Meh

Nice and cosy

>inb4 hate

what kind of fish are those

mudkips

>that switch

i googled it and they are all blue

I hate this

Does delivering for UPS pay pretty good?

its easy when i have parents

I'm on the cusps of buying my first cheapish cage to get an idea if I like it or not and I'm trying to figure out my measurements. pic related is what I'm thinking about getting.

lengthy wise, it should be just about perfect since I'm anywhere between around 2.75" to 4" flaccid.

the 1.5inch inner diameter of the cage itself I'm a bit worried about since my cock measures at about 5 inches around when flaccid, which is closer to 1.6inch inner diameter. I do however have a silicone cock ring that is 1.5inches ID and it seems to fit fine with a tiny bit of wiggle room but it is silicone after all.

and the base ring is the most concerning. I tried to find something as close to a 2" diameter as I could to try wearing and I came up with a headphone cushion that measure around 2.1" inner diameter. it fit fine and like the silicone cock ring seems to have a bit of wiggle room but again it's not a solid object so metal will feel different.

what do you guys think? I mean, the cage seems like it could be a good fit. I'm just not familiar enough with chastity to know if a 1/10th of an inch is going to make a hug difference in cage and base ring size.

Can anyone recommend a 1440 monitor? Is 144hz worth it? Tn or ips?

i dont get it

I love it

Laptop with a gtx740m sitting on a small end-table I sit on the floor with my legs under. Screen on laptop is broken and taped up, needs to be hooked up to an external screen or tv via HDMI to be usable.

Unironically want to kill myself, especially since RAM and GPU prices are fucked because of "shortages" and cryptocurrency.

that wallpaper

Are ultrwides worth it yet?

asus.com/Monitors/VG248QE/

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU

no

Manly wallpaper. Only a real man would use it.

It means no worries

That's a 1080p monitor. Anyway how is Asus quality on their monitors? I find their stuff can be pretty sketchy.

I love pewdiepie

That's a shame. They look cool but the lack of support for 21:9 made me not consider them.

you mean cring station? this framed pictures are horrible

GHTTR-ZD5HR-R5NQR

Yes this is indeed a steam code, go get it son!

Didn't get a rate last time, doing it again.

its invalid

M33X2-I28BP-PGXQ
Yes this is indeed another steam code, go get it son! But wait, a char is missing? The first letter of TARZAN is the missing letter.

>M33X2-I28BP-PGXQ
you lied

Weird choices in displays. Even if you're a poor fag.

Aaaand another one.

JMMEZ-84DD8-KV42I

no puzzle this time.

>JMMEZ-84DD8-KV42I
it didnt work

its clearly a fucking server room, so idgaf u IT cuck.

Wanna be Charlie on an adventure?

go get it babymama

WN3N2-M7389-M2IXQ

the numbers 3 are actually E

It's all I had when I bought my computer. It just worked and never really though to buy anything else. The tv is usually for gaming, hw, shitposting or whatever I'm paying attention to. The small one is for tv shows, movies, music, or other miscellaneous shit I'm not really paying attention to.

>WN3N2-M7389-M2IXQ
r if u have a code just post a pic of the card

lol i dont actually watch his content now, just wanted to see where the fuck his channel was going.

>M33X2-I28BP-PGXQ
Thanks user Got it :)

i have no cards with codes.

its from a random steam lamegames pack.

Enjoy, none were invalid by the way, some other smuck was just quicker than the rest of you noobs

peace fuckers.

do one more please

Like a rich virgin bitch.

Jesus, how old is that TV? The first one you bought back in 2006 to replace your Sylvania 25" picture tube set that Dad gave you when you moved out?

>7 string

My nigger

i have the same tv

Personally id rather have a sweet battlestation than pussy.

my wife uses it sometimes

I dunno, I picked it up for cheap from classifieds.
8 string ;)

Ah shit, the 8th string tuner is clearly just out of shot

Still though, are Shecter any good for the money? I'm an Ibanez guy but I've never tried a Schecter.

Sorry for the shit quality, didnt feel like uploading from my phone

Peep the axis bold as love poster, any jimi fans here?

Not a Schecter unfortunately, It's an ESP, same model that Stephen Carpenter from Deftones has. I enjoy it alot, I can chug out all the metal, and sounds great with some reverb and similar effects too.

cool flags

They're some dank speakers bro. I'm a fan.

lol stole em from my family's desktop computer in the living room because no one was using them, good base tho

Goddamnit I look like a retard now lol

I thought all the Stephen Carpenter ESPs had the one sided headstock.

I actually thought about one of those before I got my Ibanez, but some said the pickups didn't have as much bite as I'd like, since the Deftones sound is a muddier sound than a lot of extended range bands I like.

What the fuck case is that? I can't fathom how those fans are there

Not everyone is a guitar expert haha. He does have a few different ones, but he was using that model around Diamond Eyes release and Koi No Yokan iirc.
I swapped the strings out for a heavier gauge and if you've got a good effects pedal or software it sounds pretty decent. The only problem I get is sometimes the baritone sounds will drown out the high b and e strings momentarily. But i'm feeling like it's my amp more so that the pickups.

Lol, I bet there's mad blue shift on those monitors.

work from home fag/10

what background is that

Why is that a "battlestation?" It's just some faggot spending too much on needless computer equipment.

so post your ideal station

You tend to have to go for really high quality pickups and don't use quite as much distortion to get all the strings sounding clearly.

I use a tube screamer with barely any distortion in front of a distorted tube amp amp and it works wonders, less can be more sometimes.

Someone's jelly they can't afford a high end setup.

lmfao theyre called axolotls

Gaming/Studio setup

axolotl

axolotls don't like direct light you plebeian

>tv directly left of monitors

so you can't watch tv while browsing or playing games. awesome

>lightup mousepad

fucking manchild

what kind of keyboard is that

>high end
>color matched manchild cave

its really fucking gay

>minifridge

are you really this obese

What desk do you have OP?

why do neckbears always have LED fucking everything

my case has a window but the only lights are the board traces. no obnoxious fucking leds

They think it will attract underage Japanese women with tentacle penises.

This.

These threads always make me think of boy racers putting gaudy as fuck spoilers and underlighting on their cars.

Translation: Stop liking what I don't like.

Luckily in car culture, people don't do this anymore.

I guess that's why they had to take it to their desks instead?

That's a WOPR of a setup.

gay nerds on gay nerd board complaining about seeing gay nerd things...

Looks pretty gay to be honest, what are you 15 years old
>Le meme maga XD xdxdxd

you're a fucking man child. This is embarrassing. Super heroes on your walls and Star Wars books. Jesus Christ. please kill yourself

The fridge is useful

I don’t care what you have to say. I know the life I live

how is living life sideways?

Bad

Is...this the bedroom of a 12 year old? You're supposed to be 18 to be here, kid.

Basement dweller here, it's pretty comfy.