Isn't it hilarious how all the low IQ shitskin races envy and lust for White women?

Isn't it hilarious how all the low IQ shitskin races envy and lust for White women?

White women are objectively the most attractive women out of all the races, just look at the statistics.

Nah
Jap girls are number 1
white women are number 2
just as for men
White men are number 1

Japs are only #1 with White men.

Overall White women are #1

>America does it again

Can you please for at least ONE fucking day stop promoting your degenerate interracial/JAP GIRLS ARE BEST GIRLS bullshit here on Sup Forums?

Just for one single day?

>I've never been to Japan

>meanwhile browsing random Austrian kids

>White men are number 1
Yeah with retarded cucks like you who prefers chinks because of his small dick.

Fuck off retard, nobody beats white women. Sure, Japanese are #2, but stop being a cuck.

>They all have Down Syndrome

I've been to japan 20 times and fucked over 50 girls there. All I can say is that yeah I enjoy putting white babies in them, but no, they are not the most beautiful in the world. They're ok, and usually don't look very good naked.

They almost never have nice asses, few have perky full tits, and ALL of them suck at sex. I mean, you can do what ever you want to them, but they literally just lay there.

Also, webm related

White women with dark-haired and eyes are the most attractive

Then Arabs

Then blondes

Everything else is shit

pretty accurate for Japan actually. Spend time in Tokyo and you'll see that 95% of them look pretty ugly, 4.5% look good with makeup and fully clothed, and .5% actually have nice bodies and pretty faces, and those are usually partially white.

t. landwhale

>whites
>most attractive women

top kek

>I've been to japan 20 times and fucked over 50 girls there. All I can say is that yeah I enjoy putting white babies in them
Ignoring this is made up; what is worng with you Americans? Why are you so fucking degenerate? What causes this? Is it your water? Are Irish and German genes just a bad combination?

nah, I like all woman. There are some blondes that will make your hear leap out of your mouth, Poland has THE BEST women. But I've fucked girls in Italy and Russia that were to cry for. I think very light skin arabs are attractive sometimes, especially from Lebanon.

And yet you allegedly fuck them and mix with them.

Why haven't you killed yourself already? Why are you even posting on Sup Forums? You are exactly what we hate.

>Then Arabs

Shitty women will always attempt to devalue others who they know are more attractive than themselves

This board would be so much better without Americans, it's not even funny. Obviously, the whole world would be.

Literally all they do is racemixing themselves into oblivion and giving Jews and their nepotism all the power to propagate it with media 24/7.

Dark eyes are not attractive and not white.

Not made up, its easy to fuck Jap girls in Japan, they go out of their way to fuck white tall guys. I fucked girls there that didnt even speak english.

Also, fuck off and get back to your bull hanz, I fuck ALL women, and make it a point to try to leave as many babies in nonwhite countries as possible. We need to fight back and spread our genes. I will of course only marry a white woman with good stock and produce white kids

>Irish and German
You pair up and breed some condensed form of fetal alcohol syndrome babies

no you're a retard. Whites need to breed out shitskins and then breed more whites. You're a retard if you dont understand that.

Nope, sorry Senpai, but white women are more at the bottom of the ladder

its goes like this:

1. Good looking South Korean
2. Good looking Japanese
3. Good looking South American
4. Good looking African American
5. Good looking Middle Eastern (tie) Mediterranean Women
6. Good looking Caucasian
7. Ugly Asians (SK, Japan, etc) (tie) Ugly South Americans
8. Ugly African American
9. Ugly Middle Eastern (tie) Mediterranean Women
10. Ugly Caucasian

Caucasian women can have looks but their shitty SJW, entitled, and cunt-like attitudes puts them waaaaay lower down in the list. This wouldn't be news to you though IF you actually had the ability to score dates and relationships with different types of women. I've dated 1-7, with a heavy emphasis on 2-4. When white women where more submissive they where higher up, but not anymore.

Sorry Chalky

nigger you're retarded

>not white
So both my parents and myself are not white, yet my blue eyed, blonde haired sister is?

Makes no sense, and only Stormfags believe this.

t.weeaboo

so half of the white population is not white?
kill yourself

Which country has the most of these?

I have light brown hair and hazel eyes, those retards think thats not white either.

Man, the reason the white race is losing is because of fucktards in this thread.

I personally made a decision to travel overseas and empregnate woman in asia, south america and europe. I don't fuck niggers so I cant help africa but the best way to save them is to have 1 million white men go there and fuck 30-40 million nigger women and put some good genes in that stock.

t.Mehmet

I'd say Poland.

I've been all over the world, and by a far margin, Poland has the most beautiful women, and they also happen to be the most conservative, and cool.

*tall sexy white men, not skinny shy fags

It's not even about white women being attractive. It's because western nations are toothless, lazy societies where they can basically get away with rape and they know it. If it's a Muslim, it's conquest, if it's not a Muslim, then he's probably not raping anyone.

Dick status: Muh

Ugly betacuck permavirgin pathetic weebshit loser detected. Kys women of all races find you repulsive you fat hideous autist

Self hating cuck. Good looking white people are top tier, and even your taste in asians is fucking shit. Gooks get platic surgery to look like the Japanese do. Koreans are all just plastic K-Pop whores you fucktard.

Also

>including African and Middle Eastern women

Just hang yourself

Damn you hanz! I'm at work now I can't get up from my desk !

White womwn are hit and miss. The only reason they all look better than other races is because theyre most likely to emhace themselves through makeup. Have you seen a white woman without makeup.

every woman looks better with make-up

more news at 11

white women are still shit tier though

white people*, not just white women, its ok leaf it doesnt make you racist to say that

Uighur and tajik women are qt
Theyre basically asian/Caucasion hybrids.

Asians are the most qt