I love her

I love her

Sickening. She legitimately makes me feel sick.

Why tho? I think she’s incredibly unattractive and hard to look at. Would be like having sex with a bag of leggos

Her skin must feel like having a really tight condom on.

Is she still anorexic as fuck?

Ive seen her vagina

I'm purely attracted to her face, and I don't know why. She's not even really that cute.
I picture picking her light frame up and and fucking her like a toy and leaving her malnourished body weak and heaving from either orgasm or rape despair.

Me too user, me too.

Save any pics for me to fap to?

According to someone that claims to be her dad he said she isnt anorexic in the classical sense. She has an avoidance to eating food. She doesnt care for the act of eating and without supervision she wouldnt eat. However she doesnt do it because she wants to be thin or feels shes fat, she just has some form of aversion to food. He said she is well taken care of and that they pay for the best doctors and healthcare for her

It takes like 2 seconds to find on your own.

Awww man, shucks!

Cmon man.. help us out

we all have, user. She wanted us to see.

She lives on a steady diet of nothing but semen, straight from the source.

Not only is her body gross, but can't do makeup to save her life.

dude you try putting make up on a skull, there's nothing you can do to pretty that up.

Everyone does.
She's one of those projects everyone wishes they could work on.
She's one of those "if she put on weight she'd be gorgeous"... and the aim of every male should be to get with her and fatten her up a little bit because she seriously could be fucking BEAUTIFUL if she stopped putting down the cake and rammed it down her skinny throat.

"dad"... oh c'mon user, youuuuu silly goose!

homosex detect

i want to see her on blacked. lets start a petition

That's about as impressive as having seen the word "jew" on Sup Forums

This bitches time on earth is ticking loudly... I'd say she's about done if it be by her own hand or the big spegette in the space... bitch won't be here much longer.

I would appreciate it if you stopped posting my lady on this board. Thanks!

thank ms skeltal

Or OP is a faggot on Sup Forums

People have been saying that for a long time, and she is still around.
I wonder if she takes all kinds of vitamins, etc.
In place of actual food.

I only tune into her channel maybe once or twice a year, and every time I see her she's lost another 10lbs she didn't have to lose. Also, that pic is from the *beginning* of her youtube career and she's easily 25lbs thinner now if not more.

They need to take that bitch to the hospital and force feed her through a damn tube if she absolutely refuses to eat. She's only got maybe another 12 months to live at this rate. Most starving Ethiopians are heavier.

That look on her face.
Yeah, she knows what she did.

She said she had a metabolism disorder, or disease
I remember that, she's supposedly sick with an actual affliction

...surprisingly meaty

Who knew that skeletons were so meaty?

>respected memeber of the medical community

this. It's fucking ridiculous.
her affliction is that she forgets to eat, and she isn't doing anything to solve the problem because she's a fucking idiot.

when will she be blacked?

And I have big bones and cystic fibrosis and PTSD from people posting mean things

Have you ever known an anorexic? They always say they have a lot of food allergies or a thyroid condition, etc. And it's always bullshit, the problem is they just don't eat, and when they finally eat once every few days to appease family, they just go and puke it out the second they aren't looking.

IDK, I haven't watched her shit in years
She got really stupid really fast,I think I might of grew up or something
I am serious though, she said she had some disease I don't remember

Thank you ms skeltal.

IDK, I never knew anybody with that type of eating disorder, I live in the US, everybody I know is fat

>She got really stupid really fast,
yeah turns out your brain runs on food, so... not a big surprise there

Thank Mr. Skeltal.

She seems to always have alot of energy.
Is she taking drugs?

Very possibly, on meth and coke (but particularly meth) you have no appetite and it's very possible to go days without wanting to eat at all.

Thank you, MR skeletal.
Also every anorexic is lying, manipulating and cheating. BMI under 15 start to do irreversible changes in brain and things are getting worse if you go down with weight. Such a person is going to be more and more autistic. Poor girl, it is to late to help her, many anorexic end as chronic.

Anorexic girls have a lot of energy. They are trying to be best in all, they are ambitious. Also they like to cook :D It doesn't have to be drugs.

"Thank you ms sketlal"

anorexic girls are brain damaged sociopaths with shitty bodies

the best girls are dense with muscle

i've seen this so many times and i always ask myself 2 questions:

1) If she did not know her clunge was hanging out, how the fuck did she NOT feel her clunge hanging out?

2) If she did it on purpose; why?

That was unnerving

unnervingly hot

These threads are great because there's always so many mad chubby chasers and land whales blubbering and moaning. They're afraid of the one true path. Sticc.

I know, right?

Pic related. So hot.

:D

Her complexion is way too clear for meth.