What are you drinking today Sup Forums ?

What are you drinking today Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm tipping 12 of these tonight

7up

Lonliness, and memes.

I'm drinking pizza

fucking everything I can get my hands on.
finnished the last 5 beers and half bottle of shitty burbon and now its to continue with rum tilll I pass out.

Best fucking weekend ever.
(see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm )

anão?

Irmão !

to tomando uma skol fumando um bem bolado
mas ypioca e ruim pra carai

Lauder's Scotch. I poured 2 shots 2 hours ago and I probably won't finish. Just not in the mood.

Had 6 bottles of this, now I've got 2 left.
Fucking love the stuff, it's 7.3% and Scottish as fuck.
Gets you fucking DRUNK!

15 year old Dalmore scotch

Not your Fathers Vanilla Cream ale. good stuff

Esquentanto pra acender um jajá

ypioca e uma merda mas pelo menos vc nao ta naquela merda do 55chan.

Bissell bros after rabbit hawking

WTF is that, trips-bro?

Pic is my poison.

Brazillian cachaça
Shit tier to be honest

I prefer hawk rabbiting

Gross

Brazilian cachaça, Ypioca brand.
Well, is fuckin strong and burns a lot, i love it.

A bottle of rodney strong 2012. A bottle of some Pino Noir and this bottle of Anthology.

Cachaça é boa irmão, a oura em especial merece atenção.
E sim, um brinde aos macacos que abdicam da merda que é o 55.

Mexi Coke & Makers, toasted rye beer.

hsrehd/

De vez em quando eu crio uns fios brasileiros aqui no Sup Forums so pra aglomera os tupiniquins que vageuiam por aqui.
Sempre tem uns macaquinho pra fazer zuera.
Agora to comendo umas esfihas farinhetas do habibs e tomando um guaranazinho quente.
Noite de merda so esperando a luta do Mirocic.

Not drinking anything yet but im probably gonna pick up some shitty fruity malt beverages. haven't had any in years im usually a whisky drinker

Japanese "Sake" ill post pic later, still eatin

At the moment, homemade strawberry liqueur. It was an experiment. It's okay, I mean like I won't throw it out and it's better than most cachaça.

Ouro. Can't you read?

>rodney strong
Is he still alive? He started the first wine-of-the-month club.

Don't do it! Have some respect for yourself!

you don't understand.
I was asking op if he was brazillian.

5th of jack daniels original recipe tennesee honey.

comi um churrascão no almoço, agora noite fiz pastel com minha namorada, agora estamos deitados na cama bebendo um vinho que eu ganhei de um amiga amiga e dando uma rodada na internet, a noite aqui tá tranquila

yeah, yeah i know keystone is shit. but its so cheap man. v good for a broke college student

KEK

mixed with root beer

This while watching the ufc stream posted some other user posted in another thread.

good man. Drank a 12er of that shit throughout the day while I bumbled around doing yard work. It's a damn fine cheap beer.

>taaka
>American vodka

Really? That's some good shit user, I didn't know that. Yeah I'd say he is. The back of the bottle's language hinted at it and a quick search said yep. Too bad, some decent wine.

Too many nights on taaka. And Nikolai and Pop ov. Nail polish remover. Nasty shit.

beer

Straight Jägermeister. Shit tastes good as fuck

>pino

Burnetts gin and Bud Lite.

guaranteed headache tomorrow morning
well its better than being sober at least

Four Roses Small Batch, mixed with club soda. 2/3 whisky, 1/3 club. Usually enough to fill a small glass. About 2 shots to 1 water per drink.

You were asking if his cachaça is aged in oaken barrels while the label stately clearly that it is not aged but instead colored and sweetened with caramel.

>mixed
is your penis feminine?

lean

You really don't understand
I was bullshiting op saying anão, this is a slang what only brazillians will understand.
Not related with what he was drinking.

Ypioca is shit tier cachaça not matter how much you pay for it.

Don't get shot nigga

Evan Williams Black Label because I wanted whiskey but I poor man

No kidding? Yeah, Rodney Strong started back in the '60s, I think. He used a couple of different names for his "wine club", my parents bought from him, offered personalized bottles if I remember right … this memory is so old I probably won't remember the details until the day after tomorrow … but the scary part is that I've actually had some of his first wines. Sound but mediocre. I figured he wandered into some other marketing business by the '90s, so now you've made me curious.
Along the same lines, Paul Bocuse just died in the last day or so.

straight vodka, fighting the flu and went to get cinnamon whiskey but store was sold out sooooo cheap vodka will at least knock me out.

Kraken is horrible.

Chase it with diet soda and you will never get a headache in the morning. And hey its dirt cheap, does the job, no hangover head ache next day, and I am support 'merica. So who cares, I think my body has adjusted to it because dark liquors give me a headache the next day now even with diet soda chasers.

its all nasty almost on the same level as drinking hand sanitizer in the local county jail, but i still love it

Some good ole white rum with cola and coffee

Shots of fire ball with tecate beer on the side.

Good choice. Had a Hop Stoopid earlier, now sipping some wild Turkey

Rum is terrible. One way ticket to hangover.

Currently sick from above regular anxiety and on a combo of benzos, 5htp and liver detoxers (coz I'm paranoid yes)

If I drink alcohol today I'l spend tomorrow getting my stomach drained

>drained
>5% alc 95% semen

Well the liver detoxer kinda looks like semen now that you mention it

couple cans of these