/Heem/: Famous Edition

What is a Famous BurgerĀ©?

A flame-broiled all beef patty, juicy and delicious, covered in your choice of cheese, veggies and savory sauce. Paired brilliantly with a crisp side of Potato Canoes; it's a flavor combination with no rival.

Available for a fair price the whole family can enjoy, come to Famous Burger for any occasion. You wont regret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/mma
sportival.net/saul-alvarez-vs-julio-cesar-chaves-jr-hbo-boxing-hd-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=5MOFYtSlv_A
strawpoll.me/12912464
mmajunkie.com/2017/05/cage-warriors-83-results-che-mills-injury-gives-lewis-long-18-second-main-event-win
mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-star-conor-mcgregor-baby-boy-birth-girlfriend-dee-devlin
mmajunkie.com/2017/05/dana-white-calls-anderson-silvas-bluff-if-youre-considering-retirement-you-should-probably-do-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a l d o

OP! this thread is great, the memes are dank, Food is delightful. Keep it coming for goodness sake, lets have some cake

Grasso bless

Thanks friend, the truth is, a burger this good NEEDS to be talked about!

>it's a flavor combination with no rival

How long before Conor opens the first ever "Notorious Burger" in Dublin?

This

Hard to open a business when you're stuck in a tree

Join in for spicy fights
>taima.tv/r/mma

poor comentator got BTFO

QT

SWANGN N BANGN

should I call in to Stud Radio next week to confess my love for Tuss? Shes so thicc lads, this is exactly what I want in a woman in terms of looks

can someone post the official spicy banger list and not the gay one someone ruined with boring bjj snoozers featuring their 20 boys

Do it Adan, it's the only way to redeem yourself

based mattysshe

absolutely, you may have to heem someone from tam though in order to fuck her

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

This thread is too sleepy

boxing is good tonight

>all the jacare posting turned into aldo posting

Famous posting is good

Jacare literally got FLUSH'd, he's done.

that crushed ring girl on the far left

>tfw the fighter is sexier than you

wtf are in those burgers?

I've been aldoposting since before ufc 200 because I'm an autist, but the meme is famousposting, and it's actually funny

>Jose "Vitor the Phenom Belfort" Aldo

Why's Bisping so bent on having people respect him? Let them think he's an easy fight. Then he can let his hands fly and shut their lights off.

sportival.net/saul-alvarez-vs-julio-cesar-chaves-jr-hbo-boxing-hd-stream/

100% lean natty horse meat

odds = eat famous burger forever
even = eat joe rogan food forever

youtube.com/watch?v=5MOFYtSlv_A
Damn I forgot Brandao KO'd Caraway

Then people will say that victory doesn't count because they took him lightly

rogan eats like 90% jalapenos and eggs

everything joe makes is disgusting and watery

Imagine his farts, they must be worse than Bethe's the morning after she eats Famous Burger

Joe has to have the spiciest shits

check the archives ya damn dork

No idea what you guys are talking about

would you smoke joe rogan?

I have no problem with this egg sandwich, its the 4 eggs on the side that bothers me

You know what to do

why do those eggs look like they've been soaked in muddy water

fried eggs are so much better when you flip them and allow the yolk still slightly runny

>dipping toast and/or hash browns in the leftover runny yolk on the plate

god damn right

based

This, famousposting has been around for a while now, it just recently got popular like a few days for some reason

famousposting will die in some months, just like that weak schaubposting and nigannouposting

yup
we need fights
we need memes

Coral Springs will return. He has to.

why do you hate based aldo so much?

Any type of posting dies out after the fighters fight and then they come back, Do you even know what memes are?

I can't tell, is famous posting pro or anti aldo?

obviously aggainst since its making fun of one of the best burger branches in the world

No one is making fun of famous burger. Wouldn't mind a punch burger with a side of canoe fries right now desu

it's actually good?

i have you werdum's beer?

So basically what you are saying is I spent over a year making your national hero memeable in a positive, non le 13 seconds way, and you arent grateful at all? You're a real downer pal, join the team. Aldo is literally /my guy/

Pro Aldo, yet tongue in cheek, which is what brazilanon is mistaking for mocking him

what I meant to say is that it replaced jacare posting as the #1 forced meme in this general.

Surely 211 will bring something bigger

All wrong my guy

If Aldo beats max famousposting will spread like herpes m8

for sure, because then I will force it myself.

>le aldo was deleted meme
is heem EVER right?

just spreading knowledge of the future of fast food on the technological canoe that is Sup Forums, all love my man

now make one for yair x edgar

Edgar is gonna decision the fuck outta that beaner memer

no one really believes that meme shitter will beat edgar other than that one autismo

gooby's woman just had a son, can we make a new dank meme with that? perhaps some simba circle of life?

who's the real daddy?

part of the meme desu

conor has been in contact with a literal tyrone, who knows

Conor McGregors son's name:

Conor McGregor

For a meme to be widely used it needs layers, like a thick and stacked Famous BurgerĀ© with melted cheese, beef, lettuce and tomato.

Conor getting cucked by artem is a fun meme but not something that you can flood a thread with

Should be Conor Lobov desu

Mexico literally made a collage of Aldo getting punched by Conor and REEEEE'd throughout the whole fight. Pretty fun desu.

strawpoll.me/12912464
strawpoll.me/12912464

Very important poll

>losing to felice herrig in twenty seventeen minus three plus six minus three

Not my boy.

The heavy hands guys picked Yair.

>tfw proud irish-american
>tfw conor has been my boy since brimage
>tfw predicted literally every single conor fight accurately (except for that one against diaz but that was a fluke anyway)
>tfw your boy has went on to become the natty GOAT in mma
>tfw he'll heem floyd and become the natty GOAT of boxing
>tfw people on heem unironically hate conor because he reminds them of their middle school bullies
>tfw literally all they can do spew hate on an anonymous used twinkie bazaar
>meanwhile conor has gone on to be a literal revolutionary in the sports world and will see more fame, money, women, and success in one month than the begrudgers will in their entire loifetoime

assuming you're not T-rollin, I too hate the Sup Forums contrarianism that seeps into every general of every hobby/interest. Conor is my boy and half the faggots here thought he'd never beat nate in a rematch. Buncha Fairweather faggots

People on this board unironically think BJ penn was NEVER good. It's pretty frustrating desu

literally who? if its not eugene, I dont give a fuck

Goob gets spammed by his lovers here 24/7 stop crying about some bantz u sensitive faggot

>implying it's bantz
>implying He isn't permanently balls deep in the eternally BTFO bulgar's brain

there's also that greek here who slams his personal life constantly

Upcoming events:

Wednesdays at 10 PM EST, 7 PM PST, 3 AM BST - New TUF 25 episodes aired

5/12: BAMMA 29 - McDermott vs Wolf
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald
5/20: Glory 41 - Verhoeven vs Lazaar
5/20: ACB 61 - Balayev vs Bataev
5/20: Invicta FC 23 - Porto vs Niedzwiedz
5/26: Lion Fight 37 - TBA
5/28: UFC FN 109 - Gustafsson vs Teixeira
6/3: UFC 212 - Aldo vs Holloway
6/10: UFC FN 110 - Hunt vs Lewis
6/10: Glory 42 - TBA
6/15: M1 Challenge 80 - Kharitonov vs Lopes
6/16: UFC FN 111 - Holm vs Correia
6/24: Bellator 180 - Silva vs Sonnen
6/25: UFC FN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee

Previous thread: News:

>Cage Warriors 83 results
mmajunkie.com/2017/05/cage-warriors-83-results-che-mills-injury-gives-lewis-long-18-second-main-event-win

>Le WWE man gives birth to son
mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-star-conor-mcgregor-baby-boy-birth-girlfriend-dee-devlin

>Dana says Silva should retire
mmajunkie.com/2017/05/dana-white-calls-anderson-silvas-bluff-if-youre-considering-retirement-you-should-probably-do-it

shots fired

when Anderson goes cross-eyed

who the fuck cares faggot, god id knock your teeth out so easily

Burgers or steaks for weight gain, /heem/? Going from -65kg to -75kg so I don't have to do a weight cut to fight anymore

I already eat my gi after rolling 3x a week

High protein isn't good for gaining weight. Protein makes your tummy feel full longer and will be hard to bulk on. You need to carb up. 30 bananas a day minimum.

3 steaks

minimum

>High protein isn't good for gaining weight

If you google "bulk diet", every result will say that you should eat a fuckton of lean protein

Terrible advice.

Yew'd do nuttin except get WHOOPED and slept

god bless thee based OP

thank you kindly for posting all of this valuable info m'sir

natural GOAT