Have you ever ran from the cops? How did that go?

Have you ever ran from the cops? How did that go?

no but it's a long time fantasy of mine,

I've run from a mans house that i broke into once. I got away cuz im nimble as fuck but the cops got me about an hour later waiting at a train station with no shirt on

Never have. It's a bad idea. I have chased (and caught) someone who was running from the cops. Ask me anything.

assuming you're an ameri-fag, how much do you weigh, and how many years under 13 was the perpetrator?

I've ran from a police helicopter twice and twice got away.
>Once, picking up weed OUTSIDE OF A LOCAL PRISON... cops came around the corner as the deal was going down and had to scatter, hid in bushes for like 4 hours.
>Petrol bombed a stolen moped given to us by someone we were buying weed off once... where we did it was right next to a train track so obviously the police got called, and luckily my mate's house was just down the road so we rushed over there and didn't move for like a day.

England by the way.
If it was America I would have been shot and asked for a tip.

Today I weigh 280 and it's not muscle. I'm not in shape at all. Then I was closer to 215 and working in Houston as a police officer. They varied in age but I don't think I ever had to actually chase anyone down who was 13 or younger. I know people who have of course but I don't remember ever doing it.

never did, but i wont lie would be a fun thing to do.
inb4 negro, naa.

I thought I'd got away after a two km sprint and then I realised that I'd ran into a prison and into an open cell and locked the door behind me.
You can imagine my disappointment

Plenty of times at underage parties when younger. Great times, was always plenty fun.

Also, have you guys never done mischief night? Wtf. That shit was fun as hell as well.

Once when I was a kid.
About 6 of us running through an abandoned store to get away from them. One of the other guys pushed past me to get through a hole in the wall leading to the street - right into the cops arms. I doubled back and got away.

I spent an entire night with a bunch of other officers chasing two niggers who had stolen a car. Didn't catch them for hours and it was long after the helicopter had to go back for fuel. This was just outside Houston in Sugarland. Now that area is all houses and shit but back then it was cow fields and muddy as fuck.

Running is fun. Getting caught isn't fun at all. Chris Rock may have been joking but it's still mostly true. If the police have to come get you they're bringing an ass kicking with them.

Once or twice a month. Doing graffiti in the midle of the city is kinda hard these days.

kek

Kill yourself faggot

no u

Cities should be allowed to employ snipers to drop you little fuckers for that shit. Graffiti sucks and graffiti niggers should all be put down.

Never caught me yet.

yes and i got caught. i was just trying to avoid a ticket for being drunk in public. i thought i got around a corner and found a good place to hide but the cop saw where i went apparently. copper was more confused than anything as to why i ran.

Ran probably a dozen or so times. Never caught. Twice had friends get caught but I always got away. Best one was when we robbed a golf course booze shed & ran across a couple fairways with a case of liquor each. We would've gotten away but my dumbass buddy was driving & flashed his brights at oncoming, the cops, and they turned around and hit the lights. He floored it & pulled into a driveway in the middle of the country. We jumped out & ran, he went back & laid down in the field to watch bc it was his car, passed out & they found him. I ran & ended up walking home but it took all night.
inb4 nog - I'm white

>be me
>14 years old
>qt 3.14 loli gf. huge tits
>get older cousin to buy us beer one night
>with group of friends in the woods.
>go to piss.
>gf follows. wtf?
>She kneels down and starts blowing me about 20 feet away from the group before i can even piss.
>feelsgood.webm
>we were all drinking loudly on these steps in the city that span a large hillside from one neighborhood to the other. There are many houses nearby.
>anyways, getting one of my first blowjobs
>suddenly, flashing lights at the bottom of the steps. obviously there for us
>oh shit the cops!
>everyone scatters.
>my gf takes off
>i break out penguin style and try to run away with my pants still around my ankles.
>actually getting away.
>it's dark. look down to hold my pants up.
>run head first into a tree
>fall down. but young drunk muscles.
>get up and continue to flee. Get to the top of the steps. get away. blowjob never gets finished.
fin.

Yes, I used to do it for fun. I used to run down a hill near a road in my neighborhood and I would make like I was running out in front of cop cars but then I would grab onto the stop sign and swing around.

Sometimes the cops would chase me right away, sometimes I kept at it with whatever car came by until they chased me.
And then I would run through the backyards in my neighborhood with no alleys, doing hand sprints over the fences, I used to be able to flip over them at a dead run if the fence wasn't too high, and I knew routes to take as I constantly did this all the time anyways.

Cops NEVER caught me when I was doing this. They never even came close, they usually gave up after the first few yards.

>Crimes where one party loses, and another gains (ex. Theft).
Its shitty but I get it whatever.
>Crimes where both parties lose (ex. vandalism)
Thats retarded nigger logic.

Twice. Once I ran into a couple of bushes and they just drove by. The other time I ran into a playground and just dropped down on the ground. Had to wait there for like 15 minutes cause they kept a search light on the park trying to find us but they didn’t wanna leave their car.

I ran once, was not a great idea.
motherfucker torched me in the for race, had his tazer drawn and calmly announced that he was going to let med have it if i didn't stop running and get on the ground. which I did.

deadnigger.gif

>be 17
>go outside with friends at halloween
>go to local elementary school
>about 20 teens from the same ghetto
>teens start breaking into the school sports hall
>destroy windows n shit from inside
>police arrives with cars shouting throug speaker "You are all arrested. Running away is senseless"
>everyone start running away in different directions
>me running into a crossing
>see 2 cops running right into my direction
>turn around and run for my life
>get away
>meet friends and laught about it
>go home
>sleep

Yeah when i was 16 or 17 my friends were spraypainting some building and the cops came. We all ran away but they caught us about an hour later when they used dogs to track us.

So I was really drunk. I'm a quite athletic guy.
I diceded to climb some buildings with my friend. After climbing on e few roofs we heard people yell at us. The cops were called...
I ran with my friend and they cops were gone.
We dicided to climb some more roofs.
We found a building that was extremely challenging.
We started climbing it.
We made it on to the roof after a lot of haste.
The cops were called again.
We started running across the roof to get too the other side to escape.
The cops started yelling at as and telling us to stop.
My buddy fell down the wall (broke his leg)
I made it down, don't know how I did (couldn't see anything because I was drunk)
Look back at the building, it was one of the police houses of the city.

Sorry don't feel like green text, I'm dunk as I'm writing this

How do both parties lose when you spray paint all over something? Somebody has to clean that shit up. Somebody has to deal with your mess. Seems to me like you get to do what you want (spray shit all over something you don't own) and the people who own it lose.

are you eastern european?

LEO here. If you're on foot, you are a lot more likely to escape than you think. We will call off the chase as soon as it becomes clear that you won't be easy to catch, unless you're suspected of a serious crime.

Irish and welsh

> be me 19 (1992)
> had been drinking at a friends for a few hours
> not super plastered but pretty well lit
> headed home on the main road (fairly small town in central FL)
> running maybe 55 or so in the 45 zone
> radar detector lights up, damn instant on
> FHP coming other direction had nailed me blue lights but had several cars behind me that they had to wait on
> dumb me thinks punch it and look for a driveway, quickly realize that aint gonna work
> say fuck it and whip onto shoulder at around 70mph and stand on the brake till the car stops
> get out right about the time they pull up behind my car
> they start yelling at me saying I ran, I admit it
> they then start in asking if I was drinking, I gave the standard 2 beers answer
> while the one trooper was going around my car other was calming down and writing me a ticket for speeding only
> kept asking me make, model, year, and color of my car........ I assume I answered correctly each time
> hands me ticket and dumb ass me states "I thought FHP could only pull you over on the highway"
> tells me they can anywhere duh.... **tell myself to just keep my mouth shut**
> trooper asks me how far away I live, I point "2 miles that way"
> told to go straight home and not to let them catch me out again tonight
> go home, count my blessings and sleep

>be white me
>hanging out with negroid friends
>all of us age in single digits
>they wanna throw rocks at moving cars from behind a small hill
>nothing better going on
>throw rocks for a few minutes
>nobody hitting anything
>find perfect rock same size and shape as baseball
>pitch that motherfucker like nolan ryan
>shatters front passenger window on some shitbox
>shitbox car slams brakes and gets rearended
>car that rearended shitbox was a cop car
>everyone running like hell
>cop tackles little negroid
>thought black people were supposed to be fast?
>big negroid stops and puts his hands up
>#nottoday
>i keep running like forrest gump
>find a good hiding place and hide till night
>get home and find police waiting
>negroids ratted me out
>never made friends with or hungout with any negroids since.

I successfully ran away from the cops on a busy highway with my modified Audi A4, let me know if anyone interested,

Did you post this by mistake on another board?

Tell me more, you from the UK?

>Have you ever ran from the cops?
No, I'm not a fucking moron.

Canada

>be me driving my A4 (1.8 with huge turbo setup with the entire engine brand new and forged and more)
>"oh shit ima be late", start driving fast in the left lane (fast lane here)
>Its summer, the highway is separated by some 6feet tall grass
>Suddenly, in a patch without grass right on my left I see 2 cop cars doing radar, they both see me and start talking in their shoulder radio
>ohfuckno.jpg, floor it going above 120m/h
>ohfuckno once again theres another group of cop cars with their lights on and both on their way to get on the highway
>zoom by them at maximum warp speed, one of them look at me right in the eyes as I look at him back
>see a bunch of red and blue lights in my mirrors, it's on
>have to zig zag between a couple of cars to be able to take the next highway, cops lights are getting smaller and smaller
>drive fast like i never ever did before in a small country road, speed limit is 40m/h, going 200, anti-slip system activates itself in curves caue im going so fast
>finally join another highway that goes in a complete different direction that I was going
>heart racing and about to explode out of my chest, hands are shaking and legs are numbed

I guess I won that day, but I'd never do this again.

>be 16 or 17
>walking in the street going home with 3 more buddies, coming from a bar
>pretty drunk/high. underage drinking is pretty much the norm in my country
>fucking around, throwing rocks around for some stupid reason
>cop appears in the corner of the street
>holyshitdidheseeus.jpg
>cop asks us to stop
>one of the guys i'm with fucking bolts for some reason
>cop talks with some other cops in his walkie talkie so they get him
>we're frozen in place
>they get him
>bring him back with us
>cops pats us, tells us to empty our pockets
>we got some blunts with us, i'm kinda shitting my pants right now
>one of my friend have them in a fanny pack
>cop tells him to empty it on the floor
>buddy picks all stuff from it one by one
>at this point we have all except him our hands in the wall, i'm watching all this happen next to me
>cop looks at all the stuff
>'ok boys, stop fucking around and go straight home'
>fukkensaved.gif
>'what the fuck man, didn't you have the blunts?'
>'yeah i just didn't take them out the fanny pack'
>that's what heroes are made from

Somewhat unrelated greentext, here we go:
>Be me, 16 yo
>Hanging with my brother in the woods near my house
>Chill out, build forts, screw around, etc.
>After a few hours, come back to house
>Mfw there's a couple of sketchy lookin cars out front
>One is this beast of a shipping truck, both doors opened, other is this 2 seater white truck
>Both without license plates (The plates may have just been obsured by the dirt, idk)
>Bro and I stand there shocked, maybe 100 - 150 yds away in a treeline
>I yell, "Hey, what do you guys want?"
This guy wearing all black looks at me and pulls out what looks like a gun.
>OHSHITNIGGER.jpg
>Run to our friends house
>Call the cops from there phone
>Cops arrive start askin questions
>Mfw the cops tell us the people were just HOA
employees fixing our culvert
I called the cops on an elderly couple fixing my culvert. Fuck me sideways.

Twice

>16 or 17
>Hanging out with friends
>Driving around near our high school at night
>Speeding
>See cops come around the corner
>Their lights come on
>Turn down back road
>Hit the gas and blow through stop sign after stop sign going down this alley
>Hit nothing (luckily)
>No cops

>25
>Driving from South Dakota into Iowa
>Late at night
>Driving a rental car
>Hit well over 100mph as I'm driving down the highway
>See a cop car at the side of the road in the grass facing the other way (in the grass median)
>I drive by at top speed
>His lights pop on
>Hit the gas
>See him starting to pull onto the highway in the rearview
>Speed all the way up to max
>Skip one offramp
>Take the next
>Pull into gas station right away
>Walk in and buy something
>Nothing seen