THATS A DRUMPFY POOPY PEE PEE ORANGE

THATS A DRUMPFY POOPY PEE PEE ORANGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
fortune.com/2017/07/20/donald-trump-twitter-news-drain-swamp-6-months/
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-japanese-mogul-pledges-50-billion-u-s-investment/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-donald-trump-was-right-the-f-35s-costs-are-out-control-18826
businessinsider.com/us-gdp-second-quarter-second-estimate-2017-8
snopes.com/everything-donald-trump-accomplished/
vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck trump and fuck white people

Why won't Sup Forums shitposters go away.

Coffee pot coffee pot, hot coffee
That's not coffee in my coffee pot
My name is Marshall and I got a coffee pot
Bought it at Walmart almost dropped it in the parking lot
Coffee caught before it landed, Trump hardens my cock
He wrote the art of the deal but I wrote the art of the coffee pot
Jerk off my coffee pot so I get off my pot
I don't smoke pot unless its made of coffee but it's largely not
Used to listen to Bob Marley now I just listen to my coffee pot
Built a robot out of coffee call it a coffee bot
Laughed so hard I got coffee snot running out of my nose
But it landed in the coffee spot
Got a walkie-talkie, now I'm talking with my coffee pot
But hey Trump; coffee pot
That shit's awfully hot

Lol. I refuse to listen to this song. Why is the phrase coffee pot the biggest meme to come out of it? Is it just like moms spaghetti? An absurd phrase to hear in a rap?

BADABING BADABOOM

GET DRUMP OUTTA DAT FUCKIN OVAL ROOM

Because he preludes his rap by saying "wait, how was I going to start this off? I forgot. oh yea... THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT, COFFEE POT, SHOULD I DROP IT ON DONALD TRUMP? PROBLY NOT"

Like it was some planned genius rhyme that he really wanted to use to kick this thing off Some of the freestyle was probably ad-libbed but this line wasn't. Truly comical.

Why do you support Trump when he hasn't done anything good, ever? Just to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?

Yeah, actually

Preventing Hillary from being president is pretty good.

>he hasn't done anything good, ever

youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

Jesus Christ. Thanks for the explanation

>hasnt done anything good, ever
How is it being 13 these days?

As expected of fedoras.

A rich guy doing stuff like that isn't really uncommon. Even fucking Pewdiepie donates money. And I absolutely love how trump supporters can't say a single good thing he's done since becoming president. It's always some old irrelevant shit.

I enjoy the suffering of the masses

Im sure none of this counts as an accomplishment to you because theyre not accomplishments solely focused on helping homeless black transvestites. Fucking idiot.

Its since surpassed 3.1% just so you know.

HILARY FLIP FOPPIN ON DRY DYKES LIKE A TROUT
GOTTA PAY THE TOLL COS THE TROLL'S IN BED WITH THE KRAUT
OL BILL LOOK LIKE HE SUMMONED HIMSELF OUT OF A DITCH
OR MAYBE IT WAS HIS WIFE YOU KNOW I THINK SHE A FUCKIN WITCH
CONGLOMERATES AND COPERATIONS DID A NUMBER ON YOUR BRAIN STEM
GOT YOU THINKING TRUMP IS NAZI "I AINT NO PART OF THEM"
"I'M WITH HER" YOU TOLD YOURSELF BUT YOU DONE PLAYED THE FOOL
"NOW PLEASE MOVE ALONG AND SIT DOWN IN GOOGLE SCHOOL"

What the fuck is wrong with you guys hahahaha

>Le ebin fedora maymay

>le ebin le maymay

you have the mind of an infant

Shut the fuck up with those shitty thread you fucking massive cunt
Noone cares about this gay "freestyle", kill yourself

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT HEAD

SHOULD I TAKE OFF YOUR MASK? PROBABLY NOT

You already admitted to supporting him just to be a contrarian.

Nice sources

>got a Japanese billionaire to invest a billion dollars in American franchises off his business
>made several corporations reinvest in America as his tariff scare and rule about immigration and trade would benefit America
>rose stock market higher than they've been under Obama
>got the FED to raise the interest rate above 1% showing some health in the economy
>called out boeing or Lockheed for the F-35 being too expensive and that we could save billions not using them
>reduced excessive regulations to the point where it'll save us 70 billion as well as make a rule that for every 1 regulation 2 must be removed
>killed the tpp
>didn't go through the Paris agreement
>is renegotiating NAFTA
>IS calling out why we pay so much for NATO when we don't even have to be there

YO DRUMPF, BITCH YOU FUCKING SUCK
TELL YOUR FANS TO STOP CALLING ME A KEK

Here's a list
fortune.com/2017/07/20/donald-trump-twitter-news-drain-swamp-6-months/
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-japanese-mogul-pledges-50-billion-u-s-investment/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-donald-trump-was-right-the-f-35s-costs-are-out-control-18826
I could go on but it's 6am

businessinsider.com/us-gdp-second-quarter-second-estimate-2017-8

Most of this was already happening under Obama. Besides, presidents don't have much control over the economy

>fortune.com
>pbs
>nationalinterest.org

lel

nice sources

Yeah they do their economic policy directly affects how the economy will turn out or where it'll head towards. Obama's spending incentives back in 09' brought us out of a recession and trumps emphasis on business without outsourcing or excessive regulation is bringing companies back

Can a legitimate Trump supporter explain why you like him so much. Because he seems like the opposite of what an average Sup Forums user would like.

>pbs isn't a source
>fortune isnt a source
Dumbass I couldve listed the sources given in the fucking list. Btw they're all legitamate so why are you not even looking at the article details before passing judgements based on website names

Also since you'll only believe the "real sources"
snopes.com/everything-donald-trump-accomplished/

Um. No.

>economic policy
>immigration policy
>monetary policy
That's mostly about it for me, everything else is hit or miss

I try not to use the word often but Jesus this is the most Reddit post Ive probably seen all year. How fucking new are you?

>muh reddit
fuck off

I don't support him but i also don't support die-hard lefties who think whining on tumblr is the best way to make the world a better place

>Republican majority actively sabotages the country during his two terms
>"LOOK WHAT HE DID!"

kek, stay bipartisan America, it's working great for you so far.

>republicans did it
>stop being bipartisan
Lol

people whining on tumblr doesn't make Donald Trump good. I find it hilarious that Trump supporters can't actually say anything good about the guy. All they can do is point fingers at other people as if that somehow takes away the fact that Trump accomplished nothing.

haha

Political threads on Sup Forums are the most cringiest

Political music is the cringiest, even if it's agreeing with my opinions it's still cringey trash.

Nigg

You seem a bit gay. Might want to correct that before Overlord Drumpf and the Electric Fence erects his homosexual concentration camps.

One good thing he's doing is travel bans. Fuck Islam.

please never post here again

Which one of those fine gentlemen in the back told him rapping about coffee pots would be dope?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

this.

>he hasn't done anything good, ever?

kek, he is MAGA

>Trump when he hasn't done anything good,
>And I absolutely love how trump supporters can't say a single good thing he's done since becoming president

keep living in your echo chambers you leftist shitheads

Nice source.

The first thing on that list is literally about how Mitch McConnell stole a supreme court seat. How is that a good thing?

cry more bitch nigga we getting at least 2 more constituionalist judges on the supreme court who will be there for 40 years, its over for u rofl

Shhhhh let the edgy internet contrarians believe that they're "fitting in". They're compensating for how beta they are by being keyboard warriors

three HOT COFFEE POTS

>trying to reason with Trumptards

this, people that vote for the best choice are fucking pathetic. The world needs to end and we should use every opportunity to speed up the process.

2 COFFEE POTS DRUMPF???

i voted Trump because imagine someone who's been in a coma for 6 years waking up and asking who the President is lol

nah haha but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

By no means do I support Trump, but I don't think he is worse than any other recent president or political figure.

I'm just fucking bored of die-hard lefties and celebrities talking nonsense and jerking each other off.

Same shit, different day.

not a Trump supporter at all, far from it. Eminem's freestyle is just one of the cringiest things I've heard all year the guy should've retired a while ago.

We f*** HATE DRUMPF

Not even MURRIKAN but fuck immigrants and muzzies. I hope Europe wakes up soon too. These smelly 3rd worlders have no place here. Even slavs are more human than those parasites.

trump needs to be harder on islam

There's only one coffee pot there

Did the clone machine break?

Who is this thing? It ain't Eminem.

>why is this good?
>cry more bitch nigga we getting at least 2 more constituionalist judges on the supreme court who will be there for 40 years, its over for u rofl

zozzle

>Blaming the Republicans
Oh yes because the Republicans forced him to bomb Libya leasing to a never ending civil war when Ghaddafi was literally the best thing for Africa at the time.

Sure pal, whatever you say. I'm so glad we have there "dreamers" here now too lol, it's not like most of them are just the family members of Mexicans who abuse the visa system leading to a stagnation of real wage increases in the US because of their ability to send remittances back to Mexico.

Thanks Obama!

I'm not a die-hard supporter of Trump, but the current culture is complete madness. To think it's acceptable to have millions of illegal immigrants in a country, or racist to think otherwise. Or that minorities and women should be hired based on their identity. The world is getting more and more insane with radical leftist ideology and Trump represents the much-needed antithesis to that.

We are laughing at this cause it's really really bad, politics aside.

He hasn't done a single one of these things.

This
>corporate bourgrois neoliberalism is radical leftism, let alone leftism

Read a book amerifat if you think being pro gay in your country is leftist

>Mitch McConnel stole the Supreme Court seat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch

Yeah no...

>radical leftist ideology

hmmm

Did I say anything about being gay you fucking retard?

You are aware Obama took office before the financial crisis fully hit, right?

>Read a book amerifat if you think being pro gay in your country is leftist
it is, maybe you should read about a little thing called the overton window. you are so cucked beyond belief that you think someones a right wing extremist if they object to muslims raping their kids. brainwashing program success.

Being pro gay is leftist, every red state votes not to allow them marriage

DRUMPY POOPY BUMPY

>7 and a half hours

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

>nation debt increases

That's happened for every pres in the past 30 years EXCEPT Bill Clinton.

The financial crisis was mostly caused by Bill Clinton repealing the Glass-Steagall Act. Bush Jr. also contributed quite a bit. Clinton 2 and Bush 3 were Trump's main opponents in the election.

Do Trump retards actually think coal is good?

you're correct. he's done all of them.

Glass-Steagall hadn't been enforced as intended for decades by the time it was repealed, nor would it have actually regulated the housing bubble whatsoever.

>Coal is bad
Sauce
Sauce

I hate the fucking "draw the line" part. I mean come on some people are just here to enjoy the music and you wanna get polarizing about who gets to listen to you or not because of their political views.

Yeah good job Eminem, I don't even like Blumpf but that made me lose all respect for him

C + O2 → CO2

Holy shit

>Being this illiterate when it comes to global energy needs and pollution
You realize that the reason
>Not understanding the global economy this badly
If you're complaining about pollution while you still believe in an economic system that is built on ad infinitum expansion then you're a retard.

We need the coal for domestic energy needs and job production so the US can assert it's economic dominance over others.

That's just the reality of the world, user. Green energy is a meme, solar panels especially considering how toxic it is to produce the damn things.

>while you still believe in an economic system that is built on ad infinitum expansion
Nice strawman
And yes, green energy is a meme, which is why we should switch to nuclear power

Nuclear is an even bigger meme whose long term sustainability will still lead to extreme amounts of pollution that are permenant not in the same way C02 is , but as in "Fukishima and Chernobyl" kind of way.

Because the entire concept of replacing all of energy needs with nuclear is contingent on the fact that
>Accidents don't happen
>Disasters don't happen
>Muh cold fusion