Could have been anybody, instead

Could have been anybody, instead...

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/10/03/child-transported-after-wreck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they won't do more than 3-5 years at most.

they left the kids to die in the cold, month old and 4 year old. Fucking kneegro.

Please delete this. Nobody knows what actually transpired, and this man's appearance bears no relevance to his alleged crime

Wait.. where were the parents?

>khyree

in France for their holidays...

Fuck you faggot. Come at me nigger defender.

Ok moshe, I'll get right on it

Sarcasm Trumplord, look it up or get another adult to read it slowly to you.

in one single stupid action they got multiple charges from theft, kidnapping, cruelty, receiving of stolen property. Way to go Tyrone.

I will defend people you call "niggers" (god, forgive me for typing that word). I stand for what is right and true, and that is the opposite of hate

I can't even tell if this is a larp, or if this many normies actually flooded in

Thats nothing, here's a opie and anthony reddit user that used his kid as a starting block.
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/10/03/child-transported-after-wreck/

Wrong. It's pretty obvious. He's a nigger and decided to nig, as niggers do.

I don't even know what a larp is and I don't care. JUST WATCH WHAT YOU RIGHT. You wouldn't like it if someone was saying these things about you. Ttyl

he stole the car because hes poor thats what poor people do
but hes poor because hes a nigger
so technically your not wrong

Again, you weren't there. Weren't you ever told not to judge a person based on the color of their skin?

God damn, you are a stupid nigger. Go jump off something high already.

You are on Sup Forums faggot.

I'm not the same person you were replying to, but I'm not black.

Didnu nuffin wrong

I was told it wasn't really like that here, but it really doesn't seem like you guys are joking. If you are, it's not funny.

its always niggers.
Sup Forums is always right no matter how much people hate it.
because when you're smart you know.
you just know.

>Could have been anybody
no, it really couldnt

WE WUZ KANGZ

>Actually being this retarded

>Implying you have to be black, to be a stupid nigger.

Not always but 99%. Remember Susan Smith. Went on the news and said her missing kids were kidnapped by a nig nog. I was a shit thinking teen when she had her press conference. I looked at my mom and said "they at a bottom of a river and she did it" my dumb mom thought i was psychic, but i just have a good bullshit meter.

all niggers should be gassed

That is a derogatory term for blacks. Look it up.

nigger nigger nigger nigger. That said, its half real racist and half people playing a part trying to be anti-pc. Me i will leave u guessing.