(English is not my mother tongue)

(English is not my mother tongue)

Hi Sup Forums i'm very sad, my girlfriend is about to die in 9 months, she's a beautiful latina.

She loves and it's a big fan of the twilight saga and both we don't have money at this time, all my work goes to keep her alive, we watch those movies on the public t.v.

So, we're spending time together as we can and she let me do everything that i want with her, she don't cares.

Please, If there's any rich user who wants support me by buying her the collection of that saga? It's on Amazon in $65 dollars.

her birthday it's on Feb 21st.

I will reward who helps me :)

This is Sup Forums

Poor bait

Well do you got any proof?

How are you going to kill her?

Op here

what kind of proof?

>I will reward who helps me :)
>can’t even afford a few DVDs
user is probably just trying to buy a new game with 65 bucks. Unless you have some proof

Hey, user.

I'm not in the postion to helf financially. But I can relate to your post. My girlfriend is also going to die within the next few months, so I feel your pain. Hang in there, spoil her and make those last few months the time of her life. And never blame yourself, it's not your fault.

Good luck, user. To both of you.

Mexican Pesos my bad

Thank you, i don't know what to do when the time is over.

Give me your phone number

You twat I’m not asking whether or not the movies are 65 dollars. I’m asking for proof of a dying girlfriend, like a hospital bill for example

TORRENT

Grief. Take your time. And then make plans. Give your own life meaning an beauty and live it on her behalf. Learn to appreciate things and most importantly, people. Learn to open and talk about your experience to those people you trust and who will listen. Enjoy the rest of your life and when your time is over follow her, so you will be reunited again.

I know it's sad. It's maddening. But life will go on.

Sorry user, there's no bill, we don't have money for that.

the diagnosis was from a doctor friend of mine, but i will post her picture.

>twilight
God has purged degeneracy from this wrenched earth.

(English is my mother tongue)

HOLA AMIGO, GOOD. ONE LESS SPIC IN THIS WORLD

That's right,
even she made a list of girls who would like her to be with me

she's starting to use weird death costumes

Maybe new girls shouldn't be top of your list, but I can only speak for myself.

What I learn from my experience is, how fragile our existence is and how quickly it might end. Everybody an their mother can post wise sayings like "live your dreams" on Facebook, but to really FEEL that insight is shattering to say the least.

As for me, I am going to relocate to another city, develop my freelancing career, get a dog or two and always make sure to have a nice and comfortable place to live. And I will actively go and find friends and maybe, love.

obviously I'm not going to make that decision so quickly, it's better to clear up my mind while still completely forgetting it at least enough so it does not hurt

Of course. The time after the departure of a loved one is not the moment for rash decisions. All I am saying is that having (simple?) goals and ambitions is the best way to cope with loss as far as I can tell.

>be me
>wanna buy drugs to have fun on Saturday night
>no more money
>Damn parents cut my allowance for “misbehaving”
>like every kid doesn’t curse their parents out for not making Dino nuggets for din din
>mfw parents will never understand
>decide to ebeg via shitpost
>come up with some “girlfriend is dying” BS and she wants to see twilight movies
>posting on my $4000 homemade built computer, could easily stream that shit with highest definition possible in literal seconds if I wanted
>Could have easily dropped another grand or two into it but parents wanna be stingy
>don’t even cite a desiese she has
>how the fuck am I supposed to know what takes 9 months to kill people
>hopefully retarded anons pull through