All this sexbot shilling of the same type

>All this sexbot shilling of the same type

My THICK sexbot is superior! Skip to 0:14.

bump

Dat Ass.

THIIIICCCCCCCC

So much to fuck.

how much did you pay?

I wanna bury my face in that godly ass

D A M N
A
M
N

None. I'm just saying THIS is what real sexbots should be like.

They should be idealized, not realistic because then you hit the whole "uncanny valley" wall.

sex bots are the future. problem is that even sillicone dolls are expensive as fuck, so a AI mechanical bot would be outrageously priced.

>tfw no loli sexbot

Until a thriving underground black market is created for sexbots, where sexbots are assembled custom and off-the-books.

One day we'll make our own, as the tech spreads.

technically its already possible. all you have to do is mold silicone onto the exo skeleton of a robot.

the real issue is the programming.

It'll probably be a hybrid of "stream of consciousness", "seemingly random behavior influences determined by simulated biochemicals", and "search engine type" thinking.

nah, best use for a sexbot will be virtual reality. with virtual reality there will be zero need for programming the robot itself. you would just need sexual mechanical functions of the bot.

this will be easiest for women because they already have sex machines. for men it will be a bit tricky.

Neat. But I do think we should gradually master the IRL AI thing.

the problem is that retards are still too scared of "bah skynet" happening. so it will take 50+ years just to get around that fear even tho technically we already have the AI tech. not to the level of a human mind, but still pretty intelligent.

I couldn't even get my peeper past the posterior

Yeah you know what's up my dude

I want one, not to fuck it, but to beat the shit out of it when I get angry.

why not both?
soothe your anger by beating the shit out of it while you fuck it

If something doesn't feel oppressed, it does not rebel.

The ideal sexbot personality is that of a horny hedonist.

OP if this is what you life has come to then you are one sad asshole.

Ayy you're right! I like the way you think.