What's the point of anything?

what's the point of anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.4cdn.org/b/threads.json
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever the fuck you want, user.

a.4cdn.org/b/threads.json

The value is always in the process. Never the result.

to laugh in the face of ppl who arent better than you but think they are.

what the fuck is this shit?

That's some cuckold shit.

cool death poses

what is this?

json api

what is that?

>what's the point of anything?
Anything's point.

The point of anything, whatever that is.

whatever the point of anything happens to be, whether we know it or not

who dat

someone who died for your freedom you basement dwelling fucking millennial faggot motherfucking piece of shit

You don't need to be angry at me for wanting to know what the fuck is in a link on a Sup Forums thread before clicking it, asshole.

Asshole? fuck you motherfucker

suck my dick nigger

hahahaha, gotta move your mom out of the way to do that fuckface

checked

kys niggerfaggotjew

kek, I'm jk

suck your own dick bottom dwelling motherfucker

eat my ass kikemuncher

why don't you kill yourself you nigger faggot jew motherfucker? Tonight if possible. Believe me, no one on this Earth would give a flying fuck if you died in 1 minute. Fuckface.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kikemuncher? Stupid fucker can't even think of a comeback. Not even a word. Stupid fuck.

give up faggot, momma just called, your tendies are ready. Shave your fucking back, put on your stained undies, and go upstairs for dinner. Leave Sup Forums to the grownups

>

The lessons are in the process not the goal. Trust it to give you true enlightenment.

>They call me Cuban Pete, king of the rhumba beat.
>When I play the maracas they go chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky boom

No, they call you a stupid motherfucker

/thread

>being mad at Navy Seal copypasta

captain d's is not all that terrible of a place to eat

You think you are an individual and that you should have dreams and desires because society told you so. You think the world is all about you and your fucking believes. What if I told you that you are just a fucking puzzle piece in a fucking huge evolutinary biological process called humanity. You are nothing but the fucking selection of this fucking species. You just dont fucking matter lol

never been there

to find enjoyment in something

why?

>be born
>suffer
>procreate
>suffer
>suffer
>"wow that sucked"
>die

to enjoy it rofl dork

why?

dubs confirms

because the only purpose we will ever have is the one we dedicate ourselves to. might as well pick something fun, yes?

actually it is you who is the fool here. Don't you realise what you just said is the reason most of us are here?

what if you don't want to enjoy anything?

what if you're masochistic or content being depressed?

/thread

clearly you haven't found something you truly enjoy then,

have you tried many drugs by chance?

Feeling good.

good goy, go work your shitty job

its a soviet helmet during WW2 so I guess he did fight for freedom

I've tried drugs and i actually DO enjoy some things in life (like music, games, women) yet i still don't have the will to go on living. if i'd die i wouldn't care. the reason i haven't killed myself yet is because my parents and other familymembers wouldn't be able to live with the loss

Fucking kek

then i can only recommend you 2 things.
2. start traveling with an instagram account, leave stickers with your name in random spots and post about your journey
1. you could join the military, if you're as "content" as you say. plus you also get to travel for free

just dont kill yourself bud, the afterlife is empty and shameful.
take it from someone who has died for 8 minutes in an attempt..

in addition to this ,
life doesn't have any worth to me, it is pointless. You die and be forgotten. Everything you have ever thought about, talked about or done won't last or matter. Why bother dealing with all shit thrown at you untill you die? It has no point, no reward

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Soviet and fighting for freedom? That makes my brain hurt.

experiences.

Most people prefer the worst, most depressing experiences. TV. loneliness. endless gaming. pounding alcohol.

real good uhh opportunities.

nah I'm jk, go do something interesting. it's a big world.

Okay... so if we take what you say to the letter it means that the value of 2 + 2 = would be the = sign.

It makes no fucking sense to me.

The value of 2 + 2 = would always be 4 to me.

You do something
Shit happens because you did something
Thats life.

Don't open it, It's CP