>not trolling the kike that he's a skinhead and he isn't fooling anyone

Come on people, step up your game

I want Stormfags to leave.

"The internet was a mistake." -Benjamin Franklin

His podcast is not bad, I listen to it during work. Ads are annoying as fuck though, but whatever I usually just fast forward that shit. He would occasionally spew out some weird shit like Satan worshippers and whatnots, but 80% of the time he's got some pretty good news info and worthwhile inputs. Also he's been getting a lot of really good guests like Ben Garrison, Gavin Mcinnes, Anthony Cumia and Stefan Molyneux.

the issue is that here in the US, people get very reactionary, so in the heat of the moment, youre mor elikely to say something thatll heavily offend the people around you, and then suddenly youre kicked out.

the number of times ive said nigger on my bike is too many times. if any of the niggers had heard me, bad shit would have happened.

it takes a real somebody to troll someone without it getting so heated that you accidently let slip something thatll really butthurt someone.

Fucking kek

>Alex "the arabs control Hollywood" Jonestein
>not controlled opposition

Fags versus SJWs. Who will win!?

that would surely prove me wrong

>youtube.com/watch?v=l5NLLy76TKU

PLAZMA KEKS!

KIKEBLOCK fail - starting at 1:40

I get what you're saying but in this particular incident it was child's play

>a person who has shaved head is blocking an African-american from entering a venue

YOU NAZI SKINHED BIGOT FASCIST TRYING TO KEEP A BROTHER OUT!

You could literally troll them by saying exactly what they are saying

You know what happens if start speaking about the Jews?

she's probably legit bipolar or something knowing these sad fucks, but yes she's probably amping it up to try and get attention, like when a little kid has a tantrum they are not really that upset and just want a rise out of you

Goddamn Hong Kong. You sound evil as hell.

omfg she does exactly like amelia lmao

*sound

AWOOMENT

You gotta go back.

They are triggered and having mental breakdowns, literally like a child throwing a temper tantrum, they have never been told no.

These people need to literally be caned into reality.

It isn't "cringe-worthy" whatsoever to chant "Build the Wall" at a bunch of feminists. This is the kind of shit that triggers them, which is completely the point of Milo's talks in the first place. The belief that speech shouldn't be censored is central his entire position, and that's all they try to do whenever he spouts off any sort of conservative opinion.

So basically, go fuck off back to Mark Z. Danielewski's "House of LEAFS" you Cuckcanuck liberal shitlord.

tfw you were trolling milos manager and his freinds at the anaheim california rally on camera and didnt know about it till now,

no wonder he had his guard up, didnt want to say anything stupid, and also his condescending looks, he must be very proud being milos manager.

a fucking leaf

Slow morning, Mr. Trudeau?

A

The irony is you conservacucks are just as bad as the people you hate.

Protip: Free speech lets you say whatever the fuck you want. It also entitles SJWs to bitch about everything you say to their heart's content.

To most of the civilized world, both you and the SJWs are 2 sides of the same coin and it amounts to a bunch of irrelevant, frothing retards screaming at each other.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_mkM_Sr8He

>Asian copper

Don't see a whole lot of those.

I'm not sure whether to slay it for XP or aggressively fuck its brains out. What kind of rare drops can you get from an sjw?

>conservacuck

L'ooga booga, où les femmes blanches à?

God damn, it's hard to shit post ebonics in French.

reactionaries like trumplets are conservacucks, no matter how delusional you may be.