I'm now living in a dorm with my crush. How do I seduce him / win him over?

I'm now living in a dorm with my crush. How do I seduce him / win him over?

Gay?

Yes we are both bifags

>look at him
>look at penis
>suck penis

walk around naked

Are you ugly?

Problem: He has no penis. Transboi

yes

So a female

Whatever you wanna call them, don't care. How do seduce?

Roofies

If you're ugly give up

Well shit

So basically someone with a male body wishes to fuck someone with a female body

Well, sorry to say you drew the hard card.
Forget all that feminist SJW trans garbage. Someone with a vagina will always want more from their partner than they are willing to give especially if their intended partner has a penis.

So basically you are gonna have to get in shape, hit the college gym

Then you need to ask them out. Forget what all those weeb animes tell you. Men (which you are) have to ask out the woman

after that take her out for a few dates and then make your move slowly. Watch a movie with her and put your arm around her.

if she snuggles closer you are good, just pull closer, lean your head against hers and eventually go for the kiss.

Everything else should fall into place unless for some random reason she doesn't want to fuck you.

Odds are if you subscribe to the whole bi gender pan sexual trans garbage she is probably just gonna fuck chad thundercock and leave your SJW beta ass behind to pick up her dinner tab

I just call him by what he asks to be called by, I certainly wouldn't make him like me by calling him the opposite of that.

And I don't even want to JUST fuck (As nice as that would be) I wanna date him.

Her

Does it matter?

Got pics?

She probably only date people with money

give us pics, you can blur out the face if you wish but I'm gonna call you a fag if you do

>Does it matter?
you fucking bet it does.
Someone with a female brain has a resource seeking brain.
She's gonna seek out a partner with the most muscle and money her charm can afford

Thankfully most women are terrible at gauging their own worth, otherwise all of them would be selling themselves for a few hundred grand to muslim oil sheiks

>And I don't even want to JUST fuck (As nice as that would be) I wanna date him.
If you are fucking odds are you will start dating

Don't blur the face

Probably looks like it's been hit with the ugly stick

Doesn't matter to you what he looks like, all that matters is I like him.

Her

You sound like a cuck

Noted. Anyone else?

>Doesn't matter to you what he looks like, all that matters is I like him.
spoken like someone who is attracted to someone hot
seriously user people like you make me long for the days when college students would be fucking honest about wanting to bone the hot attractive coed down the hall.

Not pining away pretending like they are just so above everything and their love is the purest pure to ever pure.

you have a cock and want to stick it inside of her. Own up to that. Personality might be there yes, but it is dependent on the initial physical attraction

Look, fuck who you want.
But knock off that trans shit, if it's male it's a he, female is she. No matter how much she wants to be a man she'll always just be a needy bitch with mental illness.

Like I said, I call the person what the person wants to be called because if I called them the opposite it would ruin any chance of sex.

You're just making her mental illness worse by telling her what she wants to hear

subliminals

Take her to a mosque for a date